Deleted

Discussion on frost dw vs 2h and some new talent options for pvp

Hi all I would just like to make a post about frost dw vs 2h in 5.2. I see a lot of new and old players discussing this and i just wanted to ask you guys about it so i have a clear answer. I would also like to talk about blood tap and runic corruption and which one is better for pure dps. It would be great if i could get your guys opinion on this oh and if blood tap is a more viable talent for dps can you please give me a run down on when and how to use it to be the most efficient. Thanks Dalorran from SHU HALO

At the risk of sounding like a jerk, you should have done a search before asking this. Every single topic you mentioned has at least 1 thread on the front page at all times. There are so many DW vs 2h threads that any question you could ask has already been answered 10 times over. Just put some effort into it.

Deleted
    what about blood tap and runic corruption?

As Skarssen said - a quick search would give you the answeres. But here's some to sum it up:
    2hand vs DW: 2hand is alot more bursty, with their 100k Obli crits (I play UH, and only do some Random BGs as frost for the laugh, but this is a critt I seem to get at times, mostly 60-80ks though.), while dualwield got a more steady dmg and is said to be better against heavy armor while 2hand is better against light armor.

Blood Tap vs Runic Corruption: Blood Tap is great, as you can use them when you want to gain even more boost to your burst periods, build up 12 stacks and get 2 free runes. I tend to macro Necro Strike, Soul Reaper and Death Strike to Blood Tap, so I can use them when I need. Again, I mostly play UH but I do this for frost aswell. This way I can spam Death Strike when I need extra heal, Necro Strikes to slow casting and make that heal absorb stack faster, and to get a Soul Reaper on him when I need to.
    Code:
     #showtooltip Necrotic Strike
    /cast Blood Tap
    /cast Necrotic Strike
    Is the macro I use, if I remember correctly.

You could check out this youtuber for some more info on dualwield pvp:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrHVi0zvU1o he's not the best PvPer (plays casually at low mmr, but his tips are good)

Hope you'll figure out what to do, dual wield frost is pretty fun to do, though I've only done it in random BGs. Just farm honor for both 2hander and DW, then test it out before using your Conq Points on a Tyr wep.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore