Deleted
    Computer totally didn't crash again. nope, no way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Apparently you're one of the few who thinks she does.
    I liked it as well.
    She should have more presence in songs.
    I agree, I love her singing. She could get some of Sweetie's songs, that filly has a lot now.

Also, more Rarity in songs pls <3

Also x2, I didn't like the new episode. I think it's the first episode I've ever watched of MLP where I didn't like it after I'd seen it.
    I need to re-watch it and re-evaluate. I might just have been in a bad mood.

Who introduced me to Sweeney Todd and actually made me consider watching Les Mis?
    I've never watched any of those. I actually haven't watched any musicals, even though I'm a movie nerd.

It's not that I don't like them, but never got around to. I've watched some in the theatre though...

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    I'm just hoping that I'll even make it to the meet up this May. Noting our current situation, I'm starting to doubt I will.

Also want my new computer already. I really want to start a new NW save, but I'd rather not do it on this one since it's so heavily modded and a bit laggy from time to time. :/
    Did you order it already? :P

Or are you still saving up for it?

Ziru you need to watch "Paint your wagon"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paint_Your_Wagon_(film)

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Computer totally didn't crash again. nope, no way.

I agree, I love her singing. She could get some of Sweetie's songs, that filly has a lot now.

Also, more Rarity in songs pls <3

Also x2, I didn't like the new episode. I think it's the first episode I've ever watched of MLP where I didn't like it after I'd seen it.
    I need to re-watch it and re-evaluate. I might just have been in a bad mood.

I've never watched any of those. I actually haven't watched any musicals, even though I'm a movie nerd.
    Worth it, I never was a fan of musicals but I enjoyed it anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    *blink* You want to rub the belly?

The least you could do is marvel at our shiny computers, harass our kitties and play Okami on my shiny silver PS2 while you're here.
    I just might do that as well :P

I actually bought Okami for my PS3! But then my room mate stole it and played Demon Souls -.-'

Deleted
    Did you order it already? :P

Or are you still saving up for it?
    I've had the money for about a week now, thanks to my dad giving me an extra 100€ for christmas. Would've had the money way sooner if my mum would've paid that ~100€ she was meant to pay when I ordered presents for me and my sisters from WLF.

But yeah, she might need me to pay for the remaining 650€ of my driver's license since she likely won't be able to pay it all.
    Gotta love financial problems and being near bankrupt. \o/

So yeah, if I get lucky I'll be able to order the parts early January I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dota 2 stream in 15 minutes. That's slightly better.

Deleted
    Worth it, I never was a fan of musicals but I enjoyed it anyway.
    Hmm... Which one to start with?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Ziru you need to watch "Paint your wagon"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paint_Your_Wagon_(film)
    On the little Wikipedia picture, I was so sure it said "Starring Cunt Eastwood". I was lauging quite hard.

Apparently you're one of the few who thinks she does.
    I liked it as well.
    She should have more presence in songs.
    I love RD's singing voice. It's always my favorite part of songs when she starts to sing.

Deleted
    Ask Trix, she's the musical expert.

Deleted
    I've watched the Sound of Music thanks to my mum quite a few times, I guess that ain't so bad.

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 08:46 PM ----------

You're in the eye candy of the storm. You should all evacuate!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    I love RD's singing voice. It's always my favorite part of songs when she starts to sing.
    Well Ashleigh Ball is a singer.

Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    You know, I never really was that interested in when other women got pregnant, not even my own sister. But mine is an entirely different story.

Also, if my work is anything to judge by, there are plenty of guys that are excited for this baby. XD
    I guess if you work really close with some people, a baby will kinda affect their daily life, too.

On the little Wikipedia picture, I was so sure it said "Starring Cunt Eastwood". I was lauging quite hard.
    hahahahahahaha

Think thats bad watch this

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    I've had the money for about a week now, thanks to my dad giving me an extra 100€ for christmas. Would've had the money way sooner if my mum would've paid that ~100€ she was meant to pay when I ordered presents for me and my sisters from WLF.

But yeah, she might need me to pay for the remaining 650€ of my driver's license since she likely won't be able to pay it all.
    Gotta love financial problems and being near bankrupt. \o/

So yeah, if I get lucky I'll be able to order the parts early January I guess.
    Well, that gives you enough time to try out one of the early Fallout games! Like Fallout 2!

Or you could like play one of the other games that Black Isle have made, while you wait for a computer!

Rarity has a singer that replaces her VA for the song parts but I still like RD's the bestest.

Pinkie, Twilight, and Rarity has different singing voices, right?

Still not sure why Andrea Libman doesn't voice Pinkie, but does voice Fluttershy, I guess Pinkie voice is very different from her own voice?

Deleted
    Rarity has a singer that replaces her VA for the song parts but I still like RD's the bestest.
    Oh you meant Rarity.
    Yeah okay.

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 07:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Pinkie, Twilight, and Rarity has different singing voices, right?

Still not sure why Andrea Libman doesn't voice Pinkie, but does voice Fluttershy, I guess Pinkie voice is very different from her own voice?
    Probably hard to sing in Pinkie voice?
    No idea.
    But yeah all of them have different singing VAs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    To nap or not to nap, that is the question
    Shamefur disprei

Oh you meant Rarity.
    Yeah okay.
    You just confused me. What I am saying is RD has my favorite singing voice, even compared to the other professional singers who provide singing voices to the other ponies.

Deleted
    You just confused me. What I am saying is RD has my favorite singing voice, even compared to the other professional singers who provide singing voices to the other ponies.
    Oh.
    Okay.
    Sorry.
    Hungry, can't think.