Thread: wow pc

wow pc

hey guys! i am looking for gaming pc, to paly wow. I am raiding 25m raids and on low details. So far I know that I need intel dual core, atleast 3gb ram and 1gb graphic card. do you know any websites or ebay auctions for this type of pc?

10+ Year Old Account
    You're being pretty vague on what you actually want. What kind of settings do you want to run WoW on? What's your budget? Are you looking to build or buy a pre-built? What do you already have that you don't need/want to replace (optical drives, keyboard, mouse, monitor, etc)?

Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    You're being pretty vague on what you actually want. What kind of settings do you want to run WoW on? What's your budget? Are you looking to build or buy a pre-built? What do you already have that you don't need/want to replace (optical drives, keyboard, mouse, monitor, etc)?
    I have 200pounds and Im looking for good occasion to buy PC. I have 512mb graphic card, nvdia gforce 9700 and 4gb ram

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demologize View Post
    I have 200pounds and Im looking for good occasion to buy PC. I have 512mb graphic card, nvdia gforce 9700 and 4gb ram
    200pounds is... not a lot. You could get some more RAM and either a new CPU, mobo or graphics card. Since if you got the CPU you'd need a new mobo (and vice versa) you'd be better just to get more RAM with a card.

hey guys! i am looking for gaming pc, to paly wow. I am raiding 25m raids and on low details. So far I know that I need intel dual core, atleast 3gb ram and 1gb graphic card. do you know any websites or ebay auctions for this type of pc?
    Honestly, save up some more money. You'll get something that will give you the results you want, and you don't have to spend a fortune. Build your own. You can get better for cheaper.

The video card that comes with that is so bad, your current PC would probably do better.

Honestly, save up your money and follow the PC build guides that are posted monthly on the front page of mmo champ.

seems good but I have no idea which part is good, I jsut want to paly 25m raids on low details.