Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    EU Blackrock
    I logged in 70 minutes ago and now I'm at position 23. The number, however, isn't decreasing anymore. I've been number 23 since 10 minutes.
    Please don't do this to me.

I paid 1000g for a guy on a italian realm to crossinvite me whenever i need. There is like 50 ppl at the gate in Blasted Lands

Deleted
    The amount of players outside the dark portal on stormscale eu is actually unreal ive never seen THIS much player activity since tbc launch

Got a dc then a queue then guess what 90% load screen

Deleted
    world servers already going down LOL..

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudoo View Post
    Dont know how many times i've been disconnected from Stormscale this evening just to end up in queue all over again every single disconnect... But right now it's 1275 infront of me with an estimated time of 28 minutes
    Have gotten 3 DCs on Stormscale so far, first time no queue, second time 500 queue which took like 3 minutes, now 1500 queue with estimated 105 minutes.

Deleted
    spend 2 hours in que to get in..

sitting here rdy to level up with a bunch of friends

we all get dc'ed and log back in, i'm the only one getting thrown back into the que

now i have to wait even more than two hours to get in.. fuck this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hav0kk View Post
    The amount of players outside the dark portal on stormscale eu is actually unreal ive never seen THIS much player activity since tbc launch
    I feel sorry the very few alliance on stormscale that planned on levelling tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Twisting Nether is so rekt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    I'm on Silvermoon, just got kicked off and in a queue of 166.
    Guess how much minutes I need to wait just to get on again?
    Silvermoon EU is the best server, unless it's xpack day. Then it's just a nightmare! -.-

Hype on Azuremyst/Stormrage

Notice that Khadgar is impossible to be covered, it automatically dismounts you near him.

10+ Year Old Account
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelia View Post
    Have gotten 3 DCs on Stormscale so far, first time no queue, second time 500 queue which took like 3 minutes, now 1500 queue with estimated 105 minutes.
    im on 855 with 320mins queue on stormscale HI!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    I'm on Silvermoon, just got kicked off and in a queue of 166.
    Guess how much minutes I need to wait just to get on again?
    You could come join me at the back of the Silvermoon queue, 1300 with a 474min wait

Deleted
    Not only did I get kicked and in the back of the queue, the queue doesn't go down it goes up, i started at 2200 I'm not at 2300, what the fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by somethingsomething View Post
    im on 855 with 320mins queue on stormscale HI!
    Yeah its jumping up and down, for a while it said 15 minutes, at this moment it says 782 minutes :P

Edit: just kidding, it's actually 1011 minute queue HYPE

90 minutes queue at Tarren Mill EU

Deleted
    You really would have thought they'd put in temporary phasing in Blasted Lands. This is a recipe for disaster and completely predictable. There's thousands of people sitting in the same spot.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelia View Post
    I feel you! We shouldn't even be put in a queue if we DC "/ But you better be horde on Stormscale so I dont have to hunt you down in Draenor!

Deleted
    About 2k queue on Argent Dawn EU right now according to guildies. Been online in game for a few hours but DCing like mad, then getting stuck at 90%.