Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nraktja View Post
    Sorry if it is posted already but Murozond is an anagram for Nozdormu.
    In the Thrall book by Golden, it was confirmed that Nozdormu is the leader of the infinite dragonflight. At least, he is in some particular timeway, he is. Murozond is possibly who he becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Uruzihc View Post
    Let me get this straight, they just did an entire expansion that was incredibly element based, but they couldn't (or wouldn't) find a way to make enhance shammys get some love and finally have a legendary? So much hate..
    Enhance shammies could use Hand of Rag.
    Rabadaba skeebie dee doo diddle doo dah

Deleted
    People complaining about Tier 13 being available only through The Dragon Soul are actually making me laugh. So you casual people were complaining about gear being so easy to obtain since cleaning the Zandalari instances 7 times a week was enough to gear up as fast as raiding people. I actually love this "back to basis" thing. It'll help distinguish people deserving their gear and people gearing up without deserving the gear (supposedly with the Dragon Soul bosses being some kinda challenge). It was about time this change was made.

Quote Originally Posted by Treadstone View Post
    I've been playing WoW since the beta back in early 2004.

My main is a warrior tank.

We haven't had a legendary since the Molten Core days. And I don't care.

Legendaries don't matter to me. I have plenty of epics. Orange text does nothing for me. I don't have an epeen.
    What people fail to understand is, they won't matter when the next expansion drops. What stopped my raiding in its tracks was the dick move made by Blizzard in Cata where iLevel excluded all that we spent time on trying to obtain in Wrath. I know why they had to do it, they could not afford a repeat of where much of BCs over the top gear sufficed people until 76 if not 80 in some cases. Still, all this whining and bitching over items that in less than a year will take up bank space only is hilarious.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

/squeals like a little school girlBlizzard listens AND delivers!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    "Melee classes will be getting a buff that is only active in the new raid to help them compete with ranged classes." What in the hell is this supposed to mean? And thank god we'll be getting a matching set of daggers! I honestly hope that they make sub or assassination the best spec. Combat has been dominant for too long imo.
    What it means is currently good ranged top the meters (Demo/Affliction Locks, Boomkins, SPriests, Arcane Mages, Hunters and Elemental Shamans), and with this melee will actually be able to compete. They don't want to give a overall buff because then it would screw up PVP damage and then it would have to be reworked again.

Quote Originally Posted by MatteoG View Post
    More legendary daggers? Why not introduce something we HAVEN'T seen before? e.g. a shield... Doesn't make sense to me.
    What other legendary daggers have there been? If you're referring to the one in the Kael'Thas fight in Tempest Keep, then I'll have to inform you that there was also a legendary shield in that fight!

And to the people that cry out that rogues have had way too many legendaries. No. We've had Warglaives and that's pretty much it. Just because Thoridal was best in slot for us, for the stats, it shouldn't have gone to a rogue, when it could benefit a hunter much more. Thunderfury was a tanking legendary that lasted well into TBC. It was good for rogues as well, I guess, but much better for tanks. 90% of the recipients of Thunderfury were tanks in my experience, on my server.

And rogues being the class that has had the most legendaries: Try warriors... Sulfuras, Thunderfury, Warglaive(s), Shadowmourne. There are probably also some casters that are well up there with Atiesh, Valanyr and the most recent legendary, Dragonwrath. So stop the orange envy! It'll probably be a couple of expansions before rogues will get another shot at an orange!
    Last edited by Bauwagast; 2011-09-19 at 03:49 PM.

Deleted
    Murozond has the coolest dragon skin in my book, I'd love to have such a mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Kataxu View Post
    Enhance shammies could use Hand of Rag.
    GC hates us (ehnance shammys) cos we can destroy Frost Mages...

Quote Originally Posted by MatteoG View Post
    More legendary daggers? Why not introduce something we HAVEN'T seen before? e.g. a shield... Doesn't make sense to me.
    Erhmm we actually haven't seen legendary daggers before (besides the one that was "dropped" for the Keal'thas fight in tempest keep, but you didn't get to keep).. so it IS something we haven't seen before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who the hell has time to level/play on alts anymore when raiding takes up so much time itself?

That screenshot of Ysera is kindof awe inspiring. I love it. I want a it as a wallpaper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks awesome, ready to kill the bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bauwagast View Post
    We've had Warglaives and that's pretty much it.
    Arguably the best look weapon/set of weapons this game will EVER see. Yeah, tough on the old Rogues. Ally Enhance Shammy here, wishing I had the bad luck of only having one awesome set of legendary weapons. AND they could have the bow, 3 sodding orange slots verse my zero. And i'm not even including Vanilla and these new Daggers. Jeez.

Seriously? Epic Gems are "random" drops?Here comes the flood of useless Green, Yellow and Blue epic gems straight to trash.

good thing that i stoped after 50 stack of pyrite ore, i guess all will go into bars and then into truegold....

Quote Originally Posted by Navitas View Post
    Arguably the best look weapon/set of weapons this game will EVER see. Yeah, tough on the old Rogues. Ally Enhance Shammy here, wishing I had the bad luck of only having one awesome set of legendary weapons. AND they could have the bow, 3 sodding orange slots verse my zero. And i'm not even including Vanilla and these new Daggers. Jeez.
    Oh yes no doubt, I love the looks of the warglaives, and I'm not saying I don't appreciate them, but again just because we've had a chance at getting some legendaries, like Thoridal, we'd only take it for the stats, and not to pew pew ourselves into the top of the dps meters from afar because that was just the way to go when having that bow! Only selfish idiot rogues would take a ranged weapon over a hunter if one was around to use it.

If we have to include vanilla, then I believe I've seen enhancement shammies run around pwning with Sulfuras. With Warglaives, I remember my guilds own enhancement shammy cried that he couldn't use swords, and that's understandable, though he'd have stolen aggro in no time if he'd been able to wield them in TBC.

By the time enh shammies get a legendary set it'll be powerful enough to level a village. Here's hoping for a mace/axe combo with lightning on one and lava on the other.

I hope I'm not the only one laughing my ass off at people who stockpiled thousands and thousands of pyrite ore.
    Last edited by episode36; 2011-09-19 at 04:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I see is: "whine whine whine, no legendary for me!!1111!!111!!!!!!".Also: "7 BOSSES?!!!! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS. I WANT ATLEAST 15. MORE CONTENT IS OBV. GONNA BE BETTER THEN GOOD CONTENT."Seriously, this looks like an epic patch, roll a rogue if you want the legendary. And leave if the content isn't enough for you. WoW still puts out more content then other MMO's.