Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    i want a super cool class only flying mount for druids..... o wate.....

*puts on shades*

looks liek warlocks just got cursed.

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
    Last edited by Youknowme; 2011-08-09 at 07:11 AM.

I demand a class mount for warriors!! Rocket fueled Steam tank at lvl 60, with enough fuel to last 2m. and at lvl 70 you could buy another fuel tank so you can fly for 4m!
    And at 80 you can buy a nitro rocket that you can strap under the tank, and with that you can activate the speed boost button which increase your flying speed upp to 780%! but it also sucks your fuel tanks dry in 9 seconds. AT 85! so can you buy another nitro rocket, 1350% speed but it's 50% chans your steam tank will explode when you activate the speed boost. Total cost: 75000 gold.

lol i just wanted to reply purely to say, if warlocks get a lock only flying mount it should be like my little pony or a sparkly pony like TRH.
    or anything other like that dragonball Z cloud nimbus, or the nimbus 2011 from harry potter.

why the hell would locks deserve a bloody lock only flying mount?
    thats just complete bullshit, if that ever would happen they will add class only flying mounts for all classes (which won't happen.
    enjoy wanting crazy things.

Deleted
    I want the Ravenlord to be Druid only

pitty that can't be happening anytime.

Also people saying Druids get a class only flying mount, they dont, Its a shapeshift and It does NOT count towards mount achievement thus it isnt a mount (although id gladly give any flying mount I have for it on my alts <3)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post
    A warlock rips a demon from the demonic realms to do its bidding, and when it is no longer useful he sacrifices it to gain some of its power.

When a warlock needs to move fast he rips a fel stead out to ride.

When a warlock needs to fly he should rip a winged demon to ride.
    Agreed - My warlock just doesn't feel right flying on any of the flyers I have... Black drake is sorta close but no cigar...

I like the idea of a chariot pulled by 4 flying dreadsteed LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    You are talking about a community that would even complain about gravity, if they knew it existed...
    I think its pretty valid, why give another mount to class that already has two of them? when there are 6 other who don't even have one?
    Hi Sephurik

Not going to happen, Blizzard have made it perfectly clear that are not going to design content for 10% (in a perfect world) of the playerbase, they've said as much when asked about classquests (wich have been dumbed down SO much, wtf was wrong with totem and demon quests?) and when asked about demon skins, "We're not gonna waste time on demon skins because it's time we could have spent on cool dungeons!" right before they made a new tree form that noone likes, and unique animal forms for all Druid races, yeah I guess you only have time for your favorite class

You can get ANOTHER class-specific mount the day warriors get to fly around using Bladestorm.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Why does his class have something my class doesn't

Why is every class just a copy of all the other classes, what the hell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    You can get ANOTHER class-specific mount the day warriors get to fly around using Bladestorm.
    I'd be down with that

IMO every class should get something cool, awesome class quests, a special class hub (Moonglade, Ebon Hold), mounts or tabards or titles, or a class specific faction that rewards these things.

We don't need another mount. We already have two. Saying we deserve more is not good for the image of the warlock community.

Quote Originally Posted by m2geek View Post
    Who else thinks this would be awesome? I remember in the past people talking bout wanting the Meta form from Demo spec as a flying "mount" form. Kinda like a Winged version of our Fel Steed (dont mention TRH or WG :P) or some kinda demonic dragon/drake/thingy...
    i think it would be awesome if mages got a class-only-flying mount, too. but cooler than your's.

edit:
    after a little thought, would'nt it be cool if you could fly on your imp while we fly on a fierce and fiery dragon with red eyes that shoot lasers?

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    I think rogues should get a rogue-only flying mount. Why? Because I want one.
    My paladin wants to ride his guardian

I'm still annoyed that the wings of chaos/divinity was an april fools joke, I would have totally bought those for my Warlock.

If locks or pallys get another Class-mount, Hunters should be able to mount their pets...nuff said

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    You are talking about a community that would even complain about gravity, if they knew it existed...
    Nerf gravity :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Instead of giving us a mount they could allow demon form to let us fly in areas where you can use flying mounts and let us cast while flying/moving.

Made by dubbelbasse

I'm still annoyed that the wings of chaos/divinity was an april fools joke, I would have totally bought those for my Warlock.
    I agree that was one of the April fools jokes I was sad to see as a joke.

I want class-only flying mount for Warriors.