Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roflifier View Post
    Greasy Whale Milk isn't impossible irl...
    Fine, but you're the one doing the milking.

Quote Originally Posted by Crym View Post
    Fine, but you're the one doing the milking.
    Now THAT'S impossible irl.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roflifier View Post
    now that's impossible irl.
    I HAVE VERY LARGE HANDS AND A SOOTHING VOICE
    YOU KNOW NOTHING
    don't judge me

;-;
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

There are plenty of over the toped plate sets in TBC and Vanilla. Warrior T4,T5,T6. Pally T5 is the most fucking ugliest set in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deschim View Post
    Hitler started to invade Poland. The Polish army bravely going in defence... armed with a gun and sabel while driving on horses..
    Totall annihilation on the Polish side.. the had no chance against the mighty tanks of the 3th reich.

Moral of the story.. Time goes on, and armors improve, cant always stay with the old armor

I see godwins law runs true even in the most unlikely of forum topics.

OT: dont really care if it looks realistic tbh, its a fantasy game full of unbelievable things so the armor thing is just not an issue for me. I see where your coming from though
    Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    because realistic armor don't looks epic. I m sure most people will be unhappy to have to wear that :

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    I see godwins law runs true even in the most unlikely of forum topics.
    Mentioning Hitler doesnt automaticaly make it godwin.

10+ Year Old Account
    near all arrmmor afther TBC (above tier 6 ) have a pathetic grafic. i prefer this for may pala Overlord's Plate + Stoneform Shoulders it realy lock like an arrmor....

Quote Originally Posted by mosu332 View Post
    near all arrmmor afther TBC (above tier 6 ) have a pathetic grafic. i prefer this for may pala Overlord's Plate + Stoneform Shoulders it realy lock like an arrmor....
    If you want to look like a nameless soldier, sure. If you want to look like a world-saving hero, no.

Idk man, plate are rly heavy to carry around, thanks goodness we don't have weight limitless in wow. Ain't you glad? :3

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1501

There you go. A MoP set that's as realistic and "knightly" as anything from Vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because this is a fantasy game!!!
    Cthulhu 2024, why vote for a lesser evil

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Mentioning Hitler doesnt automaticaly make it godwin.
    Actually, it does.

That said, in the WoW universe, it's called Rhonin's Law: Any conversation about lore will eventually bring up Arthas.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    But it starts to look ridiculous and ugly.
    At least in vanilla you could kill a dragon without having a shoulder armor that would collapse you to the ground.
    On vanilla armor were slopped, now they're pieces of art. Also, my plate armor on my female orcs doesn't look too bulky at all...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Gear art is getting worse and worse.

In my opinion, pick the classic+BC art, combine it with the current quality of textures = perfection.

Really a few items look good. And this happens pretty much since Cata. I believe Wrath was ok, but it was mostly a copy so.
    Ahahahaha, thank you but no thank you. I don't want to look like a colorful clown from outer space.

Quote Originally Posted by Deschim View Post
    Hitler started to invade Poland. The Polish army bravely going in defence... armed with a gun and sabel while driving on horses..
    Totall annihilation on the Polish side.. the had no chance against the mighty tanks of the 3th reich.

Moral of the story.. Time goes on, and armors improve, cant always stay with the old armor
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_...and_propaganda

What about cloth sets looking like rough brown leather and pieces of rusty metal clumsily stitched together. I mean just look at warlock t11 helm. At least plate is plate and it can get away with being heavy and impossible.

Thank god for transmog, but I would really like to finally want to use actual tier gear again.

The moral of his story isn't any less valid because it may be propaganda.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

15+ Year Old Account
    I actually find it cool that we can wear armor in the game that would be impossible IRL. I would find it incredibly boring if the ingame armor were designed after what is actually possible in real life.

Though, variation is cool, so naturally I find having access to both types of armor is nice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ieyasu View Post
    because realistic armor don't looks epic. I m sure most people will be unhappy to have to wear that :
    Personally I like that .. but I do of course prefer WoW armors since they are more suited to the world they are created for.

BUT .. if you think at the imperial set .. that's cool on humans .