[H]<Server Last> 13/13H HFC, 1/13M HFC - Recruiting Heals, Hunter +

Hey, Server Last from Bleeding Hollow is looking to expand its roster!

A little about us:
    Server Last has been around since wrath and really started taking off in Warlords managing to go 7/7M and finishing 7/10M with a strict 9 hour raid week before HFC was released. However, with HFC being released, some shifting of priorities within the guild and after rounding out our core we are now looking to push through into the semi-competitive scene.

First week we managed to clear 12/13H and knocked out Heroic Archimonde after.

Our raid times:
    We raid Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday from 9-12 Eastern (ET) time, sometimes extending if a kill is near.

Recruitment Needs:

High Priority:

Healers:
    Disc Priest
    Mistweaver Monk
    Holy Paladin

DPS:
    Hunter
    Death Knight

Medium Priority:
    DPS:
    Feral Druid

While we have more specific needs, this is a competitive guild and all raid spots are available to the best, most consistent performing players so if you think this is where you want to be and don't see your class up there feel free to contact us.

We are not looking to teach players, we expect players to know the ins-and-outs of their class, be caught up on the legendary quest, and have experience this tier. We are progression oriented and expect our players to be the same way.
    Players looking to apply should have relevant warcraft logs that show them performing well in current content. We unfortunately cannot take "I'm Good" at face value.

For more information, or to inquire about the guild please message me at BTAG: Schanks#1391 or pm me on the forums.

- - - Updated - - -

Need some healers!

Bump up pls

- - - Updated - - -

Hunters pls

- - - Updated - - -

Get here healers

Still recruiting, would like a hunter or healer to trial this week.