Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alligators. . . and we don't even have gators in TX . . . . .

Deleted
    My greatest unrealistic fear....hmm fear of failure.

Deleted
    That the Moon would fall down, or the planet would crack into pieces.. or 10 mile high tsunami wave.

Well, I experienced mine 15 years ago. True story.

My wife and I bought a kitchen table. When the table was delivered I paid the balance in cash. This was a Friday. The next day I got a call from the store and said that all my money was counterfeit. They called the Secret Service. Now, I knew that the money was not counterfeit as I went and got it from the bank about 30 minutes prior to the delivery.

I was called in for questioning and finger printed. I took a lie detector test.

I was called in a second time where I had to speak to a very specific agent. He cleared me.

What had happened is that the truck drivers took my money and replaced it with the fake money. So, they knew I didn't do it because my fingerprints were never on the fake money.

The fear, was the cost to defend myself if I had to, with my wife being pregnant with twins. I knew I didn't do it, and I knew they could never prove that I did, but I was worried about financial ruin.

Seems like an unrealistic situation, but 100% true.