Apparently people can mount my druid flight form

I didn't even know that people could mount the new druid flight form from Legion. I've had this thing for like 3 years and I didn't even know. Someone asked me if that was possible, and I said no, and then he invited me into a group and proved me wrong.

How can I miss this for 3 years? Why did nobody want to mount me in that time?

Well, I know I never click on other Druids because although it would be convenient to click on an instant mount Druid rather than spending the time to mount up... the reality of the situation I've found in experience is that when I have tried to mount druids to save that mount cast time always it turns out they end up flubbing around uselessly or trying to inconvenience the rider somehow. It ultimately ends up being more trouble to mount the druid than it's worth unless you're coordinating while leveling with a friend specifically - and even then shenanigans of drops can happen. It seems to me a lot more meme than useful which is why I think no one ever really goes for it. People don't trust each other in groups to be that efficient. They would rather mount themselves and have the control and be guaranteed they won't waste time or be inconvenienced. It's bad experience aversion.

You probably don't AFK in flight form in raid groups after raid long enough for people to come and jump on your back. I know happens to me like 50% of the time if I'm in or around Great Seal.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mounted a druid exactly once since in these three years. We were in a raid waiting for people to arrive.
    I clicked on him, jumped on his back and /said "Let's ride, Falstaff!". Of course he wasn't called Falstaff.

He just morphed out of it and mounted on an old boring dragon.

So I guess you weren't told because druids don't enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by muten roshi View Post
    Why did nobody want to mount me in that time?
    I know the feeling