Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror

Scottish edge lord in court over antisemtic dog

check this insanity out. pranks his GF and is now facing 3 months in Jail.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zoqqCnEVLQ

rename your pesky pug pet Dankula as sign of support.

Is this ridiculous story still a thing? Just drop it already. If he gets jail time for this then the world has gone to shit.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2018-01-05 at 05:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    hes in court today, verdict expected soon.

Why are you linking a video from 2016 and posting it as news?

10+ Year Old Account
    Jewish community probably out for blood under in the name of tolerance. Don't believe he'll face time depends how good his lawyer is i suppose and the judge he faces.

Normally in light of satire or other form of comedy these minority protection laws don't really apply, otherwise quite a lot of people would have been jailed. Do know that being openly antisemitic can make you face jail time.

You know you are living in a free and just society when telling jokes the ruling party dislikes sends you to jail for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    You know you are living in a free and just society when telling jokes the ruling party dislikes sends you to jail for a long time.
    You know the nazis were never truly defeated, when spouting hateful antisemitic rhetoric is defended as "jokes".

Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    hes in court today, verdict expected soon.
    Should be dropped on the basis of wasting everyone's time...

Honestly. Makes a bloody mockery of the justice system.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    You know the nazis were never truly defeated, when spouting hateful antisemitic rhetoric is defended as "jokes".
    Teaching your dog to raise his paws is now antisemitic rhetoric.

Get help bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    Teaching your dog to raise his paws is now antisemitic rhetoric.

Get help bud.
    Leftists can't comprehend jokes anymore. They don't understand humor. Everything is interpreted as hate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    I’d be surprised if either the Conservative Party or SNP gave a shit about what he said, this is Police Scotland being twats.

He’s received support from some well known British comedians, namely Ricky Gervais, Jimmy Carr, John Cleese and David Baddiel, as well as the Irish comic Dara O Briain. The verdict could theoretically affect what material they use in Scotland.

Frankie Boyle must be shitting himself.

you know people are weak, spineless, wretched, pathetic filth when jokes(no matter the edginess) are made illegal.

i hope he doesn't go to jail. bad showing for scotland if he does.

Mel Brooks, old Jewish comedian who fought the Nazis in WW2 must be the leader of your Nazi party then because he made a bunch of jokes about them too.

How many threads have you made over this, usual suspects ?

1)He is in this trouble for screaming KILL THE JEWS. I know, for the usual suspects ''UR UR UR EXTERMINATE NON-WHITES LULZ'' or ''HANG LIBURALS'' are ''hilarious jukes'' (not like people saying they would like Hispanic characters in Star Wars, which is a ''glubal kunspriacy'' for white genocide)

2)My Jedi powers tell me that the people who are going to cry CENSORSHIP over this are the ones who get into convulsions over kneelers (presumably because the kneelers are not threatening to kill people)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Billy4269 View Post
    Leftists can't comprehend jokes anymore. They don't understand humor. Everything is interpreted as hate
    Ah yes, the ''hilarius jukes'' of the alt-rgiht

UR UR UR, GAS JEWS
    UR UR UR, SHOOT FEMINISTS
    UR UR UR, TAKE GUN SHOOT LIBUERALS HEAD.

Such hilarious jokes, indeed. Alongside screaming HEIL HITLER and CUCK, the totality of the MAGAboys répertoire

''You not me. You vermin. You unworthy of life. My goal in life is to exterminate or enslave you''
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2018-01-05 at 05:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post

1)He is in this trouble for screaming KILL THE JEWS. I know, for the usual suspects ''UR UR UR EXTERMINATE NON-WHITES LULZ'' or ''HANG LIBURALS'' are ''hilarious jukes'' (not like people saying they would like Hispanic characters in Star Wars, which is a ''glubal kunspriacy'' for white genocide)

2)My Jedi powers tell me that the people who are going to cry CENSORSHIP over this are the ones who get into convulsions over kneelers (presumably because the kneelers are not threatening to kill people)

- - - Updated - - -

Ah yes, the ''hilarius jukes'' of the alt-rgiht

UR UR UR, GAS JEWS
    UR UR UR, SHOOT FEMINISTS
    UR UR UR, TAKE GUN SHOOT LIBUERALS HEAD.

Such hilarious jokes, indeed. Alongside screaming HEIL HITLER and CUCK, the totality of the MAGAboys répertoire
    why dont you just watch the video, listen to the guy, youll look less stupid.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    check this insanity out. pranks his GF and is now facing 3 months in Jail.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zoqqCnEVLQ

rename your pesky pug pet Dankula as sign of support.
    The courts delayed a verdict. I get the feeling the process is the punishment here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post

People who think this prosecution is wrong include the infamous antisemites Ricky Gervais, Jimmy Carr, John Cleese and David Baddiel, the last of which has apparently not read the small print in his Nazi Party membership pack.

why dont you just watch the video, listen to the guy, youll look less stupid.
    I know that for the usual suspects, there are a lot of nuances of intellect between ''HANG THE JEWS'' ''GAS THE JEWS'' OR ''SHOOT THE JEWS'' OR ''DROWN THE JEWS'' and that a rat squeaking this is the zenith of human experience, but that ''HILARIUS KOMEDIAN'' is sued for saying such thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy4269 View Post
    I'm left leaning, and I find it humerous. So, try again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Kekistan supporter. Lauren Southern bullshit supporter.
    Guy is kind of a retard judging by his twitter. Does he deserve jail tho? Don't think so.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2018-01-05 at 05:33 PM.