Suncrown part of Warlock Quest?

Is it one of the cosmetic rewards we may get from the warlock questline?

It's fire and they're horns. Maybe they change color when we do the questline?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I think it's the new Legendary quest item.

To be honest though I'm wondering about what Warlocks will do with this. Challenge Mode Armor Horns + Demonology high Fury Horns + this = Hornception?

You forgot felheart horns.

No, you hear Wrathion at the beginning and it'd match with the new head enchant...99% not for Warlocks (only)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaNew View Post
    You forgot felheart horns.
    Well, no not forget, but the Challenge mode ones are MUCH more impressive, and you can only have 1 transmog at the same time. I'm rather curious if a transmog will obscure the Suncrown though, since I think it's part of your un-transmogged headpiece (or looks that way at least).

Deleted
    I hope not, warlocks are getting enough this patch....

I hope there is a version for every type of crown worn. Not like I don't like the look of it. On the contrary - it looks badass as hell, but I can't imagine how badass could other versions look like.

And other concern - will this be a permanent effect? Because I'm sure we gonna find some transmog helmets that look silly with this thing. Just imagine Tillers hat.

I would think more along the lines of the legendary metas then something only for locks.

the suncrown has fire and horns because wrathion makes it and gives it to you. it's his "eyes" and his "horns" you are wearing. he can now see the world through your eyes.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.