15+ Year Old Account
    Ahh Sona so much fun! Just played a few good games with her in dominion. Had on game where my xin was complaining about me getting all the kills. I didn't think he was serious, but he was! LOL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Ahh Sona so much fun! Just played a few good games with her in dominion. Had on game where my xin was complaining about me getting all the kills. I didn't think he was serious, but he was! LOL
    I've been playing so much Sona lately, she's awesome. Saw a game the other day with a bruisery sona solo top, looked so much fun.... I've been tempted to try it in a normal, but I'd get screamed at for trolling :P

Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    so, ranked.... what do u guys think? should you focus on YOUR CHAMPS? meaning YOUR ROLE u can do? or should u b "that guy" that does all lanes but never really a "pro" at n e of them?
    Spelling out a word rather than using a single letter won't leave you without time for the rest of the day, you know. Just a thought.

On topic, I'm of the mind that you should know how to play every role and be practiced in those roles with at least two champions. The pick order is all that matters when selecting champions and roles, despite how everyone seems to try and force you into following their call system that has no meaning. Your elo is also a factor in where you place in the pick order, supposedly. So you're not likely to be guaranteed first pick unless you duo queue with a friend a few leagues below you. If your best role is jungler, for example, you should definitely let people know and try to secure that role for yourself. However, always be well prepared to fill in the blanks when you're last pick and everything else is taken. Going in to a ranked queue knowing only how to mid lane is just inconsiderate.

Deleted

Ever since they implemented that massive win players are less likely to play with you (I still get them), I do seem to skyrocket in W/L. I am a happy camper

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    Because colleges/shared internet connections.
    Don't routers etc hand out different IP's to different computers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Fine. Because Internet cafes?

(Also, shared computers, routers that don't assign different external IPs, ...)

Deleted
    people still play at internet cafes? =P

Deleted
    Yes they do, and IP banning is not rosy at all. There's been attempts at it, which resulted in an avalanche of support calls from people caught up in the ip ban due to shared network.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    people still play at internet cafes? =P
    Asia pretty much is covered in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    I cant believe no one said Malphite as the counter to Garen. You scale with armor, your Q gives you his movement speed when he Q's. You also are much better than him team fighting. He can Flash + Q every 5 minutes. You can engage 2-3 times with your ultimate in that time frame.
    He's banned 99% of the time in low elo queue ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Olaf can easily win lane against Garen
    Pretty much anything with true damage destroys him, Irelia is great too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    He's banned 99% of the time in low elo queue ^^
    Pretty much. And if he is not banned, he is picked for jungle
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    Pretty much anything with true damage destroys him, Irelia is great too.
    Pretty sure Olaf doesn't counter tho. Maybe Irelia, but I've never lost to an Olaf as a Garen.

It's not really Garens laning phase thats making him such a common pick though, I have seen then do pretty badly in lane, but then just farm up a little, buy tanky hp and still be a spinning wall of annoyance late game.

Finally gold in solo queue 5v5! \o/

Lost the first two games in horrible circumstances as support. Next 3 games I get to jungle so go J4 in each game, basically invaded blue every game, get FB, then insta gank bot for another kill. Bot now snowballed, grab red and gank mid and mid now snowballed! In the 2nd game we got 20-4, then started throwing like mad, got to the point that our Nexus dropped to 1000 HP (we hadnt taken an inhib). We defend Nexus, grab inhib, bait into Baron and then win the game, was insane. Last game was a stomp, me and mid just dived bot so many times, mid 11-1 after 15minutes or something.

Quite happy, I've played support so much in ranked and its disappointing to see your team fail, being on jungle and having a good impact felt nice, especially when you get the best possible outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Finally gold in solo queue 5v5! \o/

Lost the first two games in horrible circumstances as support. Next 3 games I get to jungle so go J4 in each game, basically invaded blue every game, get FB, then insta gank bot for another kill. Bot now snowballed, grab red and gank mid and mid now snowballed! In the 2nd game we got 20-4, then started throwing like mad, got to the point that our Nexus dropped to 1000 HP (we hadnt taken an inhib). We defend Nexus, grab inhib, bait into Baron and then win the game, was insane. Last game was a stomp, me and mid just dived bot so many times, mid 11-1 after 15minutes or something.

Quite happy, I've played support so much in ranked and its disappointing to see your team fail, being on jungle and having a good impact felt nice, especially when you get the best possible outcome.
    Congratz on your promotion, Ive been slowly grinding my way up and trying to reach silver 3 but its just been impossible, I just go support since no one really likes it and im pretty good at it but it sucks just watching your team fail and not being able to do everything, you can only try your best lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post

He is a god, and should not have to associate with lower class citizens, for his valor points, I mean thats ALL he could be there for, he obviously doesnt need gear, so blizzard should just credit his account with 500 VP a week, for his troubles

I finally got out of Bronze V lol. I was in III And Kept getting bad teammates was awful

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations on the promotions guys. Well deserved!
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Congratulations to me for winning my first ranked match evarrr. Ok I lied, it's my first solo queue Ranked match evar. But the team matches clearly don't count :P
    http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/1314260

to charish.

Deleted
    First game as Garen, destroyed Riven top, went 15-1. He is so anti-fun to play against :c