Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'll use the Citadel Enforcers Claymore (HC).

Thank you for your help

Hello, im just wondering if you can transmog a the look of a 2h sword on 2h axe ? =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennsson View Post
    Hello, im just wondering if you can transmog a the look of a 2h sword on 2h axe ? =)
    Nope, it'll only work within the weapon type for melee weapons (hunters will be able to mog their ranged weapons into anything they like).

10+ Year Old Account
    I am looking for some good jedi/sith sword for a offhand. Not sure if you can transmog mainhand weapons into offhand ones.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I already have a set for my mage, but I'm curious about the belt shown here since it might fit will with some other sets as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    I am looking for some good jedi/sith sword for a offhand. Not sure if you can transmog mainhand weapons into offhand ones.
    Since Blade of Wizardry is MH, that leaves you with Teebu's. Both are red/orange saber models.

House Wife: This is my current set up. I'm looking to find bracers that don't flatten the cuffs of my swashbuckler's shirt. If viewed in 3d on wowhead it shows the gloves flattening them, but they don't in-game. If there isn't any bracers I need help finding a shirt that will match.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...151:2576:31541 (Updated with Whistling Sword)
    I've got this so far for my Eth lookalike set. I've having trouble with the Chest area though on a female human.
    http://www.riftgame.com/en/races/eth.php the drawing of the Male Eth is the theme I'm going for. I want to have like what he has: I white shirt, so I've been looking at Harnesses to try and show little to no chest armor, and so the shirt will show through. But the central link on most of the Harnesses I've tried are expanded and oversized ruining the look due to the females.. er.. you know. So I've tried using the Bard's Tunic. It looks alright, but I was hoping for something with Brown straps, and because Wowhead can't find matching chest plates, that's kinda gonna be hard.

So, I'm seeking help finding:
    A decent Harness that shows the white shirt, and a big chunky plain-as-possible leather belt (the big chunky model's introduced in Wrath) to try and replicate his belt in the drawing.

Also, I'm not sure, does http://www.wowhead.com/item=17015 have that purple glow shown in the screenshot with the gnome? or is that just an enchant? Cheers.

Thanks if anyone can help. The model is currently a work in progress, been going from head down.
    Last edited by Auxis; 2011-10-10 at 06:20 AM.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Bandit Jerkin is the same as the Bard's only with black straps. Alternatively, Boneshredder Jerkin looks ok over a white shirt.

Belt of Petrified Ivy is worth a look.

Hello all!

I am a mage looking for as many items as I can that look fiery, or are actually ablaze with fire. This is a prime example of a helm that has the look I want: http://www.wowhead.com/item=11808/circle-of-flame

Any items that are actually on fire, or have fiery animations are fair game, so long as they can be worn by a clothie.

Also, I would love any suggestions on a staff. I've been using a sword and offhand for a while now and gathering items to transmog those, but I recently picked up an upgrade (the Ragnaros staff) and so now I need to find a staff transmog item that I like. I really like staves that look magical and that preferably have a lot of animation to them, auras, flames, glowing runes, etc. I don't like the simpler looking ones, or staves that don't glow at all. Fire is a plus, but not required here.

Thanks in advance for the advice!

Deleted
    So, i am looking for a kilt looking like the one Leotheras the blind or varedis is wearing (Cant link ) i am also looking for a pare of matching gloves.

Thanks in advance for the help

Oh forgot to mention that i am a rogue! So will want those in leather :P
    Last edited by mmoc045d3db5c8; 2011-10-10 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromagik View Post
    Hello all!

I am a mage looking for as many items as I can that look fiery, or are actually ablaze with fire. This is a prime example of a helm that has the look I want: http://www.wowhead.com/item=11808/circle-of-flame

Any items that are actually on fire, or have fiery animations are fair game, so long as they can be worn by a clothie.

Also, I would love any suggestions on a staff. I've been using a sword and offhand for a while now and gathering items to transmog those, but I recently picked up an upgrade (the Ragnaros staff) and so now I need to find a staff transmog item that I like. I really like staves that look magical and that preferably have a lot of animation to them, auras, flames, glowing runes, etc. I don't like the simpler looking ones, or staves that don't glow at all. Fire is a plus, but not required here.

Thanks in advance for the advice!
    Well, Spire of Scarlet Pain is pretty damn fiery. My warlock has a fiery theme, and that's what I plan on keeping.

I've got my lv60 vanilla PVP set ready to use for Transmogrification but I can't seem to find the belts, or any that go with the set. I've looked around on wowhead etc but they just don't seem to exist.

Where they removed at some point or did they never even exist in the first place?

Is it possible to look like the Bloodfang Berserker? I got the shoulders, belt, and gloves down, but I have no clue if the legs and boots exist in the game. I've seen the models before but not those particular colors. Help me complete this set!

Hey guys,

Im putting together a transmog set and i'm missing one piece, boots. The theme is white colour, and I'm a plate wearer. So I was wondering if anyone knows of some white coloured plate boots I can get in game? I cant find any anywhere

Appreciate any help!

Deleted
    I am looking to build up a plate set resembling or copying the <Bilgewater Batallion> With that patched metal shield that is called Honorary gob squad shield and some goblin'ish looking 1 hander + gun.

Can anyone help?

Deleted
    Okay I need help with finding a weapon for my hunter that goes with this set that is called Dragonstalker Recolour, you can find it on roleplaygear website (can't post any links yet) , I also want bow/gun/crossbow too ^^ I would be so appreciated if anyone could help me.

Deleted

So, I'd love to look like these guys... especially the one on the right...

Item list :
    Tabard of the shattered sun
    Reckoning (or one of the Ulduar's swords)

Rest?
    Need help

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Accaris View Post
    Is it possible to look like the Bloodfang Berserker? I got the shoulders, belt, and gloves down, but I have no clue if the legs and boots exist in the game. I've seen the models before but not those particular colors. Help me complete this set!
    i made a similar set using the paladin t1 recolor from bc heroics, the shoulders from bwl and warrior t1 helmet (the tank heilroom)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37/transmog1.jpg/
    btw why can't i post ppictures? lol

btw i need some matching offsets for dk s8 and a matching mace and sword 2hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Keoren View Post
    I already have a set for my mage, but I'm curious about the belt shown here since it might fit will with some other sets as well.

http://i.imgur.com/2hUwA.jpg
    In case anyone else is interested

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Comma View Post

So, I'd love to look like these guys... especially the one on the right...

Item list :
    Tabard of the shattered sun
    Reckoning (or one of the Ulduar's swords)

Rest?
    Need help
    This is relevant to my interests. However, I too have attempted the space marine set and...
    wow is not space marine friendly.