[Jaedenar - Horde] <Hear Me Roar> - new social guild!

Not all those who wander are lost. (c)

Greetings to all the players from Jaedenar and beyond!

I've been playing this fantastic game for a few years already, and I've been to different guilds. Some of them were language-oriented, others were caual or more hardcore. It was fun while it lasted, though. Sooner or later I had to say 'good-bye' and continue my adventures.
    It grieved me to realize that I had no real home, with familiar faces and kind hearts all around me. So I decided to start it all anew, to do something I haven't done in this World of Warcraft yet.

I would like to invite you in a recently formed guild Hear Me Roar of Horde faction.
    Whatever values you pursue, whatever your age, race or experience are - you are most welcome to try and build a sound community, based on trust, mutual respect and common interests. Sadly, such things are often fogotten in our world of elfs and orcs, racing forward at breakneck speed, never looking back.
    I wouldn't lie to you, I have just started to call in good folk in our guild, and there's much and more to be done. So, if you are looking for a way of deriving benefit from the membership, our paths just won't cross. It's not about the perks, but about steady relationships.
    But if you are a new player to the World of Warcraft, if you are a lost soul, a role-player, or simply a person who enjoys this game wholeheartedly, not only in some pragmatic aspects like raiding - I will be flattered to meet you.

This being said, I believe we have potential for such things as raiding or PvPing. I do love both, yet please keep in mind, that they are not the main purpose I've created this guild for. It's only a matter of time and wish, and in my opinion, the more we become a family, the more pleasant such leisure for us will be. I'm mot in a rush, and we have all the time in the world.
    The thing I truly lack and yearn for, is growing some real bonds with kind, sophisticated and well-mannered people in the game I like so much.
    It is also a matter of language practice, so even if you are not a native speaker, it's an awesome way of getting experience. And of course, if you are a fan of George R.R. Martin's books, we will always find something to talk about.

For contacts and invites you may do the following:

1). Post a message in this topic
    2). Send a request via in-game 'Find guild' system (to Hear Me Roar of course)
    3). Whisper me in WoW (my character is named Jaîme, i have recently changed the name so Battle.net still uses the old one as for now)
    4). Find me in skype - tsugare.

Thank you for your time!
    Feel free to ask me any question you have!

Up

You can contact me via icq as well.

Let's bump it up

Still looking for kind folk