Poll: Which one is harder?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    Because this topic is about those fights when they were current, not when you outgear them.

- - - Updated - - -

You are literally the only one in here talking about 570 ilvl. This thread is about heroic Lei Shen at 535-540ish vs heroic Garrosh at 565-575ish.
    the op does not say H lei shen with 535 vs h garrosh with 570 so you are very wrong. fact is 570 item lvl h garrosh is a million times harder than 570 h lei shen with or without 20% nerf. please read thread title carefully before trying to start an argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imhere View Post
    the op does not say H lei shen with 535 vs h garrosh with 570 so you are very wrong. fact is 570 item lvl h garrosh is a million times harder than 570 h lei shen with or without 20% nerf. please read thread title carefully before trying to start an argument.

I don't need to write in details but it's obvious the comparison is about both content raid bosses being current and without massively outgearing it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    I don't need to write in details but it's obvious the comparison is about both content raid bosses being current and without massively outgearing it.
    then i think you either need to work on english or clear your OP up a lot more because you are very misleading. anyone with a brain can see that you obviously are not talking about h lei shen 535 w/o 20% nerf vs 570 h garrosh but are talking whatever ilvl you have h lei shen vs whatever ilvl you have vs h garrosh.

then i think you either need to work on english or clear your OP up a lot more because you are very misleading. anyone with a brain can see that you obviously are not talking about h lei shen 535 w/o 20% nerf vs 570 h garrosh but are talking whatever ilvl you have h lei shen vs whatever ilvl you have vs h garrosh.
    Nothing about it was misleading. It might help you to stop and think that it's possible you could interpret something differently than the majority before flinging childish insults at people.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

then i think you either need to work on english or clear your OP up a lot more because you are very misleading.
    why does he need to work on his english??
    anyone with a brain can see that you obviously are not talking about h lei shen 535 w/o 20% nerf vs 570 h garrosh but are talking whatever ilvl you have h lei shen vs whatever ilvl you have vs h garrosh.
    no its just you who completely misunderstood the whole question just stop please

@OP like others said lei shen mechanically was harder so im going with lei shen
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

I sold my account before getting to garrosh, but Lei Shen was definately a huge challenge. I've spoken to old guildies and apparantly garrosh was just a gear check more than anything

HC Lei Shen by miles. There are moments in HC Garrosh in which you seriously can't wipe, unless the entire raid throws their hands in the air and starts to circle with their chairs. HC Lei Shen was full focus for the entire fight with no downtime. Gear also makes HC Garrosh bit of a joke already.

Probably H Lei Shen, everyone had to be on the ball during transition phases, and if anyone was out of place during ball lightnings, it was a wipe. The final phase was a nightmare for healers, the final phase of H Garrosh all comes down to the 5th (or 4th? drawing a blank) malice

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    On Garrosh? That's not what I heard, but I guess *shrugh*. Doesn't change a lot from my point, though - lei shen's dps checks in current gear was as difficult as the garrosh ones, if not harder.
    In 25 man HC that may be the case, but from my experience, in HC 10man I felt Lei Shen was much easier as opposed to HC 10man Garrosh where the dmg check is unforgiving even with most of your raid over 574ilvl and is dependant on whether you have a Priest who can solo heal or rather incapable of doing so. Two healers makes the dmg check most frustrating.

Lei Shen without a doubt.
    Shuttle of Illidan

its pretty obvious you would compare current content HC lei shen to current content HC Garosh what would be the point in comparing a boss that gear can help make easier, although if the mechanics are still not handled correctly in HC lei shen you will still wipe no matter what gear you have as the hardest bits on the encounter are the transitions and they still last the same time.

Deleted
    Lei Shen take this one home.

No, as others have stated, it's you that are confused. The OP's original post was pretty clear and obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Templur View Post
    In 25 man HC that may be the case, but from my experience, in HC 10man I felt Lei Shen was much easier as opposed to HC 10man Garrosh where the dmg check is unforgiving even with most of your raid over 574ilvl and is dependant on whether you have a Priest who can solo heal or rather incapable of doing so. Two healers makes the dmg check most frustrating.
    Wouldn't be able to comment as I haven't done 10 man, but the title of the thread is literally "LS 25 HC vs Garrosh 25 HC" :P.
    That being said, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o4YtNPM--w is a video of a guild in 573 avg ilvl on the kill (according to wowprogress), where they get only 2x empowered whirlings - one in P1 and P2. They don't even have the OP healer setup (priest+paladin, rather than priest/MW), although they do have a tank take the second wave of adds and kite them (although most tanks can do that with feathers for awhile anyway, so not really an excuse).
    Which basicly means, it doesn't really seem the dps check is much more unforgiving than 25 man - I haven't seen alot (if any) 25 man kills that pushes 2x whirls on first kills yet, although there may be some out there I am unaware of.

That being said, Lei shen should feel easier in 10 man than the 25 man counterpart, as the entire issue with that fight is individual performance, and it's alot easier to handle in 10 man than 25 man (2-3 people on a platform vs +6, diffusion chains being a nuisance rather than deadly, 3 ball lightnings etc).

Deleted
    In 25 man it is not even a debate. If you would ask between Lei-Shen and Siegecrafter it would be a closer call. Lei-Shen is miles harder than Garrosh in 25H.
    Statistics say that Lei-Shen was about 200% harder than Garrosh in 25H.

If the question was about Lei-Shen and Garrosh in 10H than Garrosh would probably have been harder.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Which basicly means, it doesn't really seem the dps check is much more unforgiving than 25 man - I haven't seen alot (if any) 25 man kills that pushes 2x whirls on first kills yet, although there may be some out there I am unaware of.
    The P3 DPS check is not that different between 10 and 25, in fact it might actually be easier in 10 man, not sure. The difference is that the P1 and P2 DPS benchmarks is significantly tighter in 10 man.
    The other major differences is the adds in P1, Interrupts in transition phases, speed boosts in transition phases and the need to actually kill a few whirls in 10 man.

But, I feel like the poster you quoted over exaggerated. At 574 the dps check on Garrosh 10 is not extremely unforgiving. At around 570-572 it becomes manageable
    Last edited by mmoc4d8e5d065a; 2014-01-01 at 07:50 PM.

Deleted
    Garrosh was only hard on the gear check, killing at 570+ the fight is a joke. We could of probably killed garrosh with less gear than we had on the 1st kill with more time, however I don't think Lei Shen was possible with any less gear than what we had on the first kill. The whole reason Tier 16 was too easy stems from the ability to upgrade items during progress, guilds were too well geared making the first fights a joke. We probably even arrived at Garrosh with too much gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    No, as others have stated, it's you that are confused. The OP's original post was pretty clear and obvious.
    I'm not the one that's confused buddy. In the current state, it implies nothing that he meant past vs present.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not the one that's confused buddy. In the current state, it implies nothing that he meant past vs present.
    Dude stop embarrassing yourself , you're telling that everyone (include the OP) is wrong and that you're right ..... but you're the only one who don't understand what the OP intend to ask in first place.

It's being full retard to compare 2 boss from different tiers with the same ilvl.

PS: C'thun in 570+ilvl is a joke ! i don't understand why people took so long to kill him back then ! ! (sarcasm inside)
    Last edited by Niight9; 2014-01-01 at 11:15 PM.
    C'était mieux demain !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niight974 View Post
    Dude stop embarrassing yourself , you're telling that everyone (include the OP) is wrong and that you're right ..... but you're the only one who don't understand what the OP intend to ask in first place.

It's being full retard to compare 2 boss from different tiers with the same ilvl.

PS: C'thun in 570+ilvl is a joke ! i don't understand why people took so long to kill him back then ! ! (sarcasm inside)
    How in my embarrassing myself when I'm not the one who doesn't know how to make clear statements. The op said a vs b. he did not say a with this this and this vs b with this this and this.

How in my embarrassing myself when I'm not the one who doesn't know how to make clear statements. The op said a vs b. he did not say a with this this and this vs b with this this and this.
    It's implied. Everyone else understood, you didn't. Let it go.