Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Option C: Anything but Trolls.

And that's assuming that we have to suffer through a South Seas expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I actually considered posting some of them, but they were a bit too cartoony. I do like the giant heads. Om nom nom!

Haha! love it!

Oh! while we're on the topic of wow races and 90's cartoons why not a dinosaur humanoid race that are linked to the trolls! (cuz, you know, trolls and dinosaurs )
    Last one I swear >.>

Trolls would play a major role in a South Seas expansion because of Zandalar.

I'd like to see further mutated, aquatic night elves. Maybe a shark humanoid race. Aquatic-themed stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarisus View Post
    Haha! love it!

Oh! while we're on the topic of wow races and 90's cartoons why not a dinosaur humanoid race that are linked to the trolls! (cuz, you know, trolls and dinosaurs )
    Dinosaur humanoids would be rad - kind've like the ogres/giant equivalent for the trolls to deal with.

If Zandalar is still intact, we could see them there if we ever go.

And if Zandalar has sank, then Azshara could raise it for a South Seas expansion - then we could go there and see undead dinosaur giant-people!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bard Class.

Quote Originally Posted by DomesticViolence View Post
    Bard Class.
    No-one has ever been able to explain the bard class to me in a way that didn't make it sound ridiculously lame. Why do some people want a cheerleader class that doesn't contribute like everyone else? What is the fascination with something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Strafir View Post
    No-one has ever been able to explain the bard class to me in a way that didn't make it sound ridiculously lame. Why do some people want a cheerleader class that doesn't contribute like everyone else? What is the fascination with something like that?
    Because you get to jam out on a lyre controller while you raid.

Anyhow the only race I Would really nut myself over would be dragons... The dragons in wow can take humanoid form so that clears up armor issues. Worgen get running wild for their faction mount, so give us dragons that can shapeshift for their flying mount. Playable classes Warrior Mage Rogue Monk Priest Hunter Shaman. Though thinking about it they would be no lore to support my favourite 2 classes in any way.... So I could really give a shit less if they ever add a new playable race unless they give other races a class with DK mechanics, call it something else. Runic Knight or Runic Warrior.... something like that.
    Last edited by Tanro; 2014-08-11 at 07:25 AM.

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games
    FML... Shamans suck.

Deleted
    Murloc race

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm seeing double!

edit thread merger, womp womp
    Last edited by Golden Yak; 2014-08-11 at 03:16 PM.

Deleted
    Sharks....

Ariel the Little Mermaid as the world boss. She would fall in love with every male raid member and than bore them to death with her muteness.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Jeez, can't we wait and see what WoD brings first? And then ask: Who says South Sea is next?
    There was a rumored expansion idea for an expansion involving queen ashazara.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha! love it!

Last one I swear >.>
    I have some ideas for areas, if you're interested?
    *South Seas
    *Emerald Dream
    *North Pole
    *South Pole

Haha! love it!

Last one I swear >.>

I know you probably meant that jokingly, but honestly a dino race would be incredible. I would instantly resub and buy that X-pack no matter what features it had.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    I know you probably meant that jokingly, but honestly a dino race would be incredible. I would instantly resub and buy that X-pack no matter what features it had.
    What about a druid glyph that turns you into a humanoid-dinosaur form, based on your race?

Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    I was only sorta joking the picture was more to be funny but I would actually love a dinosaur race. Especially if we got a variation ie t-rex stegasaurous ect...

10+ Year Old Account
    I've made a template for South Sea/Azshara expansion creatures:

Alliance Friendly - Undine (dwarf-like merpeople, created by the Titans)
    Horde Friendly - Torra (turtle-folk born from an Animal Ancient slain during the Sundering)
    Neutral Friendly - Calamarai (octopus-folk born from an Animal Ancient slain during the Sundering)
    Hostile, Silly - Glublubs (crab/shrimp-like little buggers, like a shellfish equivalent of vermin or gorlocs)
    Hostile, Tribal - Zandrill (hozen-like creatures native to islands beyond Pandaria)
    Hostile, Feral - Mako (big ogre-like shark-folk) / Shredders (piranha-like murloc that follow Mako)
    Dragon - Dragon Turtle / Dragon Eel / Deep Hydra
    Giant - Whelk Giant (humanoid snail-giants born from the slain snail Ancients like the ones in Vashj'ir)
    Undead - Stygian (raised from those lost as sea in the 10,000 years since the Sundering - skeletal corpses with sludge instead of flesh)
    Elemental - Abyssal Elementals (elementals born from the sea - Seastone, Volcanic, Maelstrom, Ocean)
    Beast - Snapdragon, Coatl (haven't seen these in WoW yet!)
    Hostile, Major, Lawful Evil - Naga of the Deep Sea (new naga designs to give them more variety in appearance)
    Hostile, Major, Neutral Evil - The Drowned Legion (nastier, intelligent, more organized Stygians)
    Hostile, Major, Chaotic Evil - The Shapeless (put them in the game already, Blizz!)

I've made a template for South Sea/Azshara expansion creatures:

Alliance Friendly - Undine (dwarf-like merpeople, created by the Titans)
    Horde Friendly - Torra (turtle-folk born from an Animal Ancient slain during the Sundering)
    Neutral Friendly - Calamarai (octopus-folk born from an Animal Ancient slain during the Sundering)
    Hostile, Silly - Glublubs (crab/shrimp-like little buggers, like a shellfish equivalent of vermin or gorlocs)
    Hostile, Tribal - Zandrill (hozen-like creatures native to islands beyond Pandaria)
    Hostile, Feral - Mako (big ogre-like shark-folk) / Shredders (piranha-like murloc that follow Mako)
    Dragon - Dragon Turtle / Dragon Eel / Deep Hydra
    Giant - Whelk Giant (humanoid snail-giants born from the slain snail Ancients like the ones in Vashj'ir)
    Undead - Stygian (raised from those lost as sea in the 10,000 years since the Sundering - skeletal corpses with sludge instead of flesh)
    Elemental - Abyssal Elementals (elementals born from the sea - Seastone, Volcanic, Maelstrom, Ocean)
    Beast - Snapdragon, Coatl (haven't seen these in WoW yet!)
    Hostile, Major, Lawful Evil - Naga of the Deep Sea (new naga designs to give them more variety in appearance)
    Hostile, Major, Neutral Evil - The Drowned Legion (nastier, intelligent, more organized Stygians)
    Hostile, Major, Chaotic Evil - The Shapeless (put them in the game already, Blizz!)
    A lot of the aquatic creatures, we could use from Pandaria or Vash'jr. Sea Turtles, Orcas, Sharks, Whale Sharks.

Would like to see more Naga, the home of the Zandalari Empire, maybe Dark Trolls?

Aaaigh, no. Was thinking more like

With big ogre-y guts.
    I would race-change all my toons to shark people. I want this.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A island which these beasts roam.

- - - Updated - - -