Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Some thoughts on Stukov (correct me if im wrong plz)

-Very Strong Melee
    -Very Long Cooldowns on heal and trait to explode heals (is there any way to reduce healing cooldown?)
    -You must choose the Talent for when you explode the healing with D the target still gets a 3 second dot of healing.
    -His combo on teamfights is Q > E > D and Shove away tanks and slow them if necessary with W

He has a talent that when you place the AoE silence you can explode it to spred diseases and silence them for 2 seconds. Thats why his combo his Q > E > D

I THINK

And plz let me know if there is anyway to reduce the cooldown of the Q healing...
    His cooldowns are big, so his burst healing really suffers between Bio Kill Switch CDs, but his sustained healing more than makes up for it. He's not very good for burst comps, but he's plain OP for poke comps with good disengage (and he can disengage himself as well). You can reduce BKS CD with one of the talents, but then you need to hit only 1 enemy with W, which isn't the easiest thing to pull off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    His cooldowns are big, so his burst healing really suffers between Bio Kill Switch CDs, but his sustained healing more than makes up for it. He's not very good for burst comps, but he's plain OP for poke comps with good disengage (and he can disengage himself as well). You can reduce BKS CD with one of the talents, but then you need to hit only 1 enemy with W, which isn't the easiest thing to pull off.
    I found an awesome combo of talents but is very situational and hard to pull off on demand...non the less it was very awesome:
    The combo of talents is:

-Reactive Ballstospores (lvl 13) - When you take damage below 50% health resets the cooldown of D
    -Pox Popul (lvl 16) - your D no longer removes the dot of Healing Pathogen, instead sets its duration to 3 seconds

Basically what happened was, i used my Healing "Q"...i exploded it with "D"...someone attacked me and got me to below 50% HP....and i used "D" again!

Basically you can explode your Healing Pathogen TWICE if you take damage below 50% and reset your "D" cooldown
    Only happened to me once in last game though.
    I think it works, i'm not sure, i wasnt paying much attention in the middle of the chaos of battle.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-07-31 at 03:59 PM.