10+ Year Old Account
    Upcoming new sales are up. A lot of Void-related stuff, and Kha'Zix.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Burst him down before he can do anything. Interrupt his meditate with your ultimate if need be. (W/ Gragas - people posted in between. Mean people.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    I don't see it/ I am not able to do it

Didn't necessarily mean he is bad.
    Not to be a grammar nazi, but don't use that expression this way, you will cause misunderstandings. In "You see everybody doing well with him and saying he is good but...I don't see it." the "I don't see it" construction means "I do not believe the preceding statement to be true", not "But I can't do it" and there's no two ways about it.

Deleted
    Just went top with him and he is 10x better there. I actually went 5/0/0 until they surrendered.

Deleted
    Just went top with him and he is 10x better there. I actually went 5/0/0 until they surrendered.
    Lee top is helluva annoying, personally I just can't lane against them. :S

Still, jungle Lee is far more scary to me.

Deleted
    He's 10x better in the jungle. You're 10x better with him top.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    I guess jungle is just my weakest role. I try to jungle with Kha'Zix a lot too but.....I just fail.

Wut? Lee Sin is like hands down one of the strongest tops in the game, he counters nearly everything top.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    But you explicitly stated that -you- fail with the champion and then proceeded to say that "you don't see how is he good". No one is getting aggressive, he's just replying to your exact words.

Always assume AP Yi in lvl30 games. I have not seen an AD Yi since before I hit lvl cap, and it was ages ago.
    I play AD Yi Jungle all the time. 100% win rate in about 10-12 games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    You're just weird.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    You're just weird.
    ....well shit :/

I guess jungle is just my weakest role. I try to jungle with Kha'Zix a lot too but.....I just fail.
    Some roles are easier for some people than others, I think.

Very nice hearing about your success in top with Lee.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Wut? Lee Sin is like hands down one of the strongest tops in the game, he counters nearly everything top.
    Still doesn't change the fact that he's 10 times stronger in the jungle because of how big of an impact he can have on all three lanes and the enemy jungler, whereas if he were top, he'd only really have an impact on top and, to an extent, mid. That's just how his kit works, his ganks are incredible.

I'm not saying he's a bad top laner at all (he's a very good choice for top); I'm just saying he's so very much stronger in the jungle because of how efficient his ganks and counter-jungling can be.
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2013-01-04 at 01:50 AM.

Deleted
    I can't jungle no matter how hard I try, only thing I have reasonable results with is Karthus. Surprisingly good pick, but extremely situational :/.

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    I hate you styles... where do you take your luck from?

Whenever I pick him my team is completely retarded (I am talking about 26min full build ad carry feed retarded)

Deleted
    Good news people, Lee Sin is finally getting some nerfs. Though minor, everything is welcome.

• Safeguard no longer refunds energy when broken down from half refunded if broken.
    • Iron Will's Life Steal and Spell Vamp increased to 5/10/15/20/25% from 5/9/13/17/21%
    • Iron Will no longer grants bonus armor down from 10/15/20/25/30 armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Good news people, Lee Sin is finally getting some nerfs. Though minor, everything is welcome.
    That makes me kinda sad. He is still going to be very strong, but it does make sense, since people have been building him much more aggressively and he has been doing pretty well because of his natural tankyness.

I think these will effect top lane a lot more than it will the jungle though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    That makes me kinda sad. He is still going to be very strong, but it does make sense, since people have been building him much more aggressively and he has been doing pretty well because of his natural tankyness.

I think these will effect top lane a lot more than it will the jungle though.
    It will make those early Lee jungle ganks a bit harder to do. And the Cripple Slow on Lee's E's getting nerfed in the lower ranks on top of that.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    I don't get why people seem to think he's oh soo op.

Much rather see nerfs go out to Rengar, Kha'Zix, Singed, Jax, Katarina etc etc.

They already nerfed his early damage from Q by a lot, dont get the reason for this.

Deleted
    I don't get why people seem to think he's oh soo op.

Much rather see nerfs go out to Rengar, Kha'Zix, Singed, Jax, Katarina etc etc.

They already nerfed his early damage from Q by a lot, dont get the reason for this.
    More than the ones he's already got?