Page 16 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I think we should cut down on voting for Keleb now, if he just had a busy weekend but can post tomorrow all is fine! No need to lynch early.
    If you feel this way, why'd you vote for him just a few posts prior to that one?

- - - Updated - - -

then again, I don't have much room to talk ... I sorta kinda did the same thing - but the difference is that I said I'd wait four hours or so to make a decision about changing my vote.

- - - Updated - - -

well ... time to start winding down for bed ...

Cos I did my vote before the vote count. Plus it was still on Ely.

Just my opinion, but it is a weekend. And the first one at that. I'm not pro-inactive lynching on D1, especially when it is a weekend and people have better things to do. Sure he could have at least stopped by to post something, but he could be busy. Who knows.
    Meh.

Hodor.

Has Greeney posted yet either?

- - - Updated - - -

I see one (not very informative) post from Greeney. To even things out

Unvote
    Vote: Greeney

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    vote listo

because I think you'll end up making it through the game lurking again if you don't get a reasonable amount of pressure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Just about everyone I played or modded with you in it. You live too long. Every time.
    Twice.

Hodor.

10+ Year Old Account
    He posted twice, both about me. 1st voting for me since he does not want me to live to the end due to my ability to lurk and survive, and then saying how in all games he has modded/played I made it to the end. Although I do notice that when I'm more quiet I tend to survive no matter my role...

informative?

the few information posts that have been posted are all about allegiances based on characters which heavily favors people who have watched the show.

that and a few things I very scummy, trying to fix my computer first

Favours people who have watched the show..

Well, what do you expect in a themed game?

Hodor.

read what I said again ely

Okay so it's like 5 am and.. erm.. Hodor.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post

FoS: Virothe (for claiming that day 1 is useless in post 269)
    I never said it was useless, I said it was fluffy, and it usually is. There is a difference, I don't believe any part of this game is truly useless. Though I do find some parts tedious at times. So ya >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    Vote Blood Fox

Robo's instincts are usually good, and lynching Ely for being Hodor is silly.
    They are? Looking at last game alone, my instincts aren't so great.

Day 1- Uggor- townie
    Day 2- Cattaclysmic- townie
    Day 3- Blood Fox- Vigilante
    Day 4- Worgenite- mafia (finally a mafian)
    Day 5- Lysah- Townie- fought hard for this one too, didn't I?
    Day 6- Xanjori- converted traitor- I actually defended him before this point.

To sum it up, my instincts are often very wrong, and this isn't even looking at games before the last one (I got a bomb lynched at one point, I remember that) I have no issues with you voting Blood, but to base it on me having good instincts (especially on day 1) isn't likely the best reasoning.

my gut was good last time around, gut will be good this time no? I know keleb will most likely be lynched witch im ok with. I know its night one and all but a few things at lest in my book stand true.

right now I'm going to have to vote for arialla, and here's why I think they are more likely to be scum at lest from day 1 than others. most of this is drawn form this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    Vote Blood Fox

Robo's instincts are usually good, and lynching Ely for being Hodor is silly.
    note that the timing of this vote was when I was 3rd right behind ely in votes. this was my 4th vote. roughly 1/4th of a lynch and this all happened fairly quickly.

Arialla can be seen there using faulty, or half assed logic. To me this is a sign that they are voting then coming up with the logic of why they did it which is a scummtell town folk do not vote then try to cover it up Remember this is not a joke vote and this was the 4th vote following three joke votes. We can also see what appears to be budding with robo. Why does arialla feel that they can trust robo's instincts so much? Why do they not have their own reasoning? Arialla also made themselves non accountable for the lynch, they can just say " I was just trusting robo's instinct and try to pass the suspicion to another (( if arialla is scum most likely a townie)). Finally we can see the good ol defense of ely here claiming lynching ely is silly. Why do they defend ely here? all that could have been left out, in addition this vote brought me up over ely further defending him.

so Im going to go with m gut and what little logic I have. I don't really blame the others for voting on me joke votes an all, but this serious vote on smeon who is typically very active seems... well frankly it seems scummy. So I call upon some vig or SK if we have one. I'm at lest willing to bet Arialla is mafia. if you kill them and they are not i'll take the blame.

Sorry for not posting. I was about to catch up and read all the pages before I posted the first time but I've but I've just skipped it. There's no way I can read through all of it in the limited time I have and still be able to post before deadline. Dota2 International is taking up sooo much time for me.

Welcome back!
    Vote Anakso

I'll give a skim through the last pages and try to see what's up.

Hi Keleb!

Okay, so ima toss a coin..

Unvote Vote Blood Fox

Sorry cupcake, you just drew the short straw. In a coin toss. Yeah, a random analogy.

Hodor.

I cought up some.... seems Ely making half the players of the game freak out by saying Hodor is the most prominent thing that has happened on D1 (maybe except for me not being here). No surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by falbacca View Post
    Well ... for me - Keleb has one more hour to appear ...
    Since I've not been posting and because of Dota2 International has kept me up long into the night I'm not going to complain that much about this but if you're going to give me one more hour to appear, it's usually useless to do it at a time when I'll be sleeping 98% of the nights of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    I cought up some.... seems Ely making half the players of the game freak out by saying Hodor is the most prominent thing that has happened on D1 (maybe except for me not being here). No surprise.
    Hodor?

My logic probably isn't very good because of lack of sleep. :P I picked someone to vote for, because

a) I've been super busy this week and weekend(Again, driving 2000 miles thing, getting ready to drive 600 more), and didn't want to lose my vote on the first day.
    b) I like Robo's analysis's(sp?), and I didn't want to jump on the Keleb bandwagon
    c) Robo, I was the one that got the bomb lynched last game :P and saved Blood Fox
    d) oh look, there's Keleb :P
    e) When i voted there was a ton of votes on Keleb.
    f) Yay for posting when I'd just woken up

Unvote

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Dyra - That virus is evil, I hope you get over it soon

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Hodor?
    I'm surprised that you haven't changed your avatar to match

10+ Year Old Account
    I was referring to a different game Arialla, not the previous one. It was the Mara Masaai game, and with my analysis I figured somebody was the last lion mafian based on their votes, and I figured somebody else was a hyena based on her votes. There were no more lions, and my analysis got our bomb lynched rather swiftly. On the other hand, I was right about my second target being a hyena.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Hodor?
    Hodor?