Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    So, make one already!
    That means I'd have to make up a backstory and everything for it! It takes a lot of creativity to make an OC that doesn't stink out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptnic View Post
    my time is about to be cut short. I'll no longer be on steam, wow or our thread.

due to very incompetent people in my family, and much yelling, i'v removed myself from their internet. After repeated sayings that X doesn't impact the internet bandwith in anyway, and other showings, i simpley gave up. It's not worth the constent herrassment i get from the both of them. My uncle is the worst person i know, everything thing i hate about people he has in some form. Sexist, homophobic, biggot, and his inabillity to see facts i'v showed him.

With other things said as well, i'll no longer be using their intenret connection, and as such, will only have one day a week when i have the internet. On sunday at my lancenter. I can live without WoW easily, but not been able to talk to you guys (who are practically my internet family) will be very hard. I hope i don't become distent from everyone, i love you all too much for that to happen. but i'f i'm not here it's going to be hard to make that now happen. Just thought i'd clear that up incase anyone starts wondering why i haven't logged steam in 6 days :x

a chearful Image:
    [URL=http://imgur.com/306fe][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/306fel.png[/\L]
    That really sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you check up with us from time to time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofsie View Post
    Thar is a new episode.
    Yay! Also, what do you think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrus View Post
    Thanks for all the warm welcomes! Yeah, I'm still only a couple episodes into the first season, but that was enough for me to decide that I liked it. It is, after all, something Lauren Faust cooked up, and after Foster's I was wondering if she was gonna do something else.
    It's been a bit since we have had a new brony join (of course, I don't even post here (/end bleeding sarcasm)). But indeed: Welcome to the herd, and I hope you do continue posting here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    That means I'd have to make up a backstory and everything for it! It takes a lot of creativity to make an OC that doesn't stink out loud.
    Laziness is the path to success.

Deleted
    my time is about to be cut short. I'll no longer be on steam, wow or our thread.

due to very incompetent people in my family, and much yelling, i'v removed myself from their internet. After repeated sayings that X doesn't impact the internet bandwith in anyway, and other showings, i simpley gave up. It's not worth the constent herrassment i get from the both of them. My uncle is the worst person i know, everything thing i hate about people he has in some form. Sexist, homophobic, biggot, and his inabillity to see facts i'v showed him.

With other things said as well, i'll no longer be using their intenret connection, and as such, will only have one day a week when i have the internet. On sunday at my lancenter. I can live without WoW easily, but not been able to talk to you guys (who are practically my internet family) will be very hard. I hope i don't become distent from everyone, i love you all too much for that to happen. but i'f i'm not here it's going to be hard to make that now happen. Just thought i'd clear that up incase anyone starts wondering why i haven't logged steam in 6 days :x

a chearful Image:
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/306fel.png[IMG]
    Dear Cryppy.
    I really hope you are going to be okay. We are all going to miss you You have all of my hugs and snuggles.

Take care, mate. I hope we will still bump into eachother sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    awwww.. poor dash ain't getting any ciddar ... and the letter cracked me up xD

---------- Post added 2012-01-29 at 03:51 PM ----------

awww poor cryppy
    Poor Isi... no bows in his mane.

* ties bows in Isi's mane
    :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GTG12ification View Post
    Take Care Cryp. We'll miss you, hope you somehow regain interwebs.
    i hope so too, i want the web
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofsie View Post
    Awww.

Well, I'll cherish the time you are here then, hopefully things begin to start looking better.
    maybe if i get my own place :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    my poor poor Cryppy :<
    you already know XD

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post

*bites isi some more*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post

* growls at FG

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    sad say is sad
    i can't draw for toffee :P

http://thehipeey.imgur.com/all/
    going to be very boring :/

really blows
    I'll miss you Cryppy

Also, a NSFW warning would have been nice on your gallery. I clicked and went D:

10+ Year Old Account
    You'll be missed, Cryppy. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Design first, generate backstory later.

If I can get a good enough handle on drawing my OC, I might start up a tumblr for it. At least then I won't get bombarded by questions related to a franchise I have effectively zero experience in.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    It's been a bit since we have had a new brony join (of course, I don't even post here (/end bleeding sarcasm)). But indeed: Welcome to the herd, and I hope you do continue posting here.
    I will admit, I am not much of a poster, and most definitely a lurker, which is something I hope to remedy. XD

Also, though I do not know you Cryptnic, I bid you fare well, and I hope that one day you may return. =\
    "And if it ends with both of us dying in an explosion taking out a Reaper - remember, I took the killshot." ~ Garrus Vakarian

Deleted
    i hope so too, i want the web
    maybe if i get my own place :/
    you already know XD
    No worries, dude. You'll be back sooner than ya know it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    I'll miss you Cryppy

Also, a NSFW warning would have been nice on your gallery. I clicked and went D:
    Boobies! That's what happens when you tear Fluttershy's sheet off her bed! Mean ol Rainbowdash.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Dear Cryppy.
    I really hope you are going to be okay. We are all going to miss you You have all of my hugs and snuggles.

Take care, mate. I hope we will still bump into eachother sometimes.
    that would be pretty cool. are you in the UK? ;o

Deleted
    * gasps

Continuing watching the Yu-gi-oh abridged series when I stumble upon : "Devil Ninja 2: Electric Boogaloo"

Deleted

a chearful Image:
    [URL=http://imgur.com/306fe][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/306fel.png[/MG][URL]
    I've been busy lurking all day and haven't been posting much, but just thought I'd poke in and say that you'll be missed, even if I didn't get to know you too well.

Well, if you think of the details, will be more then happy to try and draw them for you. Just need them details!
    CYOA comic updated regularly!
    http://dovashy.deviantart.com/

WIP is work in progress...

But I'm really loving how this pair is coming out so far.