10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Aw yiss new Carnival Phantasm episode out.
    Wait, what, what madness is this?!
    Thought it was just... 'stopped'.

that Kotoura-san ep was awesome i like how the grandpa and manabe are so similar ;D but yeah as it was bound to happen red head joined the gang pretty much now ;< far to fast for what she did

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    watch Baccano! afterwards
    Oh, same author. I'll definitely watch it.

Just finished Durarara except the last OVA and I'm wondering if the end of the anime is the same as the books? I see the books are still ongoing and the anime was left open ended, even though a lot of stuff happened to make it seem like everything was finished. How far does the anime take the books?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Aw yiss new Carnival Phantasm episode out.
    I had not heard of this, must see it :O

Watched latest Kotoura. Must say it happened almost like i guessed it would. My guess was that the red hair would go find her and find her first, but instead she only appeared in the end. I know some people say its a bit too fast, and i have to agree the whole "im sorry, lets smile" thingie was a bit too fast. But in the end i guess it also happened because Kotoura and red hair are on a very similar wavelength, not to mention Kotoura, due to her past, isnt too capable of feeling any lingering anger/spite against anyone. Im not really disappointed in that thing happening tbh. What im disappointed in is them becoming insta-friends when they meet in school again. Would much rather have them reconcile the next episode with the red hair being unsure how to approach Kotoura. But i guess it could also have been a flash forward in the end, not showing much of how they made up again in school? Ah well, whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    [video=youtube;o9ZYGJSpx1I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9ZYGJSpx1I[video]
    This is so much better than any of the original Yuru Yuri songs.
    Fun cover, but better? Not even close.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    For those who remember Captain Harlock.

EDIT:
    New Haganai ep was one of the funniest I've seen. Also Yukimura is a chick
    Last edited by Oddisho; 2013-01-31 at 11:35 PM.

Jesus, that roller coaster scene in Haganai is one of the funniest things Skelington has seen in a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddisho View Post
    is a chick
    Wasn't that surprising really.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2013-01-31 at 11:48 PM.

Deleted
    Ahh! It was so good! I had a big stupid grin on my face the whole time.

I'm surprised they revealed that so early into the second season (spoiled it for myself a while ago). I would've thought they'd keep that hush hush until at least the end of this season or wait to reveal it in another (though, if they keep this pace up, they might not do another season (plus, there's sales figures to factor in)).
    Surprised we heard so much of Yozora's reaction too and how much of her true feelings/intentions she exposed in her exasperation.

I hope this week's Sasami-san can be at least half as good. I'm a bit worried/disappointed that it apparently seems like she's essentially stopped being a hikikomori after the third episode. From all the descriptions I read about it before airing, saying she was living through monitoring her brother in the outside world, I thought the aspect of her being a shut-in would be a major plot point/angle. At least Sasami looks rather adorable in her school uniform I suppose. So, it could be okay.

Deleted
    Have known that since before season 1 ended. Shes my favourite out of them all tbh :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    I hope this week's Sasami-san can be at least half as good. I'm a bit worried/disappointed that it apparently seems like she's essentially stopped being a hikikomori after the third episode. From all the descriptions I read about it before airing, saying she was living through monitoring her brother in the outside world, I thought the aspect of her being a shut-in would be a major plot point/angle. At least Sasami looks rather adorable in her school uniform I suppose. So, it could be okay.
    Even if she stopped being a hikikiomori she hasn't stopped being an anime/manga/MMO/moe fan. It'll be more interesting with her in school also.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    I had not heard of this, must see it :O

Watched latest Kotoura. Must say it happened almost like i guessed it would. My guess was that the red hair would go find her and find her first, but instead she only appeared in the end. I know some people say its a bit too fast, and i have to agree the whole "im sorry, lets smile" thingie was a bit too fast. But in the end i guess it also happened because Kotoura and red hair are on a very similar wavelength, not to mention Kotoura, due to her past, isnt too capable of feeling any lingering anger/spite against anyone. Im not really disappointed in that thing happening tbh. What im disappointed in is them becoming insta-friends when they meet in school again. Would much rather have them reconcile the next episode with the red hair being unsure how to approach Kotoura. But i guess it could also have been a flash forward in the end, not showing much of how they made up again in school? Ah well, whatever.
    It should have just continued with Manabe continuing to persuade her to come back, and the Redhead apologizing/becoming friends in School, it would've been a much better bonding moment for Kotoura and Manabe, yet they waste that moment for the Red b1tch to apologize to Kotoura.
    Kind of dissapointed at the ending, but yeah it was inevitable that she would join the gang.

Man, today's been a good day for the Thursday shows.

Boku Wa Tomodachi. That roller coaster scene was hilarious. Yukimura reminds me of a friend I used to have. We went to Magic Mountain once and his expression never once changed during the rides lol. And Yukimura is a girl! I'm surprised and not surprised. Rika's method for confirming it was certainly interesting. Probably the best episode so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kotoura-san - I actually never really minded red girl. I can understand why she would get all angry and everything, and the way she forgave Kotoura was really nice. I'm happy she's a character in the show.

Zetsuen no Tempest - Still waiting for her to realize Mashiro's girlfriend is already dead. I love how they took out the spy though. Also, wouldn't he be the only one that knew the place was magic filled since he was the only one there, or did they confirm secret cameras? They acted as if now everyone knows the place is a magic town.

Tamako Market - Little sister is absolutely adorable. Why does KyoAni do this to me, I nearly had a heart attack twice.

Haganai - This entire episode was great. Rollercoaster scene and finding out trap was a reverse-reverse-(reverse?)-trap.

vivid red operation so next ep is about bow girl and from the title she gets a key too? vivid black inc then only pink and white are missing for our female power rangers
    pyscho-pass isnt this series reaching its climax a little bit early? its only ep 15 and i cant imagine how they are going to make another 8 ep's :X but i hope we see the true colours of the sibyl system next ep
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2013-02-01 at 12:57 PM.

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Okay, I got a friend to download a few recent episodes for me since I no longer have a decent internet connection.

Sakurasou
    YES YES YES RITA X RYUUNOSUKE NEXT EPISODE
    GONNA BE GREAT

Kotoura-san
    I am beyond mad

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Kotoura-san - I actually never really minded red girl. I can understand why she would get all angry and everything, and the way she forgave Kotoura was really nice. I'm happy she's a character in the show.
    Red... forgiving Kotoura? Wat. Let's recap what happened in the past episodes:
    -red likes male mc
    -red makes Kotoura throw up
    -after making her throw up she hummilates Kotoura
    -red tried to get to rid of Kotoura
    -red makes the guys from the dojo beat the male mc up
    -male mc gets stabbed
    -Kotoura finds out what happened and runs out from the town because she doesn't wants to get male mc in trouble
    -one week later kotoura gets back and forgives red

read "Kotoura san <spoiler>"

le: https://www.change.org/petitions/int...adokami-nebula
    Last edited by mmoce45982384d; 2013-02-01 at 03:52 PM.

Lotta black text up in this thread.

Deleted
    Boku wa Tomodachi.. Best episode yet!! I knew yukimura would be a girl.. but to get it confirmed was awesome. The rollercoaster scene was so cool, haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    pyscho-pass isnt this series reaching its climax a little bit early? its only ep 15 and i cant imagine how they are going to make another 8 ep's :X
    Only 22 episodes in length, but that just means the last few episodes are going to be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Red... forgiving Kotoura? Wat. Let's recap what happened in the past episodes:
    -red likes male mc
    -red makes Kotoura throw up
    -after making her throw up she hummilates Kotoura
    -red tried to get to rid of Kotoura
    -red makes the guys from the dojo beat the male mc up
    -male mc gets stabbed
    -Kotoura finds out what happened and runs out from the town because she doesn't wants to get male mc in trouble
    -one week later kotoura gets back and forgives red
    At the end she said sorry to Kotoura-san, and not male MC. She even got a detective to track her down to apologize. You can see how sorry she was by what happened after male MC got beat up.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Lotta black text up in this thread.
    You know it.

What kind of anime do you guys like? Do you like Dragonball Z?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    What kind of anime do you guys like? Do you like Dragonball Z?
    derp
    derp
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...l-Z-Fan-Thread!