Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    Yep, and you were there and carried the candle while he did all of this staff.

- - - Updated - - -

Since when its 100% truth what some random no-one posts on a gaming forum? The only evidence we've is an account with all achievements. Stop breading bullshit.

And please, just because you dont have any friends (or the money to buy such services as killing your opponents) doenst mean that this game is for single players. Its still an MMO - ofc, you can prove me wrong if you post your Garrosh HC FoS [single player].
    If you knew how to check player's statistics you would understand why (besides him saying he did it)

Takes no more than 5 minutes (if you understand this stuff) to know which player cheated/exploited/wintraded and which didnt.

Nobody cares about statistics but they can tell more than most ppl know.

A little example: How many ppl with several rank 1 arena titles have 50ish% winning ratio only? (or less combined with alts) And thats just a very very very small example.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaehatiel View Post
    The amount of butthurt in all your posts in this thread is astonishing. If you had the contacts and "cheats" necessary to achieve all of this I bet you wouldn't be able to get to 100% anyway - cheats or not, it's still impressive. It's just what the russians do - it never ceases to amaze me how much contacts and methods they have to achieve what they want. I admire their creativity.

Good job, Хируко, at getting to 100% and causing a massive butthurt around
    Why do you think everybody is butthurt just because they are complaining about something that was said by the person himself?

The guy openly admited cheating and ppl who complain are butthurts? I would be jelous of him if it were all legit but since it isnt I just cant, is not the way my gaming style works.

Please, have respect for ppl the same way we are having respect (or trying to) even when the guy is a cheater.

And 1 more thing... you should read the full thread (if you didnt already)
    Last edited by Xeh.-; 2014-04-22 at 04:35 PM.

Congrats, I suppose. Now if you could only get those 700 hours of your life back and put them towards something worthwhile. I didnt know that people still took this game that seriously. It sad that they do.

He got 27k CP achievement before many of the top RBG players (the highest CP caps in WoW), ofc thats another "russian way" thingy... wintrading to a very very very high RBG cap

Xeh I have searched all your recent posts and the 5K pet battles is nothing, I am sure with a bit of effort I could set up my system to do six pet battles AT THE SAME TIME on different accounts. Except for the above sentence everything else you say is conclusory allegation.

Why don't you just concentrate on the 27K conquest points and prove that he win traded. Conquest points are not account wide so he can't merge another account to his Bnet to get the conquest points.

LoL 700 hours, .... between EQ1 and WoW I have at least 4 hours per day for 13 years or probably over 20,000 hours in, easy, probably more actually.

By the way from reddit:

I hope that you can understand this: Unmerged accounts are accounts that have no name attached to them. Those are accounts that were made before battle.net accounts existed. If someone with an account from before battle.net decides today that he wants to play again he has to merge his old account with a newly created battle.net account. So he can freely choose what account he wants to merge it with. But those old accounts do have payment details from subscriptions and after a quite amount of time blizzard investigates those accounts and if the new owner's account's name is different than the payment detail's name then the account gets suspended ( the merged one ) until the guy proves that the merged account is his. Other than that he keeps all achievments, titles, mounts etc. even if it is suspended because those things are account-wide. Also those unmerged accounts are nearly all hacked, that's why people are selling them and getting all those titles,mounts and achievments all of a sudden.

It's a gray area. Blizzard US will not let you merge an account with a different last name to yours. Supposedly Blizzard EU is much less strict.

All of which are pretty easy to fake with a bit of photoshop trickery.
    Last edited by Sam DeathWalker; 2014-04-22 at 04:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Curious to see what you look like.

Google Sam DeathWalker Shirt and DPS if you are talking about me. That's a picture of me on the shirt.

People defend a boy that say "use russian way" for pvp achievements, ergo, a cheater.

Deleted
    All the hate going on here..

http://www.wowprogress.com/apoints/

if you check wowprogress it looks like many other people have no real life aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Sam DeathWalker View Post
    Xeh I have searched all your recent posts and the 5K pet battles is nothing, I am sure with a bit of effort I could set up my system to do six pet battles AT THE SAME TIME on different accounts. Except for the above sentence everything else you say is conclusory allegation.

Why don't you just concentrate on the 27K conquest points and prove that he win traded. Conquest points are not account wide so he can't merge another account to his Bnet to get the conquest points.

LoL 700 hours, .... between EQ1 and WoW I have at least 4 hours per day for 13 years or probably over 20,000 hours in, easy, probably more actually.

By the way from reddit:

I hope that you can understand this: Unmerged accounts are accounts that have no name attached to them. Those are accounts that were made before battle.net accounts existed. If someone with an account from before battle.net decides today that he wants to play again he has to merge his old account with a newly created battle.net account. So he can freely choose what account he wants to merge it with. But those old accounts do have payment details from subscriptions and after a quite amount of time blizzard investigates those accounts and if the new owner's account's name is different than the payment detail's name then the account gets suspended ( the merged one ) until the guy proves that the merged account is his. Other than that he keeps all achievments, titles, mounts etc. even if it is suspended because those things are account-wide. Also those unmerged accounts are nearly all hacked, that's why people are selling them and getting all those titles,mounts and achievments all of a sudden.

It's a gray area. Blizzard US will not let you merge an account with a different last name to yours. Supposedly Blizzard EU is much less strict.

All of which are pretty easy to fake with a bit of photoshop trickery.
    And I am one of the only 5-10 players in the world who did 5k pvp pet battles with 1 toon and 1 account. Doing it with several accounts is just "shady" but not against ToS.

The rest you said is true, and only Blizzard can proove it for real. I can just say that I am sure he did it because of his numbers on statistics and also because he said a couple of other "against ToS" stuff he did.... I dont doubt he win traded because thats nothing compared to the other stuff he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post

if you check wowprogress it looks like many other people have no real life aswell
    Many of those are legit, myself included (no bragging intentions)
    Last edited by Xeh.-; 2014-04-22 at 08:43 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post

#21 on that list died a few months ago due to a heart attack at the age of 27. Man, and I know for sure he didnt cheat his 21940 achievement points since everything he was actually doing was connected to WoW or drinking red bull.

May he rest in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    #21 on that list died a few months ago due to a heart attack at the age of 27. Man, and I know for sure he didnt cheat his 21940 achievement points since everything he was actually doing was connected to WoW or drinking red bull.

May he rest in peace.
    Who did? I have been checking and couldnt find any info.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post
    Well done - Can't even begin to imagine the sheer amount of work that went into some of them.
    "work"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    Who did? I have been checking and couldnt find any info.
    Not gonna discuss it on a gaming forum. Actually me mentioning it was already disrepectful.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Echohunter View Post
    "work"

Yeah, work. WTF is the problem with you americans bitching about everything.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-06-01 at 04:23 AM.

Congrats! That must have taken a lot of effort. I especially like the server first on every class. That is absolute dedication!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not trying to be offensive...

But imagine all of the time you could have spent actually doing something productive with your life...

Also, how much money to do you spend on a set up like that that you could easily use to help others and help charities.

I could pretty much have any rig I want, but my biggest achievements are the ones I earn in real life. They mean a hell of a lot more than the ones I get from a game.

I am also not trying to sound bitter... just talking truthfully about myself.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Daez View Post
    Congrats! That must have taken a lot of effort. I especially like the server first on every class. That is absolute dedication!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not trying to be offensive...

But imagine all of the time you could have spent actually doing something productive with your life...

Also, how much money to do you spend on a set up like that that you could easily use to help others and help charities.

I could pretty much have any rig I want, but my biggest achievements are the ones I earn in real life. They mean a hell of a lot more than the ones I get from a game.

I am also not trying to sound bitter... just talking truthfully about myself.
    Again with those real life achievements (seen others say the same here)..what you consider an achievement IRL, might not be to someone else. Also, do you spend all your money on charity...? As someone having contributed a lot to charity, I will still not neglect MY life over it. If you do, then all the power to you! Doesn't mean it's the way everyone should be living though.

Is there a limit how many WoW accounts in ONE battle.net account?

This "Multiple WoW accounts in ONE battle.net account" causes a controversial issue.
    This battle.net account can be played by 100 different people at same time.

Average quests completed per day: 5604

Not bad..

15+ Year Old Account
    It's a fine achievement, no doubt, but highly diluted given some of the sketchy tactics you've admitted yourself to using.

If cheesing the realm first level 90 and profession and rank 1 arena achievements was no problem for you, which others were also obtained "the Russian way"?
    Last edited by Hottage; 2014-04-23 at 08:32 AM.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Deleted
    I'm only curious how it is even possible to get 5000 Battle Pet's PvP wins and how long you have been doing this. This achievement requires a loooot of time. Gratz tho, seems like more people with 100% will come next week(s).

haters gonna hate....
    BIG GZ MATE!

Congrats I guess is the only thing to say. Even if you did some things that people would not perceive as fair, it is still nonetheless very admirable.
    ~Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down
    And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
    I'll tell you how I became the prince of a joint called Veiled stair. ~