Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeba View Post
    No one remembers the Metzen interview during the midnight MoP release event? He flat out told us the next expansion revolved around Sargeras. They've also been dropping hints about Alleria and Turalyon for awhile now.
    I'm sure if that were true we'd have links for it plastered all over every page of every thread we've had on this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtree View Post
    I'm sure if that were true we'd have links for it plastered all over every page of every thread we've had on this topic.
    This guy/gal is smart

No one remembers the Metzen interview during the midnight MoP release event? He flat out told us the next expansion revolved around Sargeras. They've also been dropping hints about Alleria and Turalyon for awhile now.
    I don't think that it was anything this definite but it certainly did hint towards a legion expansion.

Next update from me will be a big one.

Do you remember it? He said it in a sarcastic tone, it was sarcasm. He also did it while crossing his fingers. Crossing your fingers means you're lying.

Only Alleria/Turaylon thing is confirmed, so we are going to see them. But we're not fighting Sargeras yet.

Subraces to go with our new models, Dark Iron, Wildhammer(please! my shaman's transmog is wildhammer themed) for dwarves. Mag'hari, blackrock, for orcs, etc.

Talent system improved, the mop system is good but we need to do something about some tiers having a certain talent that is so good that it makes the other two nearly unused or even some entire tiers just being bad in general (shaman totem tier)

I want to see some good lore for the alliance that has nothing to do with the humans, bring back the conflict in the council of three hammers and stop using dwarves as comic relief so much, if blizzard won't go back to gilneas for the worgen then at least help them find a new home felwood seems like it could fit them if they were to heal the land, give the dreanei something to do (anything really)

Stop with the dailies

I think it would also be nice to see dynamic events. Only problem with dynamic events is, how do you make people want to do them without making them mandatory?
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    I think it would also be nice to see dynamic events. Only problem with dynamic events is, how do you make people want to do them without making them mandatory?
    Make people care about the lore. That's hard because I think people generally don't care, regardless of the game. This is my only explanation for the explosion of the comic book movie, when only a fraction of those viewers are familiar with the source material. No one wants to read stuff or know a backstory. Hell, some people don't even know where Wrathion came from.

Deleted
    So what's the interview where Chris Metzen talks about Sargeras?

---------- Post added 2013-07-01 at 08:49 PM ----------

Ah found it! So yeah, after listening to that interview it's more or less certain Sargeras won't be defeatable in any form in the next expansion, but that was already clear since WoW's gonna go over more expansions in the future, but when he was asked about Turalyon and Alleria he kind of hinted they will be in the next expansion as we will need their help. So sticking to Burning Legion invasion expansion and hoping for Xoroth! o/
    Last edited by mmoc56c829a066; 2013-07-01 at 08:50 PM.

Deleted
    Been watching this thread for a while. A single theme seems to re-occur over the pages as they go.

I believe we need to recount the lore points we know for sure so far, kind of like one dude did about the foreshadowing hints pages back.
    Becouse people hoping Illidan and such would return is bugging me the hell out.
    Illidan and Deathwing are dead. Fin. Kaput. Basta.

Plus, i think OP should include recaps for hints and facts in the original post, so people stop spamming the same thing over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiushtha View Post
    Illidan and Deathwing are dead. Fin. Kaput. Basta.

Have you learned nothing from your time in WoW?

There is no death in WoW... only mere setbacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    We dont know if Illidan is dead or not. We did nOt chopped his head off or blowed his body To tiny bits. Maiev could just bring him back To his prison, since....she's a warden

Deleted
    Meaning Metzen has stated that Illidan is dead, and Deathwing has been pretty much erased from Azeroth.

Interesting post from the official WoW facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Warcraft?hc_location=stream

Wrathion foresees a rising menace that not even the Horde and Alliance together may be strong enough to overcome. Like if you think Wrathion has Azeroth’s best interests at heart, Share if you think he’s hiding something. http://bit.ly/11Z9z0Z
    Last edited by ro9ue; 2013-07-01 at 11:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiushtha View Post
    Meaning Metzen has stated that Illidan is dead, and Deathwing has been pretty much erased from Azeroth.
    Metzen has stated that it's likely they'll bring Illidan back. That's why people have been mentioning his possible return.

Deleted
    time to feel like an epic fool then, as i seem to have mistaken that "feel like his story is done" meant for illidan. My bad

Though if that is the case, then something just died inside. I have always loved the Illidan story, the man who does whatever is needed to save his people, damning himself in the process. And if he returns with some halfassed story revive... well... QQ

He needs an epic comeback then.
    And i do mean a really epic one.
    Like we are fighting the last boss of the expansion, he is beating us, all home seems to be lost, fire rains from the sky, all the gnomes are running around in panic and then he appears... Just looks at the raid, and says "chill out brahs, i got this shit".
    Last edited by mmoc4cd079af8f; 2013-07-02 at 01:10 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    A popular theory that's been popping up is that Wrathion may be Medivh or is being influenced by him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    I don't think that it was anything this definite but it certainly did hint towards a legion expansion.
    Metzen during blizzcon said he would love to visit other planets aswell, which is promising.
    dragonmaw - EU

The new expansion will focus on the unexplored areas beneath the southern eastern kingdoms that thrall described as "a place only for damned things"

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    The new expansion will focus on the unexplored areas beneath the southern eastern kingdoms that thrall described as "a place only for damned things"
    Say what now?

Quote Originally Posted by Harmzuay View Post
    A popular theory that's been popping up is that Wrathion may be Medivh or is being influenced by him.
    ummmm what?

since when can humans be reincarnated into baby dragons? O_o that theory sounds retarded on many levels

---------- Post added 2013-07-02 at 12:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    i think its a bit to soon for another old god expansion