Deleted

Raid 5%, 10%, 15%... buffs. WHEN?!

When?

Some faggot locked my last thread without reason... At least write, "Locked by <insert name> because <insert reason>". I want this moderator fired... Anyways, this question is legit and I dont want to flame anyone you retards so give me answers.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps it was locked because its a retarded and non relevant question at the moment?

Never in current content? EoT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

You sir are an angry, silly, fool.

There is no new ICC stacking buff and, light be with us, will never again be one.
    Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

the buffs were implented in icc becouse it was the last patch in wotlk, b4 cata, and they wanted EVERY1 to kill lk on normal, here we well get new raids, and thus better gear, and the current raid will get easy to all, we migth get them against deathwing, but i hope not.

I dont not agree in that its a retarded question however, i fully understand that alot ppl have many problems with current content, and wants to do it aswell. not every1 is hardcore raiding 4 hours a day 5 days a week.
    Last edited by dracco4heads; 2011-01-17 at 08:58 PM.
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

IMO never, that was implemented in the last raid so everyone experience it before the new expansion specially that there is no new tier of gear, but now in patch 4.1 there will be new tier so it will be easier than now so i think there will never be 5%, 10%, 15% and so on.

Yep, thats how is it done. Insulting the staff, awesome move.

OT. As far as I remember there have been never a mention to a buff to the raids. And I hope that is never implemented again on current content. After new stuff is out, go ahead and nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Proper View Post
    When?

Some faggot locked my last thread without reason... At least write, "Locked by <insert name> because <insert reason>". I want this moderator fired... Anyways, this question is legit and I dont want to flame anyone you retards so give me answers.
    Never.
    Mods work mostly for free apart from the top, treat them with respect they will return the favour however be a twat and you will be banned.

may i be the first to say "wrath baby". Hehe
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Quote Originally Posted by saradel View Post

There is no new ICC stacking buff and, light be with us, will never again be one.
    There will probably be one for last (or something like that) tier, like there was in TBC, but there will probably won't get one before, that "buff" is the fact that there is a new tier of gear ahead, and that the old gear is easier to get (valor-> justice points stage).

10+ Year Old Account
    I sense a bit more than a locked thread coming your way. and no, this is not really a legit question.. It's barely 2 months since cata was released and you're thinking about the nerfs to help you farm raids cos you want to replace your blues? wow..

Quote Originally Posted by dracco4heads View Post
    the buffs were implented in icc becouse it was the last patch in wotlk, b4 cata, and they wanted EVERY1 to kill lk on normal, here we well get new raids, and thus better gear, and the current raid will get easy to all, we migth get them against deathwing, but i hope not.
    really that was strange u posted it when i was writing so they are the same comment ( apparently )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apurocko View Post
    Yep, thats how is it done. Insulting the staff, awesome move.
    I know owners of this site.

Quote Originally Posted by saradel View Post

Not this time around, they'll likely handle it with sweeping nerfs like they've done with every tier except for ICC. They almost always lower the difficulty of raids though. So keep hopeing.

To OP: This thread is surely not going to be locked.

The moderator should just ban you IMO. Obvious troll is asshole.

Never. This.is.CATA!

Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    The moderator should just ban you IMO. Obvious troll is asshole.

Also, this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper View Post
    When?

Language like this is likely to get your thread locked, and you banned

its not gonna happen.
    "Blizzard is not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over"

"Locked by <insert name> because <insert reason>". Usually, a moderator leaves a note when a thread is locked. Sometimes it may be forgotten, some of them still got a bit of humanity left in them.

I also have to inform all of you that if you wish to discuss moderator actions/decisions you are free to send a PM to Boubouille but it is not allowed to discuss it in open topics.
    Last edited by Nyanmaru; 2011-01-17 at 09:13 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Banned by <insert name> because <obvious reason>".

Your original topic was locked because it was simply trolling. This one is locked for your language. Please be respectful and constructive on the forums.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2011-01-17 at 09:09 PM.