Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm angry at this. I think I'm gonna have to take a moment to cool down.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Garrosh will want to master Sha of Pride and will fail and then we get into the action !! Great
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Garrosh has no pride? Is this a troll?
    Not saying he has no pride, just saying that his behavior does not seem to be rooted in pride.

I mean look. What is the main problem about Garrosh? He is an orc who was for years in a psychological trauma, believing his father to be a complete douchebag. After that, Thrall came, told him that his father was actually a hero - and that made Garrosh wish to prove to the entire world that he is in fact his father. We know what happen next - Thrall showed the leadership of the Horde into Garroshes throat (despite him precisely asking to pick someone else, since he does not want to lead). And now we have a warchief who tries to mindlessly copy the behaviour of his father, despite the fact they do not work when somebody is acually a leader of so many people.

I don't see the problem with pride here. Blizzard decided to kill off an orc that for once wanted to be kinda orcish and provide his people good and wealthy life - okay. But making him a vessel of Sha of Pride would be the most insanely, insultingly to the whole lore behind Garrosh thing ever.

Deleted
    This all seems highly predictable and pretty weak to be honest. Thought we'd have on or two more surprises, however this is only a small amount of data we've got our hands on, there's more to be seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    I'm angry at this. I think I'm gonna have to take a moment to cool down.
    What makes you angry about it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Not saying he has no pride, just saying that his behavior does not seem to be rooted in pride.

I mean look. What is the main problem about Garrosh? He is an orc who was for years in a psychological trauma, believing his father to be a complete douchebag. After that, Thrall came, told him that his father was actually a hero - and that made Garrosh wish to prove to the entire world that he is in fact his father. We know what happen next - Thrall showed the leadership of the Horde into Garroshes throat (despite him precisely asking to pick someone else, since he does not want to lead). And now we have a warchief who tries to mindlessly copy the behaviour of his father, despite the fact they do not work when somebody is acually a leader of so many people.

I don't see the problem with pride here. Blizzard decided to kill off an orc that for once wanted to be kinda orcish and provide his people good and wealthy life - okay. But making him a vessel of Sha of Pride would be the most insanely, insultingly to the whole lore behind Garrosh thing ever.
    How is believing that orcs are the master race of the horde and that Azeroth belongs to them isn't an act of pride?

10+ Year Old Account
    *cough* 3 spec *cough*

http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/141119-l...specialization

Mod Note: Please use this thread to discuss this: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ization-in-5-3
    Last edited by Rivin; 2013-03-25 at 06:55 PM.
    \m/(-_-)\m/

I'm alone again and old pine tree
    Asked me, where's your woman?
    I said: Shut up or I make of you another Firewood

10+ Year Old Account

Lisen to the Tale of Shaohao, Pride is good until it becomes bad. He has TOO much pride and thinks every race that is not an orc is inferior and should be killed off. Much like the Mogu. Thats something that everyone should be okay with? Specially amongs the Horde? You've been ranting about this for months, so Im pretty sure there's nothing to discuss here :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Vol'jin: "No sleep till' Ogrimmar!"

Awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    What makes you angry about it
    To put it simply the Alliance has been reduced to the Horde's little helpers. I don't want to rant about it because I don't wish to dampen the mood of other people who are obviously enjoying this. But put simply I'm deeply disappointed at this moment in time about 5.3.

Everything Garrosh does is rooted in pride.

Deleted
    His behavior is all about pride. He sees the orcs as the superior members of the Horde. He uses the other races only for his plot to destroy the Alliance, he even called the trolls savage primitives. This is why he is such a dick against Vol'Jin in the first place, aside from doubting his loyalty.

Like the Emperor says in the audio files, his pride clouded his vision because he thought Pandaria and it's people were better than the rest of Azeroth.

Wrathion sounds a bit... sillier than usual to me. Though I'm glad they're not going the cataclysm route again by having all the funny dialogue in voices that are so cartoonish that they ruin the joke.
    A look at the warcraft novels, RPG books, games and magical french space soccer.

Glory to person-whose-name-I-dont-know-but-rules-Kul-Tiras!

10+ Year Old Account
    To put it simply the Alliance has been reduced to the Horde's little helpers. I don't want to rant about it because I don't wish to dampen the mood of other people who are obviously enjoying this. But put simply I'm deeply disappointed at this moment in time about 5.3.
    Well we don't have all the Alliance sound files yet, the Alliance could still come out all epic etc, imagine the Alliance fleet landing on the shores of Durotar, the heart of Horde territory.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Lisen to the Tale of Shaohao, Pride is good until it becomes bad. He has TOO much pride and thinks every race that is not an orc is inferior and should be killed off. Much like the Mogu. Thats something that everyone should be okay with? Specially amongs the Horde? You've been ranting about this for months, so Im pretty sure there's nothing to discuss here :P
    His lack of respect to other races among the Horde is an ass pull as well. Tell me, when did Garrosh in Cata display such behaviour at this magnitude? Or WotLK, or BC, whenever he appeared? Did he disrespect Blood Elves, sending them to deadly missions for lulz? Did he call the Tauren (a race he deeply respected) "calves"? Nope, those are just his new, level 90 abilities.

Thats why I'm ranting. Everything about the new Garrosh seems like an ass pull, and Blizzard jumps one shark after another to make sure the entire playerbase hates him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Thralls BABY IS A BOY!!! awww yeah future warchief at end of game? I think so!
    If He was girl it wouldnt be problem for orcs! dont you remember Dragonmaw clan and their leader?
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

To put it simply the Alliance has been reduced to the Horde's little helpers. I don't want to rant about it because I don't wish to dampen the mood of other people who are obviously enjoying this.
    Well, it beats letting the Horde get the cannon kill on Garrosh and just booting the Alliance out. They need to do something like have Varian and Jaina lead the raid on Org while Vol'jin follows orders though. At least this would be more realistic as Alliance forces will outnumber the horde rebels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkazam View Post
    There's a thread for this already here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ization-in-5-3

I'm going to delete the replies to this to keep the thread on-topic.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    From the sounds of it, I reckon he may have adopted a new name when he conquered all the different Sha aspects. His voice changes quite a bit during the video. It's entirely possible to me that he became SeerHao. His voice does sound rather ethereal to start with.
    It's not a new name, it's Seer (Shao)Hao.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    As Shao Hao said "Pride is good, until it's bad" pretty much sums it all. I really like how it wonderfully applies to Garrosh's path.

So freaking excited for this patch!