Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted

Actually i'm feeling almost comfortable by playing it.
    Prolly have to fix just somethings on Pitbull frames.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    They are scaled a bit big in that version and the version I'm using on live is a bit smaller to save screenspace. I'll export em over tomorrow if I have the time!
    Did you upload the smaller version Drunkenfinn?

Been using it for a few days now, really like it. Thanks.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Here's a pastebin link for a slightly scaled down version:

http://pastebin.com/49mMb3B2

Added SCK castbar in there as well.

The textures are the same as the older version so you just have to replace the strings.

The textures are the same as the older version so you just have to replace the strings.
    You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Switched mine up to be more minimal/basic. I deleted everything, then just downloaded NCB, NugEnergy, TellMeWhen, Quartz, and OmniCC. Set it up in a clean manner. I don't feel like a lot of addons are needed to display the information you need (despite previously believing so). I'm really liking the simple and basic feel of this, a lot. What do you think?
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Rendarrath

Elvui - Shadow and light
    weakauras
    bigwigs
    skada

would you mind sharing your UI ??

I would really like it

Thanks

Deleted

http://pastebin.com/49mMb3B2

Gonna try this for raid tomorrow, cleaned up my UI and mistakenly deleted my WTF hehe ^^ thanks nevertheless for your work

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pesko View Post
    Gonna try this for raid tomorrow, cleaned up my UI and mistakenly deleted my WTF hehe ^^ thanks nevertheless for your work
    Just remember to grab the custom textures from my previous post or it wont work properly :P

Or I'll just quote myself:

Here's a link to the custom textures:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/s1h925

put those in Interface/Addons/WeakAuras/PowerAurasMedia/Auras/

Deleted
    oh, right. ty explains why there was was a big square

What is the addon that shows your chi?

15+ Year Old Account
    Mine is very simple: http://i.imgur.com/oahFA.jpg

Same thing I use on my monk. Recount is placed in the empty space at the right side in the green/blue.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc7a7c20877b; 2012-10-20 at 10:46 AM.

Sparse, but i like it that way. (Had to screen cap in windowed mode for who knows what reason lol)
    Last edited by roflwaffle; 2012-10-21 at 10:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

I've seen a bunch of threads on addons for tracking monk cooldowns, buff stacks, etc. I use TellMeWhen for tracking my cooldowns & stacks, and do so for every character class I play. Here's my UI:

I also use ComboPointsRedux for tracking chi (in the middle of the TMW icons) and KGPanels for the background.

The TMW icons all disappear when they are on cooldown, don't have enough chi, or don't have enough energy. By setting up TMW this way, I actually don't need to see an energy bar or my chi pts, although I like to have chi viewable just below. Right now, my Tiger Palm buff icon only shows when I have less than 3 stacks applied or there are 4 seconds or less left in the duration. The Tigereye Brew icon only shows when I am at 10 stacks.

Also, the icons are set up to mimic my keyboard binds. The 4x4 grid you see with the TMW icons have the same abilities bound to 4-7, r-u, f-j, and c-n. This helps give a visual reminder of what key I need to press to use an ability, at least for all of my main abilities.

Note that my single target rotation attacks are all together, as are my AoE attacks, and ranged attacks. CC is all on 1 row, and my healing spells on another below that. I find good organization of abilities helps me a lot.

I've been using pretty much this same set up for the past 5-6 years. You can see a previous iteration of my UI used during Cata on my shaman on WoW Insider's Reader UI of the Week.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/21/re...-with-vardelm/

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manatrixx View Post
    [IMG]snippity[/IMG]

Actually i'm feeling almost comfortable by playing it.
    Prolly have to fix just somethings on Pitbull frames.
    What exactly is that renewing mist tracker?

10+ Year Old Account
    Default UI + Titan panel, DBM, recount and other non-UI addons. I don't believe in minimalism so I feel no need to change the UI extensively.

http: //i205.photobucket. com/albums/ bb218/cbgnade01/ WoWScrnShot_110312_132917. jpg obviously remove the spaces i've place in link as i can't post links yet

This is what I use for all my toons, SUF frames, bartender, grid, sexymap, tellmewhen, dbm, skada is hidden as i dont pay much attention to it solo, msbt (not shown) and titan panel

I love all the idiots that copy Affinitiis Weakauras THEN all of his Elvui / Vuhdoo settings yet dont know how to configure them. Hhahahaha nubs that cant play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Treepanda View Post
    I love all the idiots that copy Affinitiis Weakauras THEN all of his Elvui / Vuhdoo settings yet dont know how to configure them. Hhahahaha nubs that cant play the game.
    So you are upset that other people are doing what they want with their UI which has no effect on you whatsoever? And they are idiots because of this?
    Rogue Guides and Tutorials

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrubity View Post
    What exactly is that renewing mist tracker?

It's basic Renewing Mist Watcher:

http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/renewingmistwatcher/