Here kitty kitty

Purrr...purrrrrrr

/whack

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    interesting what can be found in lore interviews

/Pic of Charr female
    I know it's a weird thing to comment about... but are her feet new? As in... is the model changed from it's original form? I remember the claws being much larger and the toes not nearly as pronounced. (Unless the female charr is just that way, but I remember them having large claws just like the males as well.)

The old charr paws were something that bothered me... I support this change if it is one or if it's just my eyes playing with me.
    Last edited by Malthurius; 2012-01-31 at 01:10 AM.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    I know it's a weird thing to comment about... but are her feet new? As in... is the model changed from it's original form? I remember the claws being much larger and the toes not nearly as pronounced. (Unless the female charr is just that way, but I remember them having large claws just like the males as well.)

The old charr paws were something that bothered me... I support this change if it is one or if it's just my eyes playing with me.
    The other screenshots were probably older - it wouldn't surprise me if they've been putting some finishing touches on the models since the game is getting ever closer to release.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Here kitty kitty

Purrr...purrrrrrr

/whack
    http://www.uproxx.com/news/2011/05/m...ight-with-cat/

Kitty gonna kill you.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freehoof View Post
    The other screenshots were probably older - it wouldn't surprise me if they've been putting some finishing touches on the models since the game is getting ever closer to release.
    Yeah, now that I think about it a little more, I don't see it being unlikely. Last time we saw the Charr character creation the physical features were pretty limited. It makes a lot of sense to see model revisions for any of the races. They might have redone the entire body (minus the head) of the charr for greater customization options, You might just not be able to see it (Minus the feet, because armor doesn't cover that part of their bodies, obviously, that's why it stuck out to me).
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    Yeah, now that I think about it a little more, I don't see it being unlikely. Last time we saw the Charr character creation the physical features were pretty limited. It makes a lot of sense to see model revisions for any of the races. They might have redone the entire body (minus the head) of the charr for greater customization options, You might just not be able to see it (Minus the feet, because armor doesn't cover that part of their bodies, obviously, that's why it stuck out to me).
    At last, A cup women finally have a place in videos games, as a female charr.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    rofl.
    quote from red dwarf...
    "I'm so excited all 6 of my nipples are tingling"

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank god they avoided over sexualizing Charr women. I definitely don't want WoW female Worgen (This coming from a furry mind you.) I don't mind things like Kahijiit in Skyrim because they aren't played up to be hyper sexual like female worgen are... Lady Gaga? Really? Ugh...

There was a podcast, I forgot the name of, where they had someone from Anet discussing the look of the Charr. Supposedly when the female Charr were brought up in an early discussion, the art designer said the female Charr were gonna have 6 or none breasts. Meaning they weren't going the fetishist / 14-year old boy giggles route.

I am not good at remembering specifics. It might have been Tales of Orr or something like that?

http://www.arena.net/blog/the-artist...n-of-the-charr

Finally, there was the matter of the chest. It really didn’t make any sense to have boobs on a charr female, particularly with all the effort we took to make her sleek and fierce. We thought they should have no breasts at all or at least hide them under some fluffy fur. Above all else, we needed to be true to the race, of course! There was still some debate, however, so I gave them a choice: either be subtle and downplay the breasts (it wasn’t a point of the race, anyway) or go full-on realistic. Yes, that’s right —none or six!!
    See! I do like Charr!

I definitely don't want WoW female Worgen
    Who wants cartoony eyes, no 6 nipples worgen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Who wants cartoony eyes, no 6 nipples worgen?
    Alpha female Worgen > whatever the $%&@ we have now. I hope they don't screw up Pandaren either.

But I do fully support female Charr. I still like the males more (I'm female) but somehow I'll fit in a female Charr Elementalist at some point.

Didn't the Worgen just look like dog-people in Alpha?

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Yes, they did

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Well yeah. They still looked better then than they do now.

Point being: Charr awesome design > current Worgen half-assed design.
    Last edited by Blufossa; 2012-01-31 at 07:59 AM.

again, the feet.

that female worgen pic...

The ridiculous transplanted hair.......just rofl.
    Human torso, with bikini bosom incorporated ofc...
    ...and then those ridiculous clawed feet....yikes

Cut out the snout, ridiculously proportioned clawed hands and crazy feet and uv basically got a hairy human lol.
    Last edited by Squirrelbanes; 2012-01-31 at 08:30 AM.

Funny how people call GW anime but yet WoW looks much more anime than GW did (cue human bodies with cat or dog heads).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grugmuc View Post
    Well yeah. They still looked better then than they do now.

<SNIP>

So much agree! It bugged me to no end how the disembodied feet would show at the back of robes on worgen.

Quote Originally Posted by Grugmuc View Post
    <snip>

What did I just see o.O