Page 1 of 39
... LastLast

Post your best loot 2.0/Reaper of Souls items here!

Interested to see what kind of items people are finding now that loot 2.0 is live. It's not live in EU yet so I don't have anything to contribute (yet) but feel free to post yours
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

http://mylzh.net/attachment.php?atta...3&d=1385276141

I don't have a picture of my own character but got a lower level version of that for my Witch doctor, its pretty sweet when coupled with acid rain!

My first time playing Diablo III in almost a year, I come back yesterday realizing it was the big patch day, grind Act I- Torment Level 2, throw myself at Skeleton King a few times and eventually down him and THIS drops. I still can't believe it. AND it was an huge upgrade!

Did someone say...

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    I got the Goldwrap last night. I chose to level a new character instead of play max level, so no level 60 ones to show yet. (I did get a Pigsticker or something like that on my Monk, but I don't have a screenshot currently.)
    That seems like pretty crazy stats for a req lvl of 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethyrian View Post
    My first time playing Diablo III in almost a year, I come back yesterday realizing it was the big patch day, grind Act I- Torment Level 2, throw myself at Skeleton King a few times and eventually down him and THIS drops. I still can't believe it. AND it was an huge upgrade!

Did someone say...
    That is going to make me hop back on my wizard.. I want that!

Got these today on my DH

Last edited by Drakainen; 2014-02-26 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethyrian View Post

Did someone say...
    Was your print screen button broken or something? Who takes pictures of their monitors anymore instead of posting a screenshot? You don't even need to crop it in a graphic editor, this is just... weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelda82 View Post
    Was your print screen button broken or something? Who takes pictures of their monitors anymore instead of posting a screenshot? You don't even need to crop it in a graphic editor, this is just... weird.
    Why does it matter? Lol

On topic: Not had any good ones really yet, and I'm so jealous of your thunderfury :C need dat transmog.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/D...8/hero/6598485

Shoulders and Belt.... had a lot of lol moments

Update: New Helm!!!1!
    Last edited by Denizly; 2014-02-27 at 01:39 PM.

Deleted

Don't think they are immense but it's quite nice anyway. The effect from the sword is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by stephenc87 View Post

Don't think they are immense but it's quite nice anyway. The effect from the sword is cool.
    Is it a corpse explosion, a single cut in corpses, or a particle effect?

10+ Year Old Account
    Found a helm last night that had 38% chance to blind target. Not even sure what that means!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelda82 View Post
    Is it a corpse explosion, a single cut in corpses, or a particle effect?
    It's like dismembered chunks flying, kind of like in team fortress.

15+ Year Old Account
    My first legendary after the patch was http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/the-...of-the-garwulf

Mine has +347 dex, +83 resist all, +1.18 hatred per second, +12% movement speed, and +8 max discipline. The best part was I was using my wolf companion at the time it dropped.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

15+ Year Old Account
    I gotta get me some Thunderfury.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Got one of the Danetta set - the bonus is so awesome that i want the other now!

Link to profile in sig.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Got new Bul Kathos Solemn Vow. Cant take screenie atm, but ill post it later when I get a chance. They changed the set bonuses, though, from the original. Now its +250 str, and the whirlwind effect is a chance on hit rather than randomly at any time.

Shame it had no socket...makes my old one still better D:
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Dez-2213/hero/977411

The ring & legs, I know it probably doesn't look much for a Diablo 3 veteran but for me it's quite a feeling to actually find a set item for the first time, and they were actually better than my old gear!
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    So its worth buying it now?
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.