10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    In Simcraft I get haste higher than mastery, but I don't get a value for haste after the breakpoint is reached. Is there any way of doing this?
    I get the same result of haste builds being higher DPS than mastery builds, but then the stat weights pop out mastery>haste. I just swap the mastery/haste weights for reforge calculators.

Quote Originally Posted by voltaa View Post
    How did you come to this conclusion? How much testing have you done between resetting and camping? Was it on high movement or standstill fights? Do you have logs?

Right now what the arcane community needs is extensive testing and logs of many players, on all the fights, using both rotations with both builds, not speculation.

Week 1 of using Arcane in 25N MSV I used barrage to drop stacks, Week 2 I used scorch to keep stacks up. No major changes in gear. I found scorch weaving to be a noticeable DPS increase

Barrage Elegon 25N - 170k
    /reports/zs8chc5rlq47ko3b/sum/damageDone/?s=5261&e=5829

Scorch Elegon25N - 192k
    /reports/2wrjav2myvkgh3p7/sum/damageDone/?s=5175&e=5722#Euphrates

(it still wont let me post proper links)

Deleted
    Guys got a question . Is 4 parts bonus good enough for arcane ? Because i replaced my mastery chest with crit/haste tier one loosing my mastery and intellect...
    Last edited by mmocc3b531da29; 2012-12-17 at 10:42 PM.

I personally love the 4p, especially when it lines up during increased damage phases. The ultimate question would be more so, what ilvl chest did you replace with what ilvl tier chest?

Deleted
    Heroic at wowhead.com/item=87027 Imperial Ghostbinder's Robes (Hc) 502 with 496 tier chest
    P.S. also i noticed that u stack haste ..hmmmm maybe i should do the same .
    Last edited by mmocc3b531da29; 2012-12-18 at 02:07 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elenica View Post
    Heroic at wowhead.com/item=87027 Imperial Ghostbinder's Robes (Hc) 502 with 496 tier chest
    P.S. also i noticed that u stack haste ..hmmmm maybe i should do the same .
    Loss of stats and Intellect would most likely have hurt your DPS more so than the 4pc will make up.

Anyone else do some playing around with BiS lists yet? I'm getting Sha legs as the best off piece for haste focused and lei shi chest as the best off piece for mastery. Oddly enough I'm finding Feng neck to be better than the Will neck in both specs, even though Will is haste/mastery.

Would be nice if anyone else has run some sims on it. I got the same results using both my action list and dementor's.

I'm almost certain that neck is haste/crit I thought? The one from will that is, but anyways if it is crit/haste its probably simming out worse than the other because the hit on the neck after reforging etc boils down to more of the good stats than the other

Quote Originally Posted by DreamSpyre View Post
    Anyone else do some playing around with BiS lists yet? I'm getting Sha legs as the best off piece for haste focused and lei shi chest as the best off piece for mastery. Oddly enough I'm finding Feng neck to be better than the Will neck in both specs, even though Will is haste/mastery.

Would be nice if anyone else has run some sims on it. I got the same results using both my action list and dementor's.
    Comparing chest from lei'shi vs sha legs.. would be +946 mastery, +159 haste, -710 crit, -67 hit, -120 int. So chest comes on top in each case for arcane, though I left out reforges so its a bit closer than the example but still

Quote Originally Posted by Turkey One View Post
    I'm almost certain that neck is haste/crit I thought? The one from will that is, but anyways if it is crit/haste its probably simming out worse than the other because the hit on the neck after reforging etc boils down to more of the good stats than the other
    You're right, Yet another reason I shouldn't be running sims at 4am.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    Comparing chest from lei'shi vs sha legs.. would be +946 mastery, +159 haste, -710 crit, -67 hit, -120 int. So chest comes on top in each case for arcane, though I left out reforges so its a bit closer than the example but still
    These are the stat differences I got between the two. Also, I'm factoring in the Tier Chest with the offset legs, and Tier legs with the offset chest. Also factored in Gemming for Haste.

Tier Legs/Offset Robes
    4142 Stam
    2860 Int
    1520 Haste
    1800 Mastery
    705 Hit
    +220 Int, -1251 Haste, +1800 Mastery, -227 Hit, -894 Crit

Tier Chest/Offset Legs
    4142 Stam
    2640 Int 12909.6
    932 Hit 3001.4
    894 Crit 1555.56
    2771 Haste 7176.89
    -220 Int, +1251 Haste, -1800 Mastery, +227 Hit, +894 Crit

Using the stat weights SimC outputs with both gear sets the Offset legs are showing to be pretty much 1-1.5k DPS ahead. It may be that the extra 1251 Haste helps hit a new breakpoint which puts it ahead. Even without that, I'm liking the stats from the offset legs better.

You're right, Yet another reason I shouldn't be running sims at 4am.

These are the stat differences I got between the two. Also, I'm factoring in the Tier Chest with the offset legs, and Tier legs with the offset chest. Also factored in Gemming for Haste.

Tier Legs/Offset Robes
    4142 Stam
    2860 Int
    1520 Haste
    1800 Mastery
    705 Hit
    +220 Int, -1251 Haste, +1800 Mastery, -227 Hit, -894 Crit

Tier Chest/Offset Legs
    4142 Stam
    2640 Int 12909.6
    932 Hit 3001.4
    894 Crit 1555.56
    2771 Haste 7176.89
    -220 Int, +1251 Haste, -1800 Mastery, +227 Hit, +894 Crit

Using the stat weights SimC outputs with both gear sets the Offset legs are showing to be pretty much 1-1.5k DPS ahead. It may be that the extra 1251 Haste helps hit a new breakpoint which puts it ahead. Even without that, I'm liking the stats from the offset legs better.
    yerr i think i was accidenly comparing to the tier helm + sha touched legs ^^

the neck off will is crit/haste.

btw what armor are you using?? frost right??
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Yes, using Frost at all times.

Deleted
    if you want some logs, maybe garaj is not the best comparison unless both you and the one recording to WoL is always upstairs and never phase..

Quote Originally Posted by Bondey View Post
    I've been using Blatty's strategy tonight on heroic Vizier, and have seen consistently higher numbers than using the drop stacks strategy last night. I use a full mastery build. Only using Barrage before rings, since the stacks are going to fall off anyway and when people are mc'd, 5 targets + boss = big damage.

Glyph Arcane Explosion for Vizier you can easily keep your stacks during Attenuation

10+ Year Old Account
    Blueobelisk (forum user here) has been very very nice and done some extensive simming (twice even, after some input) so now we have a concrete list of Arcane trinkets. This is also based on the standard SimC Arcane playstyle, so I would assume there's no 6-Charge camping and there's not Haste builds with Frost Armor.

No offence but... if it's not sitting at 6 charges is this not going to be fairly useless information until 5.2?
    At which point there'll be new trinkets to aim for...

For right now, the haste build sees hc lotc being better than relic, and it's favored by the haste invocation build as well, otherwise that list matches what I have almost exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shangalar View Post
    Blueobelisk (forum user here) has been very very nice and done some extensive simming (twice even, after some input) so now we have a concrete list of Arcane trinkets. This is also based on the standard SimC Arcane playstyle, so I would assume there's no 6-Charge camping and there's not Haste builds with Frost Armor.
    Sorry, but this shows just dps and 1 trinket, Should we expect its in BiS and only 1 trinket equipped? If so these numbers aren't accurate..

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry I don't get it, what do you mean only one trinket? Wouldn't this list suggest a ranking of trinkets by dps output of each trinket. Logically, but not necessarily, this would imply the best two trinkets are the top two (of course, excluding upgrade ranks).