Poll: Should Crz be optional?

Thread: CRZ optional?

Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

CRZ optional?

Should CRz be a optional feature? Like you can enable or disable it in the options menu. To me it seems like there is many benefits from it being optional. Do you guys agree or disagree?

Also this has nothing to do with PvP.

Yes, it should've been an optional feature. There are simply way too many people who hate it. Ofcourse they would need to give it a huge CD or something, or people will abuse it while either PVE'ing or PVP'ing

10+ Year Old Account
    Why remove something that is improving the game.
    Deal with it or leave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Deal with it or leave.
    I didnt know the term optional meant removing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Deal with it or leave.
    Really?

CRZ is the worst thing Blizzard did with WoW.

Try leveling a new character from start then come back and tell us what you think of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    To think that it ever could be optional is to fundamentally misunderstand what it actually is. CRZ is about network infrastructure/architecture. It's being sold as something else but can only be turned on or off at the network level. It was never in the cards for it to be something that would be operative or otherwise at the toon level.

Try leveling a new character from start then come back and tell us what you think of it.
    Have done this up to nearly 80. It was fine.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

depends how they would do this cause the way its described by OP i can see ppl exploiting it

yeah!

i would turn it off always on my alts while leveling

10+ Year Old Account
    The main objective problem with CRZ is that it negatively impacts smaller servers by making already scarce materials even more scarce as off-server people take nodes, essentially deleting them from the economy.
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2013-05-19 at 09:53 PM.

I hate CRZ. It makes trying to farm anything pre MOP a nightmare. Not to mention getting camping in every zone while you level (thank god this seems to have died off after the launch but still is annoying)
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    Really?

oh look theres another guy in this zone / wave, continues going on my way to quest.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

for me the worst thing that has ever EVER happened to this game. I see not one good point about how they implemented it. I believe it could have been good for an overall design but the amount of problems it causes compared to the pseudo resolutions they sold it on......

For me I wish I had the option to remove it from my gaming experience

no it shouldnt
    If you let a player decide if he wants to go the optimal route or not, he will always decide to go that way.
    This is an mmo, you should have to deal with other players.

What they should change is that meeting friendly players while leveling is something bad.
    Actually they should have changed that before introducing crz. So that people could have a chance to actually like the feature^^
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Optional crz, I mean seriously on a dead realm /who 20ppl online but no timelost proto drake and not a single camel figurine in uldum for days..

Quote Originally Posted by Jeire View Post
    for me the worst thing that has ever EVER happened to this game. I see not one good point about how they implemented it. I believe it could have been good for an overall design but the amount of problems it causes compared to the pseudo resolutions they sold it on......

For me I wish I had the option to remove it from my gaming experience
    what problem? falling off a 2 seater mount? minor annoyance, being fixed this patch. the fishing tournaments? something people HATED to do because it was near impossible to win? yes for a while they were broken but with the way it is now it is insanely easy to win now with each realm having not 1 but there own 3 winners, it all takes place on the same day, and you can choose a reward from either of the two tournaments.

anything else is just plain whining
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

No, CRZ is the best thing that happened to wow in quite some time

Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    no it shouldnt
    If you let a player decide if he wants to go the optimal route or not, he will always decide to go that way.
    This is an mmo, you should have to deal with other players.
    Yeah completely, that is why blizzard is working on adding the ability to appear offline to your real ID Friends.... mhm.

If I have to deal with some moron from another server getting in my way constantly, then people should be forced to live with their choices of who is on their real ID. Can't have both ... as you said, "This is an MMO, you should have to deal with other players."
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Deal with it or leave.
    Be sure to say that when some giant game changer happens that you hate. As for me, I left - my guild now raids on a PVE server and the server pop is so high that most of the time I don't see CRZ. Worst case now all CRZ does to me is make it really hard to level up any kind of gathering profession or do quests. But I can deal with that.

Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    Really?

Leveled several characters after CRZ was put into the game. I really never got ganked by others or felt that gameplay was affected because of it. In fact, I get happy when I see people out in the world. So sad to level 1-90 in mostly empty zones
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    oh look theres another guy in this zone / wave, continues going on my way to quest.
    So what you're really saying is you play on a PVE realm with your pvp flag always off. That's nice but servers like mine are already full and constantly see cross realm players in all zones.