Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    They better be the right people. I rather there was a trial...
    I wish we had more details. It better not be a case of vigilante justice, whatever it turns out to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Report is one suspect is shot and dead, 2nd suspect is alive and on the run.

I think they are related, it sounds like they were setting up for an early morning attack on MIT and were caught in the act.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcking09 View Post
    I think they are related, it sounds like they were setting up for an early morning attack on MIT and were caught in the act.
    F'n kids these days... I'm old, they are kids to me...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

They are saying that they were heavily armed... so... not sure if that means anything - but it's quite a coincidence that two groups are active days apart in the same city. :P

Well, goodnight forum. Hopefully they get the second guy when I'm sleeping.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Well, goodnight forum. Hopefully they get the second guy when I'm sleeping.
    I just got a nasty look from my gf, if I'm doing the time, I'm doing the crime. Staying up a bit longer to see it through...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    They are saying that they were heavily armed... so... not sure if that means anything - but it's quite a coincidence that two groups are active days apart in the same city. :P
    It isn't had to get heavily armed. 3 day waiting period and some cash and anyone that isn't a felon or is friends with a non felon can get heavily armed.

Later, TS.

Description of the second suspect: White male, black/grey hoodie, black curly hair.

It's pretty hard in MA.

Anyways, Boston Globe is the only one I've seen say these guys are related to the Marathon bombing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I'm just using your post to link the Boston globe twitter that claims the two are officially connected:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BostonGlobe

---------- Post added 2013-04-19 at 06:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    Later, TS.

Description of the second suspect: White male, black/grey hoodie, black curly hair.
    The guy in the white hat!!!

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    It isn't had to get heavily armed. 3 day waiting period and some cash and anyone that isn't a felon or is friends with a non felon can get heavily armed.
    With grenades?

10+ Year Old Account
    grenades to hold up a 7-Eleven jeepers
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    3% on iPad, just wanted to thank all for the up to the second info, before I'm out...

Sounds like the c**t who placed the bomb behind the little boy who was killed. Sh*tstain did it with a big smirk on his face to.

With grenades?
    Making homemade explosives isn't a long process. I'm not clear on the laws in the US for purchasing personal explosive devices such as mass produced grenades, and am at work so am not going to go digging through weapons sites.

Police confirms these guys at Boston are the bombers:

https://twitter.com/MichaelSkolnik/s...37799986683905

10+ Year Old Account
    Listening to the Police Scanner.

Officers have just said they ID'd the guy at large as Suspect #2 revealed 8 and a half hours ago.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    Listening to the Police Scanner.

Officers have just said they ID'd the guy at large as Suspect #2 revealed 8 and a half hours ago.
    Yeah, the ass hole in white hat.

Reports of more shots fired.