Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Anyone know why the create auction option is greyed out when i try to sell it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    That does not explain 1% increase every 15m. And just look at when it was released in murrica, its not even similar

That's normal, the token price can only increase or decrease by 1% per interval. It's been that way since U.S. launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigas View Post
    As far as I understand you are trying to resell the one you bought from the AH for gold? You can't do that.

Deleted
    No, i purchased one for RL money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seemed to have slowed down

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Seemed to have slowed down
    44981, just checked.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigas View Post
    using any addons for the auction house? my auctionator addon would not play nice with it and had to go to the blizzard standard auctions tab to sell it

10+ Year Old Account
    Went down by 30 gold, best time to sell to make money is now!

Deleted
    This just goes to show how some member states of the EU are so so so much poorer than states of the USA, as less WoW tokens are purchased otherwise the gold value would go down if a higher volume of tokens was purchased in the EU. It's almost embarrassing, almost, but the sellers are probably rubbing their hands together at the lovely gold coming their way so that makes up for it. I wonder which EU country the most is buying the tokens to sell on the AH for gold?
    Last edited by mmocb54112e783; 2015-04-21 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Went down by 30 gold, best time to sell to make money is now!
    Yes, it "appears" to have finally hit a peak which is good for players such as me planning to buy for gold but were too slow to catch it early.
    It makes sense that such a rise could not be sustained indefinitely, but was almost certainly fuelled by a number of factors,
    Not least the significant delay before the EU release which gave players time to earn more gold and so will bump up how much some are willing to spend on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

As of 18:50 CEST, the WoW Token on EU servers is priced at 44,635 gold. OUCH, Its certainly not worth that much to me. At best Id give 20K for one!

Deleted
    Since it went now live on Europe, I could finally hack together an addon to help watching the price ingame:
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/wow-token-watch

Deleted
    dropped to 43k

And this is where you start hating there is no shared gold pool between chars. I have 90k gold on 10 chars. The richest one has 15-20k the rest is split. FML !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jadessia View Post
    Keep in mind, demand during night hours are less than during the day. So prices is likely to raise again during the day, unless people freakout and start selling as many tokens as possible now, making supply higher than demand. But if the trend from last night continues, we might see the tokens passing 55-60k by tonight. Which is when I believe most people will be attempting to sell. (And should, cause 40-60k is a lot better price for the seller than at goldsellers).
    I don't think people selling tokens for gold at looking at it from a goldsellers perspective.

I just think Europe value IRL money higher than US does.

Because at 20k gold for one month sub, I'd be all over it, but 45k and up is just too steep.

Another thing is that my understanding of the token prices reflects the mentality of EU versus US in regards to "P2Winning" (brackets because, buying tokens for gold would allow you to buy BOE, but won't make you a pro-player).

I don't think EU players dump cash on BOEs just to get an edge when a couple of LFRs could get you the same stuff.

Plus the fact that gold is meaningless in ridiculous quantities. What is it good for ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU

Quote Originally Posted by Snowcharm View Post
    And this is where you start hating there is no shared gold pool between chars. I have 90k gold on 10 chars. The richest one has 15-20k the rest is split. FML !!!
    It doesn't matter how your gold is split. When you buy a token, gold is subtracted from all the characters on your account proportionally.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azharok View Post
    I don't think people selling tokens for gold at looking at it from a goldsellers perspective.

I just think Europe value IRL money higher than US does.

Because at 20k gold for one month sub, I'd be all over it, but 45k and up is just too steep.

Another thing is that my understanding of the token prices reflects the mentality of EU versus US in regards to "P2Winning" (brackets because, buying tokens for gold would allow you to buy BOE, but won't make you a pro-player).

I don't think EU players dump cash on BOEs just to get an edge when a couple of LFRs could get you the same stuff.

Plus the fact that gold is meaningless in ridiculous quantities. What is it good for ?
    You are right that it doesnt make you a pro player, but on Kazzak EU for example you can purchase a full 10/10 heroic BRF run with all MS gear that drops for only 150k which is slighly more than 60€ atm. You get nice gear, achievements (so that you can start pugging or join a raiding guild), get to experience the content how its meant to be. For me this is a way of winning. And of course at the end of the expansion the same thing is going to happen with mythic mode and challenge modes, so those who say pay2win might be somewhat right even if its not direct.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadessia View Post
    Keep in mind, demand during night hours are less than during the day. So prices is likely to raise again during the day, unless people freakout and start selling as many tokens as possible now, making supply higher than demand. But if the trend from last night continues, we might see the tokens passing 55-60k by tonight. Which is when I believe most people will be attempting to sell. (And should, cause 40-60k is a lot better price for the seller than at goldsellers).
    Or it will acts like in the US - peak was 45k which is 13k (!) more than in US means price will settle at around 35k (in US it is avg of 22k).

I think that in the beginning the problem was that many people already bought a token, but it didn't got yet confirmed. In Europe less people have a credit card (we pay everything with the debit-card) and because of this blizzard always have a waiting time when you put in into the auction house. (i think with a credit card it goes instantly). So nearly all tokens were in the queue so the supply was low. Now the supply got higher and the price is sinking.