Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Didn't Ghostcrawler stop posting at all and not just on the forums? Haven't checked this week, but he hasn't posted on the blog in a long time (since January or so), makes me wonder if he moved on or whether he's been assigned a proof-reader to avoid causing more uproar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selkinor View Post
    So they're really bringing back an Amani War Bear lookalike? Well, WoW (and Blizzard) is officially dead to me.
    They have already said they are going to make sure the other bear stays unique.

So stop the QQ

otherwise.. looks like were getting full epic in this instance lol.
    Stockli = Me
    Bladefist = Home

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope its not final, no dps cloth helm still leaves cloth dps with one epic option outside of tier, if you aren't an engineer.
    But thanks for the belt, only have like 4 of those flying around! >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Epics for running five man heroics, how very wrath.
    FYI, there were epics in BC heroics too. Heroic MGT in particular dropped epics from all bosses. Some of them were really quite good, like the trinkets from the pvp fight.

---------- Post added 2011-03-11 at 04:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bogrim View Post
    Do you know Deathwing, the big black dragon that's supposedly the icon of this expansion? Ever since the release people have been saying how impressive it was to see the model in the game and how huge he was compared to the images they had seen of him. The thing about images is that they're flat and two-dimensional and it's actually a third-dimensional animated model that you can really only experience fully in a third-dimension environment.

So it's not your "opinion" that counts here because you can't form an actual opinion until you've actually seen the model for its worth, you're presuming it looks "goofy" which is the same as judging a book by its cover.
    Patently absurd, we can see it clear as day. Him moving around isn't going to change the fact that Ragnaros looks stupid with legs.
    Last edited by Fendris Malarky; 2011-03-11 at 12:58 PM.

I LOL at the people, who doesnt want anyone else get their bear, because THEY got it long time ago... Also, i want to gear my alts faster, i want the enchants (those epics probably will be disenchantable) to have reasonable price, also its nicer for my offspec, also also also... So elitists, please, stfu, eh?

Well Maelstroms are going down in price

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    So, question, I noticed GC hasn't posted much if not anything lately... I don't know what to make about the blue response about that either. So is he no longer working for blizzard or something? Or does he now just not actively respond on the forums like he used to? Is GC gone for good?
    He stopped posting in December because he finally realized what we all have known.. the official forums are garbage and he is wasting his time trying to communicate in an intelligent way. No matter how he tried to explain things, his threads were always filled with ´ghostcrawler lost an arena match against my spec, that is why he is nerfing us´ or ´gc doesn´t play my class and doesn´t understand it´. The noise ratio is way to high and everything he did say was twisted out of proportion. It happens to every dev in every game.. there is never a dev that can have a ´conversation´with players... they are either monologues (where the dev doesn´t reply to comments) or else the ragequit because of the idiot posters.

They are much better off doing what they are doing.. detailed blog posts where they can explain themselves completely and have other people proof it before it goes out to the community.

10+ Year Old Account
    No trinkets?
    hopefully added later

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    He stopped posting in December because he finally realized what we all have known.. the official forums are garbage and he is wasting his time trying to communicate in an intelligent way. No matter how he tried to explain things, his threads were always filled with ´ghostcrawler lost an arena match against my spec, that is why he is nerfing us´ or ´gc doesn´t play my class and doesn´t understand it´.
    While this is true, GC does not know a damn thing about balance and neither do the other devs. And they never ever have. That's why this game is an endless roller coaster of nerfs and buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kankipappa View Post
    Well actually, there wasn't a single TBC instance what would drop only epic items. That came later in Wotlk when ToC came out so get your info straight. Yes there were few epics with small dropchances from bosses, but there were a lot of blues too. I actually liked the rare set gears...
    Oh hey look, even better than Wrath-babies, the TBC-baddies who never made it out of Kara and into MgT.

You elitists are retarded and are obviously not successfully raiding anything right now. If you were, you'd know that even being in 359 gear won't get you through normals if you're terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sameen View Post
    Yaaaay more epics for baddies
    As an enchanter I see it as, "Finally, I have cheaper and easier access to maelstrom crystals!!"

---------- Post added 2011-03-11 at 07:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nivyan View Post
    seems to me we'll be back at the welfare epics from wotlk - why would you even get exalted or bet expensive crafting epics when u can just steamroll through ZA/ZG ?

gg blizz
    ZA/ZG will drop 353 while the rep and crafted epics are 359.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodwine77 View Post
    As an enchanter I see it as, "Finally, I have cheaper and easier access to maelstrom crystals!!"

These items cannot be disenchanted (as of now) and I doubt they will be, if they really wish to keep them very rare (since they did remove alchemy trinket disenchanting ability etc).

http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/69592/reforged-trollbane/ <- See the full tooltip by clicking that link (it doesn't show on the pop up tooltip)

The new bear is the Amani Battle Bear, not the old Amani War Bear.

It will look different enough from the old model to be distinguishable.

---------- Post added 2011-03-11 at 07:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    These items cannot be disenchanted (as of now) and I doubt they will be, if they really wish to keep them very rare (since they did remove alchemy trinket disenchanting ability etc).

http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/69592/reforged-trollbane/ <- See the full tooltip by clicking that link (it doesn't show on the pop up tooltip)
    I suspect that is temporary and will change on live realms. There is no way that they are going to have two heroics full of vendor epics. Worst-case I can see them having the 353 epics DE to heavenly shards instead of maelstrom crystals, but sooner or later the maelstrom crystal market will crash and the high-end enchants will become more affordable.
    Last edited by bloodwine77; 2011-03-11 at 01:26 PM.

This thread is full of outstanding amounts of idiocy. Aestu trail-blazing up that ladder though. There needs to be a word for the kind of bile people post, despite shelling out every month for a game they think has only gotten worse since ’05. Oh, wait, there are words for that.
    I'm in the "I don't have an obnoxiously large signature" club.

Still no haste+hit wand. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    God for heavens sake, there should be some kind of universal rule against POINTLESS whining. A kitten dies whenever you open your mouth to QQ.

I wonder if the Amani Battle Bear is going to be something similar to the Bronze Drake in wotlk? I miss GC, and I did giggle at Raggy's legs at first, but I love the model nonetheless.

Deleted
    "I believe that (ranged slot for DPS warriors) was specifically brought up in a meeting I had last week. We want to get some items out there that are currently missing, even if it's because they're only useful to a small number of classes/specs." -Zarhym

Waiting for an update....

primal blessing v2 pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaasssssssseeeee

Deleted
    What a crap loottable - there are plenty of threads/posts in the forum where enhancement shamans express there need for an epic relic. Currently the blue 346 is better then the 359 epic version, adding a 353 with even the same stats (but higher numbers) as the 346 would have been a solution. You cleared the whole content including Sinestra and end up in still wearing a 346 blue beside all your 372 items and the 379 legs...
    Also the only epic mail enhancement/hunter bracer are those from Chimaeron. On all those listed 353 epic slots you currently have atleast two 359 options. Why not add a minor option to the only slot that has only one chance to drop per week? That just totally not listening to what people report in the PTR forums...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prozac View Post
    Moar wands!
    Yeah, where's the spirit wand? We need more spirit. =-)