Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It could be a human betrayed by the Alliance. Say like the Defias could see an alliance with the Horde as their only option to defeat Stormwind's nobility.

Not a single flaming chance, probably not even any currently alliance race.

The Tauren probably wouldn't care, but I don't see any other Horde race bowing to a Human, especially not Orcs. For that matter, I can't see Orcs bowing to anything except Orcs. For that reason, I'll be very disappointed if the new Warchief is anything but an Orc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never seen Jaylock and Salandrin in the same thread, I'd love it for comedy value.

Considering that both start threads either saying "What if this happened?" "that would never happen because..." "YEAH BUT WHAT IF?!?!"

Or: "Basically we all know EVERYONE thinks this" "Source? We don't think that" "Why need a source when EVERYONE thinks this?"

On topic - no, it'd never happen. BUT WHAT IF? No. /GrumpyCat
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Can a mod take away Jaylocks ability to make threads, i mean seriously troll thread after troll thread. This is the dumbest stuff ever, it's like asking if a racist organization would appoint whoever they hate as their leader.

You're welcome to ignore people, but posting to harass them is not tolerated
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-03-05 at 07:25 PM.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Deleted
    Yeah, not a chance the orcs would be lead by a human. They're only just getting the salty after-taste of losing the Second War and subsequently being imprisoned or hunted by the humans for decades out of their mouths, so being lead by a human now would just open up those old sores again. I think the majority would rather die than follow a human. Especially a Stormwinder.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2013-03-05 at 06:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't ever see it happening for the simple reason that as soon as he rose to power, he would be continually challenged until the day he died.

Sure he could challenge and perhaps even win to ascend to the role of Warchief, but to stay there he would need reinforcements and political weight, of which he would have very little of either. The only real reason Garrosh is in power is because Thrall gave him the leadership and the command. Now he's spent time in this role, and he's proven he's no diplomat, it's really now only the the might of the Mag'har keeping him in power. And we know that's not going to be enough to keep him there for long.

So what chance will a known traitor from a faction long despised with no back up going to have?

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    No.

A more in depth version:

Heck no!

I doubt it and hope not.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Obviously they won't accept a human as warchief .. why even asking?

Deleted
    How is this a serious question?

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    Obviously they won't accept a human as warchief .. why even asking?
    An alternative WoW maybe where they are more open to the idea of humans coexisiting?
    Last edited by kingriku; 2013-03-05 at 08:08 PM.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Give us two generations, and a former human might have a shot.

FOR LORDAERON!
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Mod Edit: Please post more constructively.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2013-03-05 at 07:07 PM.

We already had Thrall who's basically a green human. I guess there wouldn't be much difference with an actual human

As a warchief? Not in our lifetime. Or our grandkids.

Sure, some horde members might support a human commander, such as those that joined the Crusade, or the Sunreavers up until the Purge of Dalaran. I could see Horde forces following a human commander in a united effort with the Alliance perhaps, should the time come again when the two sides march together against a common foe. But I really doubt that a human could ever have the political clout in the horde to reign as warchief. Just as it would impossible for an orc to lead the Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    MoP isn't over yet. It's likely that Chen, Rokhan and Rexxar will have some buddy time in 5.4.
    I sure hope so.
    Rexxar was pure awesomeness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Yeah, not a chance the orcs would be lead by a human. They're only just getting the salty after-taste of losing the Second War and subsequently being imprisoned or hunted by the humans for decades out of their mouths, so being lead by a human now would just open up those old sores again. I think the majority would rather die than follow a human. Especially a Stormwinder.
    Stormwind was destroyed by the horde in the first war. In fact, it was the horde that provoked the humans to anger. The humans were only trying to defend their home world of Azeroth.

You seem to forget that it was the ORCS who went through the dark portal and started mercilessly butchering the humans in the first place. Get your facts straight.

Pfft. I'd rather take a Blood Elf warchief than a Human warchief, and that'll never happen.
    Last edited by Al Gorefiend; 2013-03-05 at 07:13 PM.

If a human did defect from the Alliance and wanted to help the Horde I highly doubt they'd accept him/her as anything more than an ally with inside info and even then I think they wouldn't trust him/her.

So no, a human won't be the Warchief, besides, Warchief is technically an orc title.