Page 1 of 17
... LastLast
    Deleted

#MeToo and why its become useless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNwuaOQEMkE

Mob mentality in the US.

Anarchy apparently rules on twitter and for some mornonic reason what a big group of just absolute idiots say on twitter has effect on the real world.

There is so much weird going on in the US atm. As a dane i just cant understand it. Why do you guys bow under for this? Arent you guys supposed to stand up for whats right - the american way - american heroes and such?

These twitter users are obviously completely fucking moronic(sorry)

Edit:
    Just editing here to write what the video contains. Its a video defending Matt Damon and his recent talks about the #MeToo "movement". Apparently 20k rabid twitter females and their gamma male partners are accusing him of being on pair with a rapist
    Last edited by mmocfe2bab4c21; 2018-03-06 at 10:45 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Has become useless?

It's been useless since day one. Just like all other hashtagwhatevers. That hashtag bullshit is just a digital era circlejerk by definition. I really don't understand why people care about them or pay any attention to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Twitter needs to die.

Listen.. #metoo is one of the best orchestrated witchhunts in this century.
    As a man, you cannot defend yourself anymore. Anyone can claim anything and get attention. Reputation ruined.
    Anything that will disprove a claim will not be interesting for the media so you won't get to hear any of it.

This is why #metoo is dissipating. When #metoo could've been great imo. I am a guy. I really dislike people like Weinstein. But this shit should be atleast decently proved instead of just "revealed". Weinstein to me is a case closed. But others are not as convincing.

This whole Pound Me Too thing is weird imo
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t agree at all I think the entire #MeeToo is a long time coming and a conversation that’s taken too long to have I support it with warts in all even parts I strongly disagree. Or rather the people.

I love that it’s shaking things up it shouldn’t be a fad.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    I don’t agree at all I think the entire #MeeToo is a long time coming and a conversation that’s taken too long to have I support it with warts in all even parts I strongly disagree. Or rather the people.

I love that it’s shaking things up it shouldn’t be a fad.
    So ruining ppls lives on heresay is your kind of justice?

No trials? Just allegations and then the execution?

I don't like the mob-mentality and witch hunts, but it's otherwise a nice way of daring to talk about it more openly.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post

That's exactly what the majority of people on mmo dream of judging by the replies in the thread about the mass-shooter and what should be done with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Deleted
    It was useless from day 1. and people laugh it away these days.

It's also abused a lot by many women who just want the extra attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who do you mean specifically when you say ruined lives?

I don’t put the allegations and the blowback on the METOO campaign and much of that I disagree with. Allegations are simply that without evidence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    That's exactly what the majority of people on mmo dream of judging by the replies in the thread about the mass-shooter and what should be done with him.
    The mass shooter killed people there isn’t much of a reason not to feel he should pay with his life.

The mass shooter killed people there isn’t much of a reason not to feel he should pay with his life.
    That is not up to you decide, that's the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Deleted
    Who do you mean specifically when you say ruined lives?

I don’t put the allegations and the blowback on the METOO campaign and much of that I disagree with. Allegations are simply that without evidence.

- - - Updated - - -

Kevin Spacey for one. There are plenty of others. People who stayed away or wasnt invited to the Oscars purely because of allegations. People who where ingored or replaced in movies purely because of specualtions.

The only one who was judged with some actual credibility so far is Weinstein and that is exactly what the MeToo movement is about.

Its anarchy. Its never justice. None of these have been judged by a court. THey have been judged by twitter users. By enraged feminists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    That is not up to you decide, that's the point.
    It doesn’t matter I can voice my opinion this kid killed people if he was any person of color he probably wouldn’t have been captured alive.

- - - Updated - - -

Kevin Spacey for one. There are plenty of others. People who stayed away or wasnt invited to the Oscars purely because of allegations. People who where ingored or replaced in movies purely because of specualtions.

The only one who was judged with some actual credibility so far is Weinstein and that is exactly what the MeToo movement is about.

Its anarchy. Its never justice. None of these have been judged by a court. THey have been judged by twitter users. By enraged feminists.
    No well actually those allegations were by men none the less I don’t agree, with how anybody has been treated by people in the media but again that isn’t on METOO

And no Weinstein is just as innocent until proven guilty.

Deleted
    It doesn’t matter I can voice my opinion this kid killed people if he was any person of color he probably wouldn’t have been captured alive.

- - - Updated - - -

No well actually those allegations were by men none the less I don’t agree, with how anybody has been treated by people in the media but again that isn’t on METOO
    Ofcourse it is? Its literally what MeToo is about. Judging people who have done, or may have done sexual herassement. The accusers gender doesnt really matter. The Twitter judgers are mostly female feminists though(not that it matters what gender they are either).

What matters here is that people are judged without going to court. And that is what MeToo IS

10+ Year Old Account
    Ofcourse it is? Its literally what MeToo is about. Judging people who have done, or may have done sexual herassement. The accusers gender doesnt really matter. The Twitter judgers are mostly female feminists though(not that it matters what gender they are either).

What matters here is that people are judged without going to court. And that is what MeToo IS
    No it’s not and you’re doing a fair bit of frothing at the mouth yourself and judging. The only problem you have is with who’s judgment is being heard. Women who are taking power back as they should.

One thing is a movement the other is bad human nature you’re just as guilty of.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Twitter needs to die.
    No you need to delete your account or go to Gabi instead of trying to control what others do and you disagree with.

Aren't you doing the same thing?

Yes, I do find that ironic.

This whole new hashtag war is just new days version of mob mentality and witch hunt , No need for judge jury when you can just make someone looks guilty using social media .

10+ Year Old Account
    #metoo dilutes any real meaning to actual victims of actual rapes. By having everyone claiming sexual assault for the most innocuous of things, it makes everyone else fed up of hearing it, and thus pushes the real victims aside along with the fakers.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Have to love the hypocrisy of people blaming women for not coming forward before who are now upset, because women wont shut about it especially famous people including men to encourage victims to not wait and come forward.

No I much rather anyone who feels targeted by sexual assault or rape to come forward I really do hope despite the noise #METOO never shuts up.