Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    How did 10 vs 25 fight suddenly start? Is someone feeling so insecure about his spec he can't discuss about class and has to turn conversation away from it?

But American hero is right, I really don't have any competion, in 25man I would have azortharion as my rival, but now its like playing survival in 25man, no competion.

Quote Originally Posted by soviett View Post
    But American hero is right, I really don't have any competion, in 25man I would have azortharion as my rival, but now its like playing survival in 25man, no competion.
    RIP Nnug not considered competition.

10+ Year Old Account
    How did 10 vs 25 fight suddenly start? Is someone feeling so insecure about his spec he can't discuss about class and has to turn conversation away from it?

Thats funny considering all 3 hunters in paragon play survival and they have the fastest kill times by a mile, I wouldnt exactly call that no competition. You seem to think survival is terrible for some reason which I have no idea why. And lets be honest, you wouldnt even break the top 10 if you actually raided 25 man, because again you wouldnt be so special when there is actually people to compete with.

I feel like you guys should hold on to the shit talking until mythic raiding comes out.
    Acynnie
    Retired Encore Raider
    From BRF to ToV
    YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    Thats funny considering all 3 hunters in paragon play survival and they have the fastest kill times by a mile, I wouldnt exactly call that no competition. You seem to think survival is terrible for some reason which I have no idea why. And lets be honest, you wouldnt even break the top 10 if you actually raided 25 man, because again you wouldnt be so special when there is actually people to compete with.
    To be fair though, Paragons Juggernaut/malkorok kill times (as an example, cos singletarget y0) are carried by their five or six warlocks+their personal 4-5 rogues to tricks-empower their dots, and double disc priest +1 resto shaman setups, and their paladin taking ALLLL the stacks for vengeance whoring - not their hunters being survival. And even with their kill times being so much faster, only Rikuss is up there on juggernaut (with luumuu barely breaking top 100 for hunters, and devai being stuck somewhere at sub 300) - and on Malkorok he's barely breaking 100 on hunters with the other two being lost in the depths (anyone kind of feel a little satisfied seeing devai get his ass handed to him by rikuss btw?).
    Not that I want to break into this 10v25 shitflinging contest or anything, but just felt like I should point that out. Being carried by locks =/= good hunter.
    Last edited by Dracodraco; 2014-06-18 at 04:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    To be fair though, Paragons Juggernaut/malkorok kill times (as an example, cos singletarget y0) are carried by their five or six warlocks+their personal 4-5 rogues to tricks-empower their dots, and double disc priest +1 resto shaman setups, and their paladin taking ALLLL the stacks for vengeance whoring - not their hunters being survival. And even with their kill times being so much faster, only Rikuss is up there on juggernaut (with luumuu barely breaking top 100 for hunters, and devai being stuck somewhere at sub 300) - and on Malkorok he's barely breaking 100 on hunters with the other two being lost in the depths (anyone kind of feel a little satisfied seeing devai get his ass handed to him by rikuss btw?).
    Not that I want to break into this 10v25 shitflinging contest or anything, but just felt like I should point that out. Being carried by locks =/= good hunter.
    Yeah I know all this, I was claiming that their kill times alone make them competition, not the fact they are playing survival. Its the fact that their kill times are insane that they are going to have high parses on a lot of fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    RIP Nnug not considered competition.
    RIP, am very sad now
    Retired hunter

Who's this Nnug person?

Quote Originally Posted by Nnug View Post
    RIP, am very sad now
    It's okay, the vod with the seizuring kill command logos will forever keep you in peoples hearts <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Azabondiia View Post
    Anyone who has not done heroic raiding, is John Snow - and knows nothing. It's the most unforgiving gaming experience you can imagine

That's not right though, there are plenty of fights where survival is going to out perform BM. Especially as a new player. Especially
    Would you mind listing out which are the fights in your experience? I just want to try to use whichever spec is best for the encounter, as even as a new player, both hunter specs aren't hard and can be mastered with abit of practice.

I raid 25man too, if that helps.
    Last edited by Reuburn; 2014-06-18 at 09:53 AM.

Deleted
    Paragons hunters are going bm judging from their current armory, guess raidleader got enough of their slacking as survival.

E. Making ppl rage over internet is way too easy g2g play solitaire, it's more challenging.
    Last edited by mmoce9f8e04ff2; 2014-06-18 at 12:03 PM.

Deleted

Pretty bold to think Azor would be your only competition on 25 man. Not sure how people can mount up such an ego from being rank 1 10 man on pro raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    guys i have no comptition because i r the best

I have no competition because i play marksman
    Quote Originally Posted by Azabondiia View Post
    Anyone who has not done heroic raiding, is John Snow - and knows nothing. It's the most unforgiving gaming experience you can imagine

7+ Year Old Account
    Anything<Hunters>Everything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alth View Post
    from being rank 1 10 man on pro raiders.
    I would imagine it is quite hard to achieve such a feat. I mean besides the fact that most 10man guilds have converted to 25 in mythic preperation. It must be hard to simply just walk into a 10 man raid (in full bis) and achieve number one. All the competition out there. There has to be a good 5? Other hunters out there who actually raid 10 man and actually play BM. Your guild must be so proud of your achievement. God bless.

You're all bad because warlocks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    You're all bad because warlocks.
    This made me laugh

Deleted
    I would imagine it is quite hard to achieve such a feat. I mean besides the fact that most 10man guilds have converted to 25 in mythic preperation. It must be hard to simply just walk into a 10 man raid (in full bis) and achieve number one. All the competition out there. There has to be a good 5? Other hunters out there who actually raid 10 man and actually play BM. Your guild must be so proud of your achievement. God bless.
    Why do you hate Soviett and 10m soooo much?

So long boss dies, guild's achievement is complete. Guild doesn't care about ranking, only players does. 10m team going 14/14H doesn't come without effort. u can carry less slackers in 10 mans. but in 25 man u can carry a lots. And, no not most 10m team gone 20 yet for mythic. there is plenty of time for that yet.