Um, discovery tab overload? What in the heck is happening. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Um, discovery tab overload? What in the heck is happening. D:
    Did they honestly implement Discovery crafting from bank? Dear gods...
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Its way too much at once. I can't keep it all organized.

This. Do not enjoy.

I dunno, if I can actually do some cooking now? This is pretty much a win for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Did they honestly implement Discovery crafting from bank? Dear gods...
    They did say, back when they implemented crafting from bank and collections tab, that they wanted it for discoveries too, but they'd rather release part of the functionality than keep it disabled until all of it was finished.

Have to check it out ... as it is having to put all mats to bag to start discovering is something I don't mind skipping.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Deleted
    This thread is a wormhole and i flew back in time or are you just talking about old notes?
    /puzzled

Quote Originally Posted by Holydorf View Post
    This thread is a wormhole and i flew back in time or are you just talking about old notes?
    /puzzled
    I don't know ... what patch were discoveries from bank implemented ? I didn't notice them yesterday.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Deleted
    According to reddit, CM gold farming has been heavily nerfed, which I guess anyone running it knew it would be... apparently not only has the silver/exp reward been cut in quarter, there are extra champions in the dungeon too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    According to reddit, CM gold farming has been heavily nerfed, which I guess anyone running it knew it would be... apparently not only has the silver/exp reward been cut in quarter, there are extra champions in the dungeon too.
    Do they do anything differently?

10+ Year Old Account
    I swear bloody revenge on the dev that fixes the broken DE I been afk farming for a week.
    I swear justice on any who dare to take advantage of broken DEs on purpose. :O

I've run across literal mobs of people just standing in one spot afk farming events, and it's truly getting on my nerves. I report it whenever I see it!
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphyjj View Post
    @Fencers you're openly cheating?
    Cheating? Not sure what you are talking about... ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post

I've run across literal mobs of people just standing in one spot afk farming events, and it's truly getting on my nerves. I report it whenever I see it!
    I'll second this. Exploiting broken DEs is, in my book, nearly as bad as botting.

Speaking of that, funny thing. Yesterday I was running around and came across a fellow who was running kind of weirdly. He'd run in range of a hostile mob, stop for a few seconds, the mob would hit him a few times, then he'd run about five or six steps before stopping again. Mob caught up and started hitting him. Repeat until the mob reset. It looked suspiciously like botting to me, but I wanted to be sure, so I followed him halfway across the map. He seemed to be keyboard-turning the entire way. In the end he asked for help on how to get to a well hidden skill point, and I have yet to see a bot manage to do that. Or thank me when I showed him. :P

I guess the point of my little story is that new players can look like bots, so consider before reporting. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    I guess the point of my little story is that new players can look like bots, so consider before reporting. :P
    Reporting itself causes no harm, assuming those who run the little investigations into player behavior are actually thorough.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    Reporting itself causes no harm, assuming those who run the little investigations into player behavior are actually thorough.
    Fair enough, but I personally don't trust someone to do investigations I can do myself with a little thought before hitting the report text. :P

We shall meet at the playground at 3:00 pm EST, Drake.

I been farming that repeating DE in Malchor's by the Cursed Shore entrance. It pops like every 10 mins. Pfft. You're suppose to farm DEs. No one said I had to spend an hour swimming past Krait to find them. I shall defend this fort like a boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    We shall meet at the playground at 3:00 pm EST, Drake.

I been farming that repeating DE in Malchor's by the Cursed Shore entrance. It pops like every 10 mins. Pfft. You're suppose to farm DEs. No one said I had to spend an hour swimming past Krait to find them. I shall defend this fort like a boss.
    You're not supposed to sit in one spot constantly spamming your 1 key even when no event is happening, however, at which point it's obvious that you're not actually "playing" the game. :P

You're not supposed to sit in one spot constantly spamming your 1 key even when no event is happening, however, at which point it's obvious that you're not actually "playing" the game. :P
    I don't. I just sit at the top of the hill until it starts, wack zombies, go back on hill till it repeats. I am actively playing just alt-tabbed out till I hear the event restart.

Same thing as running all over Orr for a half hour looking for DEs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    I don't know ... what patch were discoveries from bank implemented ? I didn't notice them yesterday.
    Update Notes - September 8th 2012

Crafting
    · Players can now do the production portion of crafting without having to pull the resources from their bank. Note: Discovery still requires use of the bank. This is something we would like to change but decided that getting part of the way there was better than making players wait for the entire fix.

Discoveries from bank are still in developement.

EDIT

Forget about it:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...E2%80%99s-bank

/yay
    Last edited by mmoc6322d2f7bc; 2012-09-18 at 10:32 AM.

Deleted
    General
    Asuran players will now aim toward their targets when using a rifle.
    *Fixed various broken events and skill challenges.
    *Fixed various locations that allowed players to move outside the map.
    *Fixed various locations on maps where players could become stuck.
    *Discovery crafting may now use items directly from a player’s bank.
    *Fixed bugs in the Exploration achievement so players can now receive 100% map completion.
    *Added a system to limit the experience and gold that players can receive from speed-farming dungeons.

*Story
    Fixed bugs in “A Different Dream,” “A Fragile Peace,” “Dredging Up the Past,” "Forging the Pact,” “Pastkeeper,” “Ships of the Line,” “Stealing Secrets,” “The Priory Assailed,” and “The Source of Orr.”
    *Reduced the overall difficulty in “Dead of Winter.”

*World-versus-World
    Retaliation: This boon no longer reflects damage received from siege weapons.
    *The Experimental Rifle is no longer usable in World-versus-World.

*Profession

Warrior
    Smoldering Arrow: This skill’s casting time has been reduced.

_Mesmer*_
    The Prestige: This skill now requires full recharge if it’s interrupted at any time.

_Thief*_
    Descent of Shadows: This trait’s effect can now only trigger once every 8 seconds.

_Engineer*_
    *Rocket Boots: This skill is no longer usable underwater. This is a temporary change until we can figure out why players can launch themselves into the sky using this skill.
    *Detonate Mine Field: This skill is no longer a blast finisher.
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...mber-18th-2012