Page 17 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Konik View Post
    I believe there is no legendary weapon in this game that can sell for more than 500k and there are like 4-5 pieces of gear that can actually sell for 1mil+ (excluding set items)
    The Something-Hundredth Spear is a mid-to-high 50's spear that sells for a ton, because it has Magic Find on it. I think mine sold for 4-5 million, and this was several weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    The Something-Hundredth Spear is a mid-to-high 50's spear that sells for a ton, because it has Magic Find on it. I think mine sold for 4-5 million, and this was several weeks ago.
    right, The Three Hundredth Spear..honestly I didn't know that 400dps wep with MF could actually sell for millions..is this used for mercs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Konik View Post
    right, The Three Hundredth Spear..honestly I didn't know that 400dps wep with MF could actually sell for millions..is this used for mercs?
    I guess, since you get a percentage of their magic and gold find. Otherwise, it'd be useless to a level 60 character, but it sells really well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I guess, since you get a percentage of their magic and gold find. Otherwise, it'd be useless to a level 60 character, but it sells really well.
    I use mine for MF swapping. Not a big deal when a mob has 20k hp left.

Ring with:
    66 dexterity
    83 vitality
    40 all resist
    43 poison resist
    210 armor
    11% MF

The stats aren't spectacular, but it looks like it could be good for a monk. Thoughts?

Any thoughts on these?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelliell View Post

Any thoughts on these?
    Unfortunately not much. Most of these only have 2 to 3 desirable stats, and none of them are super high.

In general to be worth something for the items you listed you need to have:

Gloves: Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Improved Attack Speed, Primary Stat, Resist All (+Secondary Resist for monks), Vitality...
    Belts: Primary Stat (usually very high), Vitality, Resist All (secondary resist)
    Rings: Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Improved Attack Speed, Primary Stat, vitality, Socket, Resist All (Secondary too)
    Boots: Movement Speed, Primary Stat, Vitality, Resist All, secondary Resist...

The more you have of the above prefixes usually the more they will sell for. For those items which have less stat requirements you need usually to have a couple of rolls related to stats (There is a straight Dex roll, and a Dex/Secondary stat roll) to get the primary stat very high.

I bolded the Boots, because to get any decent amount of money out of boots they almost always have to have movement speed...

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    Unfortunately not much. Most of these only have 2 to 3 desirable stats, and none of them are super high.

Gloves: Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Improved Attack Speed, Primary Stat, Resist All (+Secondary Resist for monks), Vitality...
    Belts: Primary Stat (usually very high), Vitality, Resist All (secondary resist)
    Rings: Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Improved Attack Speed, Primary Stat, vitality, Socket, Resist All (Secondary too)
    Boots: Movement Speed, Primary Stat, Vitality, Resist All, secondary Resist...

The more you have of the above prefixes usually the more they will sell for. For those items which have less stat requirements you need usually to have a couple of rolls related to stats (There is a straight Dex roll, and a Dex/Secondary stat roll) to get the primary stat very high.

I bolded the Boots, because to get any decent amount of money out of boots they almost always have to have movement speed...
    Thank you.

Deleted
    Could this be worth anything? if so how much, and is there any chance it could be worth anything on rmah EU?

Legendary ring - Bul-katho's wedding band

6-12 damage
    75 str
    6 attack speed
    151 LoH
    4% life
    23 % crit damage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Ring with:
    66 dexterity
    83 vitality
    40 all resist
    43 poison resist
    210 armor
    11% MF

The stats aren't spectacular, but it looks like it could be good for a monk. Thoughts?
    Not bad att all, shame only 11 MF, really nice MF ring i say, good for act2 and 3 mf runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post

Are you kidding me? You really think you NEED perfect stats for it to be worth "something"....
    If you have Trifecta gloves (Crit chance, Crit damage, Attack speed) with a primary stat, all resist and vitality you're gonna be looking at 50-200m for them depending on how high each stat roll is.

I wouldn't judge if it's worth selling just by this person's post. You can sell other items that aren't perfect for good ammounts too.

This also applies to rings, trifecta rings with good stats will sell for a small fortune. Especially if you have Life on Hit on them too.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Are you kidding me? You really think you NEED perfect stats for it to be worth "something"....
    If you have Trifecta gloves (Crit chance, Crit damage, Attack speed) with a primary stat, all resist and vitality you're gonna be looking at 50-200m for them depending on how high each stat roll is.

I wouldn't judge if it's worth selling just by this person's post. You can sell other items that aren't perfect for good ammounts too.

This also applies to rings, trifecta rings with good stats will sell for a small fortune. Especially if you have Life on Hit on them too.
    Please read my full post in context. I said that the more you have of the qualities listed, the more it will be worth. I didnt say that gloves with crit chance, crit damage and attack speed would not be worth anything, without having the other qualities. As an example, I paid 7 million for gloves with 8% Attack Speed, 35 Crit Damage, 5% crit chance, 155 Dex. If those gloves also had All resist and Vitality, yes it would be worth a LOT more.

So I found an axe and was wondering how much I could get for it.

1H Axe

955.6 dps
    1.30 attacks per sec
    -256-582 arcane damage
    -47% increased damage
    -91 strength
    -231 dexterity
    -289 life on hit
    -open socket

Quote Originally Posted by ganemdar View Post
    So I found an axe and was wondering how much I could get for it.

1H Axe

955.6 dps
    1.30 attacks per sec
    -256-582 arcane damage
    -47% increased damage
    -91 strength
    -231 dexterity
    -289 life on hit
    -open socket
    45M+ would be my guess. I bought a 1.4 speed wep with 870 dps, 150 dex, open socket and 700 LoH for 30M a month or two ago, which is now looking at +40M - as yours have more dps, but less life on hit and less speed, I'd assume a monk would pay slightly more for it, it just depends on if (s)he needs the survivability or the dps.

I've got two items. I *think* they're both in the 20-30M range, but can't hurt to be sure. I am not a barbarian, nor a wizard, so here goes:

Wand
    985 DPS, 444-963 (1.4 ATPS).
    88% crit damage.
    109 Int.
    +14 Max arcane power.

Sadly no socket on it, but still quite good, isn't it?

And a barb amulet:
    251 Str.
    95 Vitality.
    11% Life.
    38 All Resistance.
    51% Crit Damage.

Input is appreciated, EU server .

Got this today

Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by alzoron View Post
    Got this today
    you sure you are posting in right thread? there is a thread Your last good item that you found

anyway gz

Deleted
    could this be worth anything? ring - 61 str 26 dex 36 vit 6% atk speed 25 % crit damage 13% extra gold

and this? Ring - 13 max damage 36 arcane resistance 55 all resistance 5% life

I figure this would be perfect for the CM build..

I might have been overestimating but put it up for 15m starting (no buyout) given the high dmg and almost unanimously useful stats.. what do you think

Quote Originally Posted by nightshark View Post
    I figure this would be perfect for the CM build..

I might have been overestimating but put it up for 15m starting (no buyout) given the high dmg and almost unanimously useful stats.. what do you think
    I think it will go for much more than 15m. The stats that matter (Max AP, AP on Crit, Crit Chance, High damage) are all there. It's got decent vit and a bit of int, shame the strength wasn't int.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ganemdar View Post
    1H Axe

955.6 dps
    1.30 attacks per sec
    -256-582 arcane damage
    -47% increased damage
    -91 strength
    -231 dexterity
    -289 life on hit
    -open socket
    If this is EU and you've still not sold it on the AH I'd probably be wanting to buy that axe myself.

Also, found a pretty good ring last night;
    139 dex
    55 vitality
    49 cold res
    25% crit damage
    4% crit chance.

It's a shame the cold res isn't all res, therefor making it more desirable to all kinds of monks and DHs but still, the only items that really compare and that I can find on the AH are up for 70 million or more and most of them don't even have any kind of resist on them and almost none have as much dex. Has anyone ever bought/sold something similar that can tell me whether or not this has a real chance of selling for 100mil~?