10+ Year Old Account
    It's like a hockey game tonight. I cant remember his name, but an Indy player ripped off Delanie Walkers helmet, then headbutted him. Hope that bastard gets a 100k fine. After all the concussion stuff lately, maybe they make an example and drop 500k on him, or assault charges.

And major style points to Fitzpatrick for high stepping it out of bounds to bait a late hit. He almost got it too.
    Last edited by Korgoth; 2013-11-15 at 02:59 AM.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was some serious floppin indeed.

Deleted
    Colts should just ask to skip the first half in games from here on in

10+ Year Old Account
    They need two quarters to warm up though. Maybe they start playing in the parking lot against a college team.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    They need two quarters to warm up though. Maybe they start playing in the parking lot against a college team.
    Way they play in the first half they would be 3 scores down and Trent would have 10 yds rushing

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Lack of playmakers for Indy. T-Rich hasn't panned out what they hoped he'd be and losing your Hall of Fame WR doesn't help. I am hoping that Da'Rick Rogers is going to start working his way into the lineup and make an impact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well

That was the worst onside kick in the history of ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go refball!

Dr.Pepper is made from fairy tears. Pokemon IGN: Josh FC: 0662-4407-8552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    So, if the Eagles go into the playoffs on an 8 game win streak (don't lose anymore games), they'll be 11-5 and likely have a home game.

fyi I'm kinda rooting for them to get Seattle in the divisional round. Best road team vs best home team.

You mean best road team vs. best road team + undefeated at home?

I know I'm a broken record, but you all have noticed that no one has more road wins than the Seahawks, right?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    I know I'm a broken record, but you all have noticed that no one has more road wins than the Seahawks, right?
    You're right, no one has more wins on the road than Seattle. However, you do know the Eagles have the same amount of 5 road wins like the Seahawks have right? Don't get me wrong, everyone knows the Eagles are shit at home.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    You mean best road team vs. best road team + undefeated at home?

so all the teams with more home wins than Seattle are better at home than Seattle?

10+ Year Old Account
    Seattle is a much improved road team than last year. 5-1 so far compared to 3-5 and tying the amount of road wins that the 2005 super bowl team had. And now its the soft part of the schedule, 4 games at home with 2 on the road and only one more 10am start.

However, the path to a #1 seed isn't exactly paved in my eyes. I really hope this team can start improving here soon with their more difficult games of the season coming up. It sounded like that the entire offensive line could be back for this week, and Percy Harvin will be playing. Hopefully that sparks something.

I'm just excited to see what adding Harvin does to the offense. I don't really see any teams with a secondary that can cover Harvin with Tate and Baldwin. Throw Kearse in there, and I feel sorry for any LB/Safety that has to cover anybody in that group.

I really can't fathom why Trent Richardson is still touching the ball. All of the available evidence suggests that he's a below replacement level player and that they'd get better production out of any random back on the waiver wire. I don't think the Colts O-line is anything special, but Brown, Bradshaw, and Ballard average a combined 5.3 per carry behind it, so it's clearly not that atrocious. I realize they've scaled back Richarson's carries, but I don't know why he's getting touches at all. It's basically just a free stop for the defense.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I really can't fathom why Trent Richardson is still touching the ball. All of the available evidence suggests that he's a below replacement level player and that they'd get better production out of any random back on the waiver wire. I don't think the Colts O-line is anything special, but Brown, Bradshaw, and Ballard average a combined 5.3 per carry behind it, so it's clearly not that atrocious. I realize they've scaled back Richarson's carries, but I don't know why he's getting touches at all. It's basically just a free stop for the defense.
    Same feelings, but they traded a #1 for him and they prolly don't have much left.
    You cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    You could repeat that same argument for Mendenhall in Arizona and BJGE in Cincy. Mendenhall especially is just not good at football. I in no way point this out because I am a bitter Andre Ellington owner in two fantasy leagues.

Richardson just doesn't look good. I expected him to blow up for the Colts, but he just looks slow and does not at all get the YAC one would expect from a guy of his size. Cleveland's front office looks pretty damn good now after most of us blasted them earlier, myself included.

He's actually pretty serviceable as a short-yardage back. I think he was best described by one of the NFL analysts as, "If you need 1 yard, he'll get you three; if you need more, he'll get you ... three".

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, Ray Rice actually has a worse YPC than Richardson does, but so does Bernard Pierce so maybe they just have the worst run blocking in football? Hard for me to believe though, how much turnover did they have in the O line from last season?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if a 9-0 (or better) team has ever been a double digit under dog in a game before? It was at 9.5 last I saw, that has to be a record. I remember the 7-0 Bears were underdogs with Grossman back in '06 when they went to New England, but I dont think it was nearly that much.

Deleted
    Can anyone explain why betting sites give better odds on a game ending with an equal amount of total points over an unequal amount?