Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterstrife View Post
    Sweet! I already reserved my Panda's name, now all I got to do is wait for 28th August ^^
    No, you have to wait for MoP to come out in September. Read more carefully.

Whoops, misread it. disregard.
    Last edited by KWC3587; 2012-08-16 at 11:20 PM.

*high fives Blizzard*

Signature Designer | PM Requests: OPEN | Realm: Eonar - US

Quote Originally Posted by Fuhok View Post
    So Pandaren will be available, but the Monk class won't be until Sept 25th? If that's the case, I still have no reason to renew my sub until Sept 25th.

Edit: OHHHH! I get it now, they're saying that the Worgen/Goblin will be available to anyone, even if they don't have Cata, and BE/Draenei available even if the person doesn't have BC. Got it.
    You sir understand thing the wrong way, pandaren playable by anyone but only when mist launch

15+ Year Old Account
    So, here's my question. Who here plays wow and DOES NOT have every xpac, but still plays? I'm kind of curious about this. Twink accounts?
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

good guy blizzard

---------- Post added 2012-08-16 at 11:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Synbaby View Post
    So, here's my question. Who here plays wow and DOES NOT have every xpac, but still plays? I'm kind of curious about this. Twink accounts?
    starter accounts

Deleted
    Could we get a 5.0.4 Compilation on the main-page when its due?
    Thanks in advance!
    //Kimiko

Who says competition isn't good for the players?

Quote Originally Posted by Synbaby View Post
    As catalystical said, Starter Accounts for new players. But also RAF accounts, as you don't get any benefit after 80. So now if you have your own RAF account you can dual-level Worgen, Goblins, or Panda while only paying for up to WotLK on the new account.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    another marketing ploy hidden subtext " please don't leave our kung fu kiddy game for guild wars 2 please we has pandas ! "
    Enough of this idiotic statement, please. I could just as easily say" LOL ENJOY NO ENDGAME IN THAT F2P GAEM" Enough of the BS, you dont like it dont comment about it.

so does this mean i get my money back for buying BC and Wrath and Cata when they came out? Gotta love rewards for people that are new and dont know their ass from a hole in the ground and Blizz wonders why people leave.

Quote Originally Posted by moesouls View Post
    so does this mean i get my money back for buying BC and Wrath and Cata when they came out? Gotta love rewards for people that are new and dont know their ass from a hole in the ground and Blizz wonders why people leave.
    Seriously? You still can't --- never mind, you obviously wouldn't understand.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by moesouls View Post
    I'm sure Blizzard will get on that once I get compensated for the last three, obselete PCs I bought over the last 15 years.

Wow, this was something I didn't expect. Cross-realm zones were a shocker to me, this is another very surprising change.

This is actually pretty cool +1

Did not see this coming at all. We will have to see if it pays off for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko93 View Post
    Could we get a 5.0.4 Compilation on the main-page when its due?
    Thanks in advance!
    //Kimiko
    Knowing Bouboubille and chaud, we'll most definitely get a recap a few days before the patch goes live.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't expect something like this happening. o_O

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that takes out a big chunk of why you buy the expansion, the new race....
    Last edited by Duravian; 2012-08-17 at 03:23 AM.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    You sir understand thing the wrong way, pandaren playable by anyone but only when mist launch
    Basically what you see in PTR is what you get in the end of this month.
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

Thank you Blizzard )))