Page 28 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    decided 1 day in wrath to level a rogue from 1 to 80 just to get fan of knives dinged 80 pressed the button never played it since LOL at that point i relised i had to take a break from the game i had reached a entirly new level of sadness

Deleted
    when i started playing back in vanilla, i reached level 50 something before realising that each skill tree had its own tab on the spell book. was only using beast mastery spells up till that point : /

Also i didnt really look at stats on gear, i would need / equip a piece of gear if the armor value was higher, even if i was switching to caster gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I seduce female players in the guilds I join and get them to send me explicit photo/video, or just record sex video chats over Skype. Then when I quit the guild and transfer servers I post them all on the guild's forums for a laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    back in the early days off wotlk i was flying on my red drake over the border from borean too dragonblight and there i got a DC, and after i got back from that dc i somehow had been teleported too the skies above middle felwood still on my fly mount tho so... how in gods name could this even happen i ask O_o?

As a healer I know all the tactics for a boss that I should know as a healer but I have absolutely no idea what at any specific fight tanks/dps should be doing. Thank God I never dps so my guildies won't find out.
    Also, I didn't know till mid wotlk that gem/socket colours don't have to match.
    I keyboard turn if I'm questing, while I use my mouse to turn during raids and pvp. Sometimes just cba to use mouse. :P
    Lastly... I sometimes fake DC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake5467 View Post
    After playing WoW for 2 and a bit years, I just figured out that the spellbook was alphabetical, boy am I a derp >.>, also leveling a feral kitty all the way to about 72 (first ever toon) I figured those little red dots weren't aggro but combo points! :P
    played since 06 or 07 and i just now found out that the spellbook is alphabetical.....

Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post
    I don't know any encounters in the game. But before joining a raid i claim i do and have cleared it on my "Main" Whom does not exist. And when i die i blame lag or Exit out of WoW and come back say i got DC'd
    this guy is the reason i dont raid, thats my wow secret

I once skipped a raid because I wanted to watch a football game, and the reason I gave my guild was that an exam was rescheduled. I've also left raids early as the main-tank using some family rubbish as an excuse, when I was actually going to watch more footy. I've had to leave heroics (with friends) midway through because dinner was earlier than I expected (still living at home, cheaper), but was too embarrassed to admit it so I Alt+F4 and claim it was a bad DC.

Oh, and I used to get turned on by well executed CC in dungeons, before 4.2.

Oh, and my main at the end of TBC was a paladin, I deleted it and rerolled another paladin for WotLK, and again for Cata.
    Last edited by Renowned; 2011-07-13 at 02:43 PM.

Deleted
    First off, I love this thread!

My secrets hmm...I never wanted to play WoW to begin with, I had played Final Fantasy XI religiously for about 3 years then met my new partner who did nothing but criticize it and made loads of comparisons to WoW and how much better it was.
    To make him shush, I downloaded the trial...and hated it. I picked a night elf rogue and hated the surroundings, the combat and everything else in general. I went back to FFXI after that. My boyfriend realised Id played alliance first off and as a die hard Horde player, he convinced me to try again on Horde side.
    I quit my ffxi subscription that night and have been playing WoW now since just before Christmas and I love it!

It took me about 2 months to realise that shift- click looting existed.

Ive always fancied rolling a tank as I played tank in FFXI, but the idea of it petrifies me as I see the shite that Tanks get in dungeons in WoW!

Thats all I can think of right now, nothing too scandalous there!

15+ Year Old Account
    Did you know about autolooting option? No need to shift click everytime!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

I hit level 80 10 days into wrath

I thought paladins gave heroism until ToC

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I rolled a pally tank for my first character because a friend told me they were the most facerollable (this was in wrath).
    People complaining about arena queues? Oh, my sweet summer child. What do you know of waiting? Waiting is for the dungeon finder, where the average time is 25 minutes and children are born and live and die all before they find a fucking tank.

Deleted
    Servertrans + faction changed my DK for having a character with inscription including all available glyphs. Never play this character.

I just have multiple toons on different servers, and pretend to be a different person on each one. Like if I left a guild, I would join on a different toon, not telling anyone who I was. I also share my computer with my friend, and he put an on and add-on that when I hover over anyone it tells me what rank they are in their guild. (Fresh meat, trial raider, alt, officer, commander, douche.... etc.) Interesting when you come across a total jerk in a pug and find out they are a rank like slave, or larva.

Deleted
    I used a bot once, only for a short while to try. Luckely I stopped within a week or so just before a ban-wave hit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I.. rolled a Gnome once..
    I registered on MMO-Champion, and all I got was this lousy signature...

I am a clicker, but i am doing fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    me 2! although i only click cooldowns these days and spamable things eg sinister strike will always be under my '3' key for best spamage.
    Same here, I use a hybrid system, where often-used moves like my tanking rotation, interrupts, and taunts are keybound whereas moves that are used less often like cool-downs, mounts, and resurrection are clicked.

Deleted
    I've used Mousemachine to level up 4 chars to 85 in BG's AFK, and geared up 8 chars with it fully afk.
    And i still do it. Ive been banned about 9 times for it, all bans for 3 hours

i type 3 years /sit until i discover pushing x do the same