3v3 Druid/Warr/xx

as topic gonna try a 3v3 with MS mace warr/resto druid/ and a .....

rogue?
    lock?
    enh shammy ?

i am aware of the benefits/weaknesses of each setup but just can`t decide who to get so could use a few suggestions

Re: 3v3 Druid/Warr/xx

They're all good, guess the lock edition is the most popular one. But almost any class goes with u2. Going with the lock is the easiest option, there's no match for lock + druid cc. w Rogue it's all about great timing on cc:s (aoe fear, blind, vanish + sap). Don't go with enh. shammy. Double melee wo retri pal. is 2 easily kited (except for double rogue).

Quote Originally Posted by kilssii
    They're all good, guess the lock edition is the most popular one. But almost any class goes with u2. Going with the lock is the easiest option, there's no match for lock + druid cc. w Rogue it's all about great timing on cc:s (aoe fear, blind, vanish + sap). Don't go with enh. shammy. Double melee wo retri pal. is 2 easily kited (except for double rogue).
    /agree.
    As warrior i really like play with enha shammy for wf & burst dmg, i also like to play with rogues or lock for the CC's, so all will work very well.
    I get 2k rating with resto druid-warr-enha shammy is two weeks in about 90-100 games.
    I hope it help

You can also try a retri paladin if there are any on you're server :P works out great i've played that setup up to 2250 before my druid left for an 2 healer drain setup

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by gingilica
    as topic gonna try a 3v3 with MS mace warr/resto druid/ and a .....

rogue?
    lock?
    enh shammy ?

i am aware of the benefits/weaknesses of each setup but just can`t decide who to get so could use a few suggestions
    Rogue, warlock, retridin, enhashammy, another warrior, discpriest, restoshammy, elemental shammy, holy pally, mage

All of em work, seen all of those combos at 2200+

druid/war/->

Disc Priest = Allows for a tankable target with healing/draining/dispelling abilities.

Ret Pally = Freedoms and Quick burst with JoJ and HoJ allows for quick control and being able to stay on a target at all times.

Resto Shammy = Windfury and Totems to control fears. Elemental could work as well.

Holy Pally = Relies on being able to survive the other team before your mana is gone. Druid will most likely be the target for the other team unless they cannot slow the druid...which in that cause they will try and lock down/kill the warrior.

Rogue = This combo relies heavily on the rogue doing a good job CC'ing the other team and being able to burn a target. This combo is the most prevalent in the top tiers.

Hunter = Havn't seen this combo a lot. Would be good against other 2 melee dps teams due to frost traps. and Draining mana would really help. I would probably suggest BM, in which it would be timed when the other teams healer is out of mana and MS is up. But...hunters are one of the toughest classes to play in Arenas, and thus, there really arent that many good ones around, so this combo isnt really seen much. heh. Hunters tend to use a warlock instead of a warrior.

Warlock = Great combo, as the CC and survivability of a warlock is great with a druid as a healer. Druids mesh with both classes really well and that's why this combo works very good in the top tiers.

You could try some other combos...but Druid/WAr/xxx is usually very easy to play with as long as you have some sort of coordination and skill.

As a druid, depending on the combo you play with...2 healer the druid will focus on CC'ing a dps while 2 dps, the druid will focus on CC'ing the healer. Different gameplay with each setup. I would suggest trying whatever fits your playing style.

i play this with enh shammy. Works kinda good, except 2 rogue teams are kinda difficult, same with 2 healer teams. It mostly depends on their skills anyway. But there are combos that will sureley work. Paladinhealer + warrior + druid is just win for sure, but the games will take ages. You can go with shaman for fast burst, which is a lot of fun. Go with dps with more CC bigger change to win, but games take longer and can be more boring.

If you want 2k+
    Go with holy pala or maybe warlock

If you want fun:
    Go with enhance shaman
    or, go with shaman healer and take another warrior or retri pala for many wf pwn =]

its just what you want:
    2k for sure and boring
    maybe not 2k but lot of fun

from what i have run with this combo (assuming you have a lights out druid), in somewhat of an order:

retadin - love this combo
    resto sham
    holy pally
    disc priest
    enh shaman
    rogue
    hunter
    warlock
    warrior - complicated to play, but really effective if played properly with splitting targets and assisting.

war/double healer is incredibly boring and you tend to play the turtle/drink spam style to guarantee wins, but that is exactly what it does, it guarantees you win. i've always been a fan of double dps / healer for 3s, and a good retadin with a mace warrior complement each other nicely.

If you going for top rating, would u say a imbah retri paladin with skills like hell, a imbah rogue or a imbah lock? xP

Quote Originally Posted by Rankiz
    If you going for top rating, would u say a imbah retri paladin with skills like hell, a imbah rogue or a imbah lock? xP
    What he says