Page 37 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    Agreed. I've got a looooot of printed ferrite gear. Which is great for like... speed. My character runs around like its on PCP constantly. But I need other stuff to experiment.

I want their PVE to come out NOW. I've done everything
    Also i agree we need a Ninja frame for Recon, like Raiden on the new Metal Gear Rising. Would be ballin'.

10+ Year Old Account

I want their PVE to come out NOW. I've done everything
    I haven't been following this game for some time. I remember the PVE consisting of quests, thumper farming and fighting the chosen dudes. Are they adding more to PVE?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphlord View Post
    I haven't been following this game for some time. I remember the PVE consisting of quests, thumper farming and fighting the chosen dudes. Are they adding more to PVE?
    I hope so, they MUST , if they wanna launch the game at a decent state, but its a pretty poor beta atm content wise. Theres only so much Thumper farming and Chosen hunting. I probably reported all bugs on that by now.

I've been watching their twitch TV stuff. It sounds like by the end of this month we will, at the very least, have a date for the milestone.

AHAHAHA GUESS WHAT
    THEY JUST SAID THAT THEY HAVE OTHER FRAME TYPES THEY HAVEN'T ADDED YET. CYBORG NINJA. IT HAD BETTER HAPPEN.

also, the next patch is going to be a reboot of the current frames too. so 15 new frames (tier 3 wooo)

---------- Post added 2013-03-08 at 06:52 PM ----------

Oh milestone is march 22nd
    Last edited by Bardarian; 2013-03-08 at 06:48 PM.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been watching their twitch TV stuff. It sounds like by the end of this month we will, at the very least, have a date for the milestone.

AHAHAHA GUESS WHAT
    THEY JUST SAID THAT THEY HAVE OTHER FRAME TYPES THEY HAVEN'T ADDED YET. CYBORG NINJA. IT HAD BETTER HAPPEN.

also, the next patch is going to be a reboot of the current frames too. so 15 new frames (tier 3 wooo)

---------- Post added 2013-03-08 at 06:52 PM ----------

Oh milestone is march 22nd
    Cool, about time, hope they put up more detailed info on the official website

Quote Originally Posted by Mirve View Post
    Cool, about time, hope they put up more detailed info on the official website
    over the next week we should expect some info. Particularly about what's happening to our printed gear, things we bought with beans, and garage slots.

I can't wait to see the FIFTEEN NEW ARMORS. COMPLETE REDESIGNS FOCUSED ON MAKING EACH ONE UNIQUE.

On top of that, they totally flat out said we have more archetypes coming. (firebat? cyborg ninja? WHO KNOWS???)

Also, the new crafting sounds insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    over the next week we should expect some info. Particularly about what's happening to our printed gear, things we bought with beans, and garage slots.

I can't wait to see the FIFTEEN NEW ARMORS. COMPLETE REDESIGNS FOCUSED ON MAKING EACH ONE UNIQUE.

On top of that, they totally flat out said we have more archetypes coming. (firebat? cyborg ninja? WHO KNOWS???)

Also, the new crafting sounds insane.
    I didn't bother with crafting or resource gathering too much, while they "promised" they wouldn't delete your character or XP progress when the game launched, they said it would be trickier to do that with resources.

I didn't bother with crafting or resource gathering too much, while they "promised" they wouldn't delete your character or XP progress when the game launched, they said it would be trickier to do that with resources.
    The crafting in this game is already pretty intense (probably one of the cooler aspects of it tbh).
    Later this month we are getting trading and like a "crafting tree" which apparently will be so huge that you are best off specializing in making something and trading those for other parts. But you will be able to become a master crafter for every part, it will just take forever.

The best thing we got today was, imo, that we are going to get an AQ like event to unlock the other zones. So like, in wow terms... we are in elywnn forest, we are going to do an EQ event to push back the melding and unlock westfall! lol.

Deleted
    Does it have like dungeons and stuff ? Is the pve content decent or lame like in Global Agenda ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ventolin View Post
    Does it have like dungeons and stuff ? Is the pve content decent or lame like in Global Agenda ?
    We won't know until the 22nd.

Right now they have dynamic events, dailies, the beginning of your personal story line (up to your mount quest), and the first iteration of crafting.

On the 22nd crafting is being revamped. All 15 classes are getting revamped. We will be getting our PVE content. And then the next mile stone will probably be the large scale PVE called the chosen war.

edit: Almost forgot, if you lose the starting zone to chosen a world boss shows up and if you lose your shard dies lol

10+ Year Old Account
    The crafting in this game is already pretty intense (probably one of the cooler aspects of it tbh).
    Later this month we are getting trading and like a "crafting tree" which apparently will be so huge that you are best off specializing in making something and trading those for other parts. But you will be able to become a master crafter for every part, it will just take forever.

The best thing we got today was, imo, that we are going to get an AQ like event to unlock the other zones. So like, in wow terms... we are in elywnn forest, we are going to do an EQ event to push back the melding and unlock westfall! lol.
    I did like the little crafting i did, felt intuitive and didnt restrict my characters progress , but ye i mostly interested in seeing the Battleframe goodies and the Zone event to unlock next area, also hope they fill it with whatever storyline they made to that point so i dont have to backtrack later =p

Ugh. After playing dragon fly (full printed) with 18 hps and like 16% lifesteal... Trying to work on t1 recon is PAINFUL. It's like, I wasn't cheesing with a recluse suit but still... I know it'll get better once I get the 11hps plate but it's like putting teeth compared to a geared t2.

>_<

*goes back to grinding*

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh. After playing dragon fly (full printed) with 18 hps and like 16% lifesteal... Trying to work on t1 recon is PAINFUL. It's like, I wasn't cheesing with a recluse suit but still... I know it'll get better once I get the 11hps plate but it's like putting teeth compared to a geared t2.

>_<

*goes back to grinding*
    I have only tried Recon. Can't be bothered re-farming XP for other frames. At least until they implement the PvE stuffz in the 22nd.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here's a brief synopsis (source):
    A lot of people have been asking what will happen to resources and items in the coming patch. We have a little bit of news for you on what we’ve decided so far. Here’s what’s going to happen:
    • Existing Crystite (pre-March 22nd) will be changed to Beta Crystite
    • All resources (pre-March 22nd) can be refined into Beta Crystite
    • We will have a vendor available for players to buy rewards with Beta Crystite
    • All crafted gear will be wiped
    • Crafted items such as ammo packs, Melding Anomaly Neutralizers, Thumpers, etc. will NOT be wiped
    • Any battleframes you have unlocked will be available to you and all XP earned will be refunded to you
    • Battleframes will retain the warpaint you last applied to the battleframe

Also worth noting, with the new crafting system, INITIALLY, all crafting recipes will be available for everyone for testing. This is not the end goal, it is temporary. We will remove access to the recipes (not the items you had already built), and have a technology tree for players to progress through on the crafting end. If you guys have any questions, please let us know!
    BAD WOLF

Do you have a link for that statement? If that's true, it would give me some reason to play the beta at least

Nevermind. Kitty posted a link.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Beta crystite!

I bet we can get cool cosmetic items for being beta peepz. Stuff we will get to lord over peepz and be all "YEAH BRO. I WAS THERE"

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Do you have a link for that statement? If that's true, it would give me some reason to play the beta at least

Nevermind. Kitty posted a link.
    Yep, you keep any frames you unlock and the XP you have attained to 'respec' if you will. Unfortunately all crafted gear will be removed, so I wouldn't craft anything else at this point beyond what you need to keep playing (thumpers, medpacks, etc).
    BAD WOLF

Alright! as of today I have medic, both t2 medics (recluse and dragonfly), sniper, and both t2 snipers (nighthawk and raptor).
    I am so ready for them to buff snipers lol...
    (we all know its going to happen. Assaults had better get ready to grab their heels.)

Now time to farm exp for t3s lol

---------- Post added 2013-03-11 at 12:49 AM ----------

Btw, I totally want to do baneclaw at least ONCE before the 22nd.
    Last edited by Bardarian; 2013-03-11 at 01:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright! as of today I have medic, both t2 medics (recluse and dragonfly), sniper, and both t2 snipers (nighthawk and raptor).
    I am so ready for them to buff snipers lol...
    (we all know its going to happen. Assaults had better get ready to grab their heels.)
    Recon needs some love, and they need to implement some mechanic so we get our share of dropped resources. Its fucked up to do so many ballin headshots and have everyone else get everything while i sit in front of my PC "But.. but i .. eh" .

10+ Year Old Account
    So they added world raid bosses eh? Interesting. He didn't seem very difficult though.