10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Pretty sure they were talking about the Dreadlords. Not the Eredar.

---------- Post added 2013-04-05 at 12:55 AM ----------

Oh yes, grocery lists are fun too, aren't they?

I'm not buying it. WoW as a whole has gotten objectively better over the years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    Oh i know but that was pretty much thrown out the window when the retcon came out.Some things you come to accept and i must admit i do wish i could play a broken draenei.

Yep, i was wrong the Nathrezim(dreadlords) were the "cause" of his corruption, at least of his final lose of faith in the right.

During his never ending war against the evil in the universe, Sargeras became increasingly depressed by the chaos he saw wrought by all kinds of evil. While his confusion and misery deepened, Sargeras was forced to contend with another group intent on disrupting the titans' order: the Nathrezim. This dark race of vampiric demons (also known as dreadlords) conquered a number of populated worlds by possessing their inhabitants and turning them to the shadow. The nefarious, scheming dreadlords turned whole nations against one another by manipulating them into blind hatred and mistrust. Sargeras defeated the nathrezim easily, but their corruption affected him deeply.

Shaken by the evil of demons in general and the nathrezim in particular, Sargeras began to despair of his task and gradually slipped into a brooding depression. As doubt and despair overwhelmed Sargeras's senses, he lost all faith not only in his mission, but also in the titans' vision of an ordered universe.
    Sig by Thor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Yep, i was wrong the Nathrezim(dreadlords) were the "cause" of his corruption, at least of his final lose of faith in the right.

During his never ending war against the evil in the universe, Sargeras became increasingly depressed by the chaos he saw wrought by all kinds of evil. While his confusion and misery deepened, Sargeras was forced to contend with another group intent on disrupting the titans' order: the Nathrezim. This dark race of vampiric demons (also known as dreadlords) conquered a number of populated worlds by possessing their inhabitants and turning them to the shadow. The nefarious, scheming dreadlords turned whole nations against one another by manipulating them into blind hatred and mistrust. Sargeras defeated the nathrezim easily, but their corruption affected him deeply.

Shaken by the evil of demons in general and the nathrezim in particular, Sargeras began to despair of his task and gradually slipped into a brooding depression. As doubt and despair overwhelmed Sargeras's senses, he lost all faith not only in his mission, but also in the titans' vision of an ordered universe.
    i rememer back that some people thought that the eradar and the dreadlords were both what heavily influenced sargeras to finally fall but back then the quotes from the old books were very muddy.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Alive and well again yes yes I am well how are the rest of you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

Deleted
    Gosh I love Thresh, ADC DCed and when he got back they were level 5. Somehow we brought it back and got Ez fed.

I often connect earlier there to look, but its always empty or maybe they can smell me.
    Perhaps nobody wants to use it!

For the same reason as Huds perhaps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leaving work. Later

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Gosh I love Thresh, ADC DCed and when he got back they were level 5. Somehow we brought it back and got Ez fed.

Perhaps nobody wants to use it!

For the same reason as Huds perhaps.
    Jungle Karthus, best Karthus.

Not sure about it, but its sad that no one wants to use it, when its offered.

Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia McAzuslut View Post
    Alive and well again yes yes I am well how are the rest of you?
    Getting sick and coughing even more.

i rememer back that some people thought that the eradar and the dreadlords were both what heavily influenced sargeras to finally fall but back then the quotes from the old books were very muddy.
    Im pretty sure that the Eredar were also a evil race, but would have to look it up again, im sure they were the once experimenting with liveforms as they were objects and stuff.
    Sig by Thor

Deleted

Wat

10+ Year Old Account
    Jungle Karthus, best Karthus.

Not sure about it, but its sad that no one wants to use it, when its offered.

Getting sick and coughing even more.

Im pretty sure that the Eredar were also a evil race, but would have to look it up again, im sure they were the once experimenting with liveforms as they were objects and stuff.
    yeah im not denying that they were evil in lore once upon a time but that was pretty much retcon with the introduction of the draenei and there devolved brethren.I mean there new incarnation is like the ones that broke off were like pure snow flakes and the Eradar are like Charcoal dark and rough in my opinion(which I should of said.)
    Last edited by Shroud; 2013-04-05 at 05:17 AM.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I ate myself sick but I also think I don't give a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I think I ate myself sick but I also think I don't give a shit.
    You will be giving shits later.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, the Man'ari were evil because they were corrupted by Sargeras. There's no such thing as an Eredar anymore, all the remaining "Eredar" are either Man'ari or Draenei.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, the Man'ari were evil because they were corrupted by Sargeras. There's no such thing as an Eredar anymore, all the remaining "Eredar" are either Man'ari or Draenei.
    Which makes you wonder what does the original Eredar look like.

10+ Year Old Account
    I may or may not be designing a mockup book cover for BWSD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which makes you wonder what does the original Eredar look like.
    Something similar to Velen, I would assume.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    You will be giving shits later.
    I don't give a shit about anything, even shits.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah im not denying that they were evil in lore once upon a time but that was pretty much retcon with the introduction of the draenei and there devolved brethren.I mean there new incarnation is like the ones that broke off were like pure snow flakes and the Eradar are like Charcoal dark and rough in my opinion(which I should of said.)
    I somehow remember that i once read a story were Kil'jaeden, Archimonde and Velen were talking about new experiments and stuff, but i can't remember where that was.
    Sig by Thor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I don't give a shit about anything, even shits.

nsf-little children :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    I may or may not be designing a mockup book cover for BWSD.
    You need to start making more designs

Or at least teach me how to do that since it would be much better than teaching anything pertaining to writing

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats what you currently find on the wiki, but back in the past they were a evil race, they had to change it, cause they fucked up the lore with the introduction of the draenei, also they're called Man'ari there, cause before they fled from Argus, Velen and his fellow people still called themselve Eredar, they were called Man'ari Eredar after they turned to demon like things they're now and since there're now "real" Eredar anymore, they're also just called Eredar, since the one we have in the alliance just call themselve Draenei (Exiled Ones).
    Sig by Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    This new legendary quest is kewl :3
    In 5.3 or did you get all 20 of the Secrets you needed?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866