Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    hate is a pretty over abused word

I think it's about the same level as cata. in terms of a rating score.

sha is a gimmicky idea, pandaria just doesn't interest me, the continent or the storyline, monk class isn't my thing nor are the pandarian race

it's also a very alt-unfriendly, one of my alts that I don't do dailys on has run MSV for 10 weeks now. I'm at 365 ilvl from only getting 3 drops and so still can't progress to heart of fear because all valor gear is locked so I am just shelving it till the next expansion. probably half my alts now I got to 90 and just shelved them.
    Last edited by jonoy8; 2013-02-01 at 03:31 AM.

What kind of people hate MOP, how can you hate this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGF6bOi1NfA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRickyB View Post
    Agreed, its Hard out here for a pimp Especially a Pimp Warlock ; ;
    Except that locks are one of the most powerful classes in pvp atm, but I digress.

Deleted
    I hardly see any MoP bashing going around. The only Xpack I actually saw massive bashing going on was in Cata after patch 4.2 .

discussed a million times...

pandas are childish. nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    Honestly, people kept complaining in Cata that there was too little to do...
    Now that there finally IS more to do for EVERYBODY, people are complaining that it's TOO MUCH.
    People aren't wrong though. I'm going to say it again; Blizzard seems to have a retardation within the company, they seem incapable of not doing things in extremes. They over-nerf or they over-buff, they give too little to do or too much. Never a moderate change.

My favorite example is from Cata into MoP, we ask for a solution for DPS rolling on Heal/Tank gear in LFR and they remove off-spec rolls from the game almost entirely, including quest rewards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure the majority of complaints came before the expansion was even released, mostly from guys who had quit WoW a long time ago and people who were bored as fuck with Cataclysm which was supposed to be "the most bad ass expansion ever" but pointed out to be a major fail. Now the only people hating/complaining MoP are mostly the ones within youtube video comments who still find it funny putting words "kung fu panda" and "wow" in the same sentence.

No one can deny the expansion is good content wise.

It happens with every expansion. I've seen a lot less negativity for MoP than the two previous expansions, though. Once everyone got in and saw that it wasn't a big 'ol Kung Fu Panda parody, the reaction was overall very positive. The rep/dailies/valor system turned off a lot of people when they got to max level, but we're past that now and people are just settling into the mid-expansion routine.

Wait, what? People hate MoP?

People who saying pandas are childish,pandas are not even main theme of 5.1 and 5.2.
    Also hypothetically if there wasn't this much of dailies in mop,what would u guys start whining for? lack of content? rep grinding being too easy? or just go on and say "pandas are childish" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chry View Post
    Yes, everyone who disagrees with you is a fool, man that sounds a lot like how certain extremist groups use imagination as their only justification to persecute people these days.

No, I'm sorry, but people who are upset with WoW actually have a reason to be. We once liked a game, now we don't. It's pretty simple.
    Oh, wow. Godwin's law, dude. And no, you're whining because that's what you do. There's two kinds of people in the world, the whiners and the non-whiners. That's what it comes down to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure the dailies take a part in that.. Just an idea, make dailies a long quest chain, that should take about 2 weeks to do? Then people would never do the same quest everyday for 2-3 weeks.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

10+ Year Old Account
    If there is something, you will find people that hate it. It doesn't matter if it's an expansion to a computer game or the color of the sky, it's the nature of the beast.

Deleted
    I haven't had the chance to play MoP since this week. But for all i can say, with every new expasion, there are a few things about the previous expension you like more. Ofcourse there are alot of things that have improved, the light allways shines on the bad things. But that has been forever, and since TBC was released, everyone has been complaining about how the game was before the expansion. Fking Hipsters :P haha

Deleted
    mop is stupid because it of the panda bears and i can understand that

i've already quit mop 3 times since it was released due to that

It think it would be fair to say that people hate certain aspects of MoP rather than MoP in its entirety. They done allot of good stuff for MoP but more than a few parts of it suck.

Deleted
    Unfortunately alot of people just complain for the sake of complaining. It's in thier nature to do so. I'm usually one of those that mostly adapt to the changes which allows me to enjoy the new things instead of focusing on the bad thing. Try it, your experience will be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Halabaloo View Post
    Unfortunately alot of people just complain for the sake of complaining. It's in thier nature to do so. I'm usually one of those that mostly adapt to the changes which allows me to enjoy the new things instead of focusing on the bad thing. Try it, your experience will be better.
    This exactly. Intelligent people adapt and embrace, narrow-minded folk bitch and whine because it's just the way they operate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxtrixias View Post
    I haven't had the chance to play MoP since this week. But for all i can say, with every new expasion, there are a few things about the previous expension you like more. Ofcourse there are alot of things that have improved, the light allways shines on the bad things. But that has been forever, and since TBC was released, everyone has been complaining about how the game was before the expansion. Fking Hipsters :P haha
    I promise you that I do not miss a single thing in Cataclysm.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

There is only one thing I do not like in MoP, and that's the Brewery dungeon. It realy felt out of place, and the only way to run through that Dungeon is to be intoxictated. Just the way (it feels like that) the designers made it.
    Part from that, the REASON I am not playing anymore is because I am bored of WoW. Been playing since release, and I had enough. I spend my time with GW2, Rift and SWTOR now. Taking up another MMO wouldn't work for me.