Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    well...worst case scenario at least the epic crystals of this xpac will drop in price now....

10+ Year Old Account
    For those whining still about Ragnaros. I submitted the fix for you.

Strength One Handers at 2.1 Speed.
    No Warrior DpS Ranged weapon. I realise that it's difficult as that Warrior Ranged Weapon would only be beneficial to one class, but make it so it'll be good for Tanks too. Master / Expertise or Mastery / Hit would be good, or even Expertise / Hit. But hey ho.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanwryn View Post
    Ragnaros still has legs.

The perspective of those legs changes nothing. If he was bigger than Deathwing, or even as big as he is in Molten Core, it wouldn't change anything. Why? Because he has legs, and those legs look like crap.
    you don't get it. but that's ok.

items cannot be d/e ?!

15+ Year Old Account
    Me likes. But not fast two-handers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivyan View Post
    seems to me we'll be back at the welfare epics from wotlk - why would you even get exalted or bet expensive crafting epics when u can just steamroll through ZA/ZG ?

gg blizz
    cuz they are lower itemlevel trolololol, Im happy they cannot be disenchanted though.

---------- Post added 2011-03-11 at 11:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by thediceman View Post
    well...worst case scenario at least the epic crystals of this xpac will drop in price now....
    according to these links the items "Cannot be disenchanted"

Deleted
    WHY do they need to destroy the game with this f king epics keep with blue in 5 man and Epic in Raids. How hard can it be... Its going to be to damn easy to get epics as usual

Disepointed

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm willing to bet that 90% of the people "quitting" (we KNOW you will not quit, stop being an attention whore) because of the new Amani Bear (which has NO MODEL YET ffs) are the same people that paid to get carried through a speed run in BC.

So in the blue talking about the loot they specifically use DPS warrior ranged slot as an example and...

Quote Originally Posted by Sameen View Post
    Yaaaay more epics for baddies
    Such as yourself, or... ?

These aren't even NEARLY as good as ANY raid drops. Why are you complaining that other people, who you will likely never play with in your life, get to change the colour of their item names?

Epics for running five man heroics, how very wrath.

Do we really need two two handed strength weapons? I suppose this list isn't final but I'm a bit shocked they don't put a stat stick in there druid feral druids and hunters. : \

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    I guess you've only seen wrath content then, good for you.

Hmm, I'm actually wondering if these bracers for Plate DPS are better than the ones Warriors can get from BWD? At least it got crit and expertise instead of (useless) haste and hit...

Purple items make people happy. Deal with it. They'll look cool too. Troll stuff is so cool. Who doesn't want that Reforged Trollbane? And Heroic epics were introduced with BC heroics, haha. It's expected...if you didn't expect it, you are oblivious

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    You got epics for doing TBC heroics........................
    Seriously people, a lot of the "wrath babies lulz" guys started in wrath themselves and just hoped onto the bandwagon but got not freaking clue.

Ghostcrawlers forum posts were never good, they never said anything of importance, the reason why he wont post anymore is because people kept quoting his older posts which were totally contradicted his new posts. And that is not surprising, he is an employee of a big cooperation and just has to get the company line out there, it is not necessarily what he believes.

@Ragnaros model

It looks bad and it always will look bad regardless of context or angle, I wish you guys would just stop being brown nosers and believe everything your sugar daddy tells you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I frowned at all those epics with "Cannot be disenchanted" tag
    I guess Maelstrom Crystal's price is going to drop anytime soon.

Deleted
    no thrown weapon for war and no 2 handed without mastery...