Poll: How much gold do you have currently?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

How much gold do you have?

Just curious to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently? 1.8G

I never go above 3 atm, because I craft / buy my exotic gear.

I have 4.5g and 800 gems

I like to keep my gems at 800 and so far I only bought one more bank space with gems and I still haven't started crafting at all

Poll is now up and running

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    6k on my main, 1.5k on alt and 800g on my alliance char.
    I think you got lost to the wrong part of the forums, chump.

Back to the topic;

All that shit I bought for my exotics... I had over 15g. Now I have barely 5g

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shindaah View Post
    i have 430k
    Wrong game. o/

I'm currently at around 35 gold and 4.3k gems, hoping for a rise in prices. ;p

I'm currently at 62 gold, I want to try reach 100g sometime soon.

Just over 17g.

I've bought a few exotics on the TP, a few rares too.

I don't really do much to earn money, I use the TP as an inventory management tool (sell stuff from anywhere ftw) and I've collected quite a bit of money that way.

almost 50g now.

I had over 2 gold, but now I have over 1 gold on my lvl 48 Ranger cause I bought the training book. I am really curious on how people earn gold in this game lol.

Deleted
    Between 1 and 2 gold but I spend it in dribs and drabs on my professions and I'm still only at level 33 so I don't think I'm doing terribly?

I had a decent amount, but I bought my set of exotics (well, crafted it myself, but bought almost all of the mats) and bought the 20g T3 charr racial helmet so I'm now sitting somewhere around 5g.

Deleted
    About 13g, I have about 2g in buy orders though :/

Level 80 and 90 silver.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tossed my hat into the ring. Interesting results from the poll, imo. Before looking at the results I took a guess at where everyone might be and am pleasantly surprised that I was pretty close to the mark. Although, I didn't really expect so many to be on the highest tier. I'd love a Sister-Poll to this "How did you make your money?" Personally I made my coin with a mix of selling materials I didn't need, DE's and a little bit of 'power selling' (In that order).
    Grammar- It's the difference between knowing your shit & knowing you're shit.

Had about 9g, but blew a bunch of it on exotics. 2.2g now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had close to 10, used 5 to buy some gems wasted about another 3 on the trading post buying stuff just to throw in the mystic forge, blew the rest on mindless way-pointing was down to about 1g and 40s, completed cursed shore exploration got back up to 2g dabble in wvw a bit now I'm at 2g40s.
    Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.

10+ Year Old Account
    i've got like 4g, cant seem to get too much gold, the only thing i've sold is dyestuffs, any tip :V?