Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...

Re: List of moonkin concerns

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrage
    Do you have the math to back this up at 77 with best in slot gear currently avaible?
    Yeah let me number crunch that for you...

Rofl. You can't determine a class' current position by "the best in slot gear" because like a total of 10% or less of the people that play have even close to the best.

But to elaborate, I meant current talents. They aren't very good.

Im sick of being the spec that half of the community won't take seriously. I've been waiting 2 years to be at the most, on par with other casters...so I can't imagine what it'd be like for Moonkins who have been playing longer. Its just ridiculous. If you and whoever else want to push that we're perfectly fine how we are, then so be it. We'll just continue to be one of the least played specs in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by doomkin11
    lol do you play a balance druid?

have you ever seen the length of something to do with a spell change when a new rank comes???

i know were not an AoE spell caster but we got alot of it next game

i knnow the pushback system affects other classes talents but they have to change the talents.

I honestly dont care what numbers you come up with when some1 or you does their "math" but "math" doesnt mean much in pvp.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Norgannon&n=Tauraran

I was in the 3rd ranked guild (at the time) on the server topping meters back in the day. Oh early bc, how I don't miss you.

Currently hes been stored because his gear is too far out of date.

I've played feral though T4-T6
    I've played resto from T1-T3
    I've played Balance from T2-T5

I played very very casually to 1840 last season with a good rogue, in 2's. Honestly I don't care about arenas that much on my druid. If I did I'd have gone resto a long time ago.

Well lawlz I'm logged out in my T2 etc gear

Im sick of being the spec that half of the community won't take seriously. I've been waiting 2 years to be at the most, on par with other casters...so I can't imagine what it'd be like for Moonkins who have been playing longer. Its just ridiculous. If you and whoever else want to push that we're perfectly fine how we are, then so be it. We'll just continue to be one of the least played specs in the game.
    We need work, yes, but you know what if they won't take you seriously, find someone who will. Finding a guild to take a moonkin isnt impossible. I've had moonkins in most of my serious raiding guilds.
    I fix things, sometimes, when they let me out of my cage.
    @Rawrbmb Watch me stream stuff on Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrage
    We need work, yes, but you know what if they won't take you seriously, find someone who will. Finding a guild to take a moonkin isnt impossible. I've had moonkins in most of my serious raiding guilds.
    Oh I have a great guild. Thats not at all what I meant.

Koraa:
    Currently working on a polish pass of the Balance tree. Get ready for more bloat!

We'll see what we get next beta build, the first "real" info for moonkin goody.