Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    By ironforge there is a small boat in a frozen lake, there would be a skinning knife. It's title would be [Rag's Flaying Knife] and would be broken when ever you picked it up and would have an obscure note on it.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I'd want to be a quest giver that looks like my actual toon. Merriam "the Bullet" Blaststout, female dwarf. Would use an ability named Bullet Time (name of my hunter) and kill NPC fodder like Mankrik or Flintlocke while givin quests.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2013-01-12 at 08:52 AM.

I'd like a Rogue tier 6 belt that matches the original coloring to be made (since there was never one put into the game, only a blue recolor) and have it be named "Whathump's Belt of OCD"

I'd want to forever be immortalized as a levitated ghost Orc Warrior outside of Black Temples' zone in portal, auto-targeting any player who runs by, emoting /grin and say "Are you prepared?"

Deleted
    In the Dread Wastes, there is a statue in the Rikkitun Village with ten chickens and the statue of a Human Shadow Priest named Bernia.

Upon killing the chickens, a Boss-level mob spawns, with 2 billion health. IF you manage to succeed in killing the mob, each player in your group obtains four of each Tier token from T1 up to T9.5.

Would want my toon to sit on the roof of the bank of orgrimmar going "THIS ROOF IS MINE!" when a player comes close.
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

I'd like to have an auctioneer named by me. yes, i love playing AH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like my priestess to sit on the left Aldor platform and overlook Shattrath. From time to time, she would get up and talk to Ishanah in the shrine.

10+ Year Old Account
    A single Night Elf sentinel with the corpses of at least 10 dead orcs around her in Ashenvale.

I'd pop up occasionally in Dalaran and give players that talked to me a one-use item that (when used) spawns an NPC gnome that follows their current target, spamming the [Foot Ball] at them for the next 10 minutes.

Did you know that the [Foot Ball] is not on the GCD and its cooldown resets every time it returns to you?
    Try macroing /cast [@focus] Foot Ball into every spell on your bar! Alternatively, replace [@focus] with the name of a guild member for multitarget fights!

I like the angel statue in the barrens, idk if its still there since cata though. It's on a hill, ratively high. Simple memorial, I'd like something like that, just have it be my character kneeling.

Only difference is I want that memorial to be in nagrand, on a floating island near Halaa.
    Last edited by Theholypally; 2013-01-12 at 10:33 AM.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauronxyz View Post
    Id want my warrior to become a world boss that yells out, "Stop nerfing me!" when engaged in combat.
    hahahaha this explains warriors current situation:

They are world bosses, but they think they are not OP, so they keep whining about the nerfs - that are actually needed DDDD

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I really, really wanted to enjoy that, but the quality is so piss-poor I have absolutely no idea what was going on, other than the fact that some of them were using dartol's rod >.> The comments at the beginning definitely made me lol though.
    What is there to know? Some people proved that when ever you think humanity has its redeeming qualities you are wrong

Deleted
    Being an NPC for the Earthen Ring would be pretty awesome, maybe give a quest, or just fight with the rest NPC's.

Yep thats all.

Deleted
    An orc hunter standing next to Rexxar in BEM.
    Grudolf <Hero of The Horde>
    And my wolf pet Käpälä next to me, of course.

Id like my name to be remembered perhaps as a faded photograph dropped by low level murlocs showing a human male shadowpriest in his tier 5 gear and Ethereum Life-staff posing on front of Stormwind, with a name " Dionysius of Darkmoon Faire R.I.P. " reference written on the back.

Ooooo good thread!

I think I'd have my own large manor house somewhere inside SW, and i'd be sitting in the drawing room and in the style of Rowley Birkin QC from The Fast Show (Probs only Brits will get this), I would speak utter gibberish with the occasional recognisable line and then the final line of "I'm afraid I was very drunk!"

Can't post links... if someone can repost this? Would be great en wikiquote org wiki The_Fast_Show#Rowley_Birkin_QC

10+ Year Old Account
    They rebuild old Org bank in the Valley of Strength where it used to be, with a permanent train set in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    I like the angel statue in the barrens, idk if its still there since cata though. It's on a hill, ratively high. Simple memorial, I'd like something like that, just have it be my character kneeling.

Only difference is I want that memorial to be in nagrand, on a floating island near Halaa.
    Do you know the tale of Twincruiser?

That's not just a mere angelic spirit guide, she hovers above the fallen warrior, Twincruiser: Son of the Storm.

http://www.sonsofthestorm.com/galler...st=twincruiser

Twincruiser was a young up and coming artist who basically landed my dream job. He drew dudes with swords and dwarves all day and one day got a call from Samwise Didier who loved his dwarves and hired him to draw pictures for the WOW RPG. He then became part of the founding members of Vanilla WOW and his designs still live on in infamy today. He lived the dream, man.

His twin brother I believe is the dude who animates all the Blizzard art for the websites that you see moving around, like the flames on Deathwing. And he's a dead ringer for Jim Raynor.

If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

How sad and pathetic does one's life have to be for them to care what a game does when they die. Guess some people are miserable enough that they do not have real friends or family to grieve after them and want people to give two fucks about them dying in some online game which is not real to make up for their sorry lives.